PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to those who came to CPAC

yongrel
02-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Thanks to everyone that came out to support Ron Paul, C4L, YAL, the LP and other liberty-minded folks today at CPAC. I know I saw a few familiar faces in the crowd (this means you, RPH).

The atmosphere when Ron Paul spoke was electric, and the Romney fans didn't know what to do.

I'm glad to see that we can all still come together and make a bit of noise.

LibertyEagle
02-27-2009, 07:20 PM
You lucky duck. Wish I had been there. :) Glad you were.

LibertyEagle
02-27-2009, 07:21 PM
How did those that had not been the RP faithful, receive the C4L and what Ron said. I saw a few in the audience shaking their heads and smirking when he was speaking. That disappointed me.

brandon
02-27-2009, 07:21 PM
And what did the Paul fans do when Romney spoke?

yongrel
02-27-2009, 07:23 PM
How did those that had not been the RP faithful, receive the C4L and what Ron said. I saw a few in the audience shaking their heads and smirking when he was speaking. That disappointed me.

A lot better than I expected. RP got a standing ovation when he entered, including the non-RP folks. I was off to the side, so I'm not sure I saw the whole picture, but it was very positive from my view. Some of the other CPAC people gave us weird looks when we chanted End The Fed and whatnot though...

I was working a booth, and the people I talked to were all very pro-liberty. Even got a few converts.

yongrel
02-27-2009, 07:24 PM
And what did the Paul fans do when Romney spoke?

Some left, some rolled their eyes.

Danke
02-27-2009, 07:50 PM
I know I saw a few familiar faces in the crowd (this means you, RPH).

Did you introduce yourself?