PDA

View Full Version : I don't like Ron Paul anymore.

Lord Xar
09-14-2007, 11:10 PM
I FRIGGIN LOVE HIM!

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find myself online hours and hours a day. Figuring out strategies and plans of action.

I must love this dude, Ron Paul. (In a total hetero way).
But Really, we must all love this country because we are fighting tooth and nail for it.

hahahhaha.

Syren123
09-14-2007, 11:10 PM
I FRIGGIN LOVE HIM!

I find myself online hours and hours a day. Figuring out strategies and plans of action.

I must love this dude, Ron Paul. (nohomo). But Really, we must all love this country because we are fighting tooth and nail for it.

hahahhaha.

(no ****)

That's beautiful.

Tsoman
09-14-2007, 11:13 PM
no ****

I saw the movie Kinsey and he said that hetero-**** falls on a scale of 0 through 6. Maybe we could all be 3's for Ron Paul ;) ;)

Shiranu
09-14-2007, 11:13 PM
I entered this forum ready to rip some A.

Way to ruin my morning.

McDermit
09-14-2007, 11:17 PM
no ****! haha.

Ferreal though, I can say the same. I'm usually Mr. Tightass when it comes to money. Yet I find myself pouring thousands into this campaign every couple weeks like it's nothing. The man is just THAT awesome, and getting him elected really is THAT important.

Syren123
09-14-2007, 11:18 PM
no ****! haha.

Ferreal though, I can say the same. I'm usually Mr. Tightass when it comes to money. Yet I find myself pouring thousands into this campaign every couple weeks like it's nothing. The man is just THAT awesome, and getting him elected really is THAT important.

Exactly. The time and money I've spent astounds even me.

FrankRep
09-14-2007, 11:24 PM
I entered this forum ready to rip some A.

HAHAHA.

I fell for it too.

michaelwise
09-14-2007, 11:25 PM
I ran out of Bud, so now I drinking a bottle of Cabernet. My feelings don't seem to change for Ron, even when I'm sober. But the bubbly doesn't hurt. What are you sipping tonight Lord Xar? Did your discriminating pallet call the bottle of Southern Comfort you had hidden away?

McDermit
09-14-2007, 11:29 PM
Exactly. The time and money I've spent astounds even me.

Yeah, I don't even think about the time. My whole life is centered around Ron Paul. Even just going to a concert or out for drinks gets turned into an all-out RP fest.

One of my buddies was busting me about it a few weeks ago and started a drinking game when we were out. Every time I mentioned Ron Paul, I had to buy everyone in our group a round of shots. I couldn't help myself. I think I ended up buying 7 or 8 rounds before the night was up. lol.

Lord Xar
09-14-2007, 11:29 PM
I ran out of Bud, so now I drinking a bottle of Cabernet. My feelings don't seem to change for Ron, even when I'm sober. But the bubbly doesn't hurt. What are you sipping tonight Lord Xar? Did your discriminating pallet call the bottle of Southern Comfort you had hidden away?

Tonight I am drinking Makers Mark - Actually sipping it right now.

michaelwise
09-14-2007, 11:32 PM
Tonight I am drinking Makers Mark - Actually sipping it right now.We're drinking buddies.

Syren123
09-14-2007, 11:32 PM
Did you talk to the Doctor when you were at the cocktail party, Lord Xar?

Lord Xar
09-14-2007, 11:34 PM
We're drinking buddies.

We should be the online Ron Paul drinking buddies..

Lord Xar
09-14-2007, 11:35 PM
Did you talk to the Doctor when you were at the cocktail party, Lord Xar?

Not much. I just introduced myself as "dean" and asked if I could take a photo and if he could sign two things for me. I am just a subtle type. I should of spoke more and such, but I didn't. I figured I couldn't offer more than what everyone else was saying. Just being there said what I would want to say.

empirenine
09-14-2007, 11:35 PM
I FRIGGIN LOVE HIM!

I must love this dude, Ron Paul. (In a total hetero way).
But Really, we must all love this country because we are fighting tooth and nail for it.

hahahhaha.

I couldn't agree more completely. Sometimes I find good pictures of him and almost get vaklempt. He does weird things to hetero guys, LOL.

Syren123
09-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Not much. I just introduced myself as "dean" and asked if I could take a photo and if he could sign two things for me. I am just a subtle type. I should of spoke more and such, but I didn't. I figured I couldn't offer more than what everyone else was saying. Just being there said what I would want to say.

That's great! As you can see, he's not much of a talker either - more of a listener. I'm glad you got to meet and get a photo and whatnot. It was great you and your bro came.

michaelwise
09-14-2007, 11:39 PM
We should be the online Ron Paul drinking buddies..I should of had a few drinks before I went to the Fred Thompson rally today in Cape Coral FL. He was making me nauseous. Any way, when people started leaving halfway through, I started perking up.

Lord Xar
09-14-2007, 11:46 PM
That's great! As you can see, he's not much of a talker either - more of a listener. I'm glad you got to meet and get a photo and whatnot. It was great you and your bro came.

oh for sure! I heard tell somewhere that he is coming back - is that true? if so I need to not donate to pay for the dinner next time or another luncheon. I am kinda close to maxing out... My brother loves ron paul too. Everywhere he goes, my brother, he talks Ron Paul. Its awesome.

Michael, was he that lame? Thompson?... Back on the drinking, I am not a big fan of Makers Mark, I think I prefer Jameson or the more obscure Irish whiskies.

Syren123
09-14-2007, 11:50 PM
oh for sure! I heard tell somewhere that he is coming back - is that true? if so I need to not donate to pay for the dinner next time or another luncheon. I am kinda close to maxing out...

There's no immediate plan. I was told today that after mid October, he'll have a lot more time to travel again. Is there some kind of vote that has to happen in October? It was something to do with after a vote. Anyway, I was told that he wouldn't be available to come back to CA until November...which gives us plenty of time to plan a big to-do in Orange County!! Hehehe....I'm on a fundraising bender. If we can do $100K with three weeks notice and a weekday, just imagine what we can do with 9 weeks notice and a weekend! Time to start some serious awareness raising and outreach.

michaelwise
09-14-2007, 11:56 PM
oh for sure! I heard tell somewhere that he is coming back - is that true? if so I need to not donate to pay for the dinner next time or another luncheon. I am kinda close to maxing out... My brother loves ron paul too. Everywhere he goes, my brother, he talks Ron Paul. Its awesome.

Michael, was he that lame? Thompson?... Back on the drinking, I am not a big fan of Makers Mark, I think I prefer Jameson or the more obscure Irish whiskies.It was laughable. Sweating his balls off. He got one or two applauses during his his whole speech. People were clearly disappointed. People were noticing my Ron Paul T-shirt and coming up to me for literature.

Delaware
09-14-2007, 11:59 PM
If something happens to Ron Paul, what should we do. I'm asking this as a serious question, we should have some type of power structure in place, like the US Chain of Command if something happens to the President.

I think the elites would do anything to keep him from power.

Lord Xar
09-14-2007, 11:59 PM
It was laughable. Sweating his balls off. He got one or two applauses during his his whole speech. People were clearly disappointed. People were noticing my Ron Paul T-shirt and coming up to me for literature.

Really? Wow. So you go to get converts or make a presence?

Syren123
09-15-2007, 12:01 AM
It was laughable. Sweating his balls off. He got one or two applauses during his his whole speech. People were clearly disappointed. People were noticing my Ron Paul T-shirt and coming up to me for literature.

NO WAY!!! LOL! That's awesome!
SOOOOO......the FredHeads are abandoning ship already? It hasn't even been a week!!

The GOP is un-frickin'-believable. They trot out that tired old nag, drum up all kinds of fake support and poll numbers, and the whole thing fizzles in a week. Hilarious.

Syren123
09-15-2007, 12:05 AM
if so I need to not donate to pay for the dinner next time or another luncheon. I am kinda close to maxing out..

Don't worry about that. There will be ways to go to stuff if you're maxed out or close...this time I think we're gonna try to finance the events directly from donors rather than by using Kent's credit card. At least that's my plan. So people who donate things 'in kind' can attend also. You'll get to go one way or another.