PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky, did you hear the news?

hotbrownsauce
02-26-2009, 11:34 PM
Rand Paul may run for Senate.....

Matt Collins
02-27-2009, 12:13 AM

Here is the scoop:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=181375

revolutionist
02-27-2009, 03:57 PM

I'll be sure to vote for him in the primary if he runs.

Aratus
03-18-2010, 10:34 AM
Aratus learned just now in the RAND PAUL Forum that NEW YORK Democrats are about to
pour money like as if its going out of style into the campaign of TREY GRAYSON. this centrist
coming together of monied lobbyists in the blue camp and mitch mcconnell's own bandwagon
network of political cronies has given a new dimention to something that might have been simply
an election decided on by big coal in a quiet and not too suffocating way. evidently the charge against
Charles M. Grayson III namely that he's more Democrat than is he is G.O.P has now has a confirmation
from the "Big Apple" in a big way. admittedly many of these neo-con Democrats fear what could be a shift
in U.S foreign policy should Rand Paul vote his concience insted of the exact way mitch mcconnell wants the
junior senator to, and as we see KENTUCKY become as battleground as my own bay state was in january, i say
good luck KENTUCKY, you are going to need it especially if the 527 & PAC money rolls in under the roberts court rules. Scott Brown did get an out of state TEA*PARTY EXPRESS boost and yes... he's G.O.P quite clearly... in a very liberal way...

angelatc
03-18-2010, 10:43 AM
Sure.

WE should start a pool : which day will the Malkin and Beck pieces run?

Aratus
03-18-2010, 10:50 AM
the Kentucky race is going to define how "maverick" one can be as a G.O.P candidate...

YouTube - Maverick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYrsDT02OcE) IMOHO admittedly when RAND PAUL is cleanly and clearly seated in Washington as the next junior

senator from Kentucky, we cannot truely say that mitch mcconnell's control is certain to be

either weakened or eclipsed. the critical difference between trey grayson trying to "garner"

the voters who have voted for jim bunning and mitch mcconnell and what most likely will

be the senior senator's own run in 2014 is that Kentucky voters will be voting for a ranking

senator in 2014 who is high up there in the seniority pecking order that is the senate verses

a rather presuming young man who wants to sit in the senate for some 30 years before he

shows any bright new ideas or ambitions at all. evidently the creaking political machinery now

going into high gear is true blue Democrat, as the race has gone past a desire to fund a local A.G

and/or Lt. governor. this race is once again having its moments as two political establishments

are trying to negate all the five spots and ten spots that arrive in the rEVOLUTIOn moneybombs...

Standing Like A Rock
05-18-2010, 09:10 PM

lol

hotbrownsauce
05-19-2010, 12:32 PM
lol..... well he is running and won the primary. GO PAUL!

Thargok
02-19-2011, 08:06 PM
He was running and won.

malkusm
02-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Wait, is this for real? Do we need to coordinate anything in the grassroots to make this happen?

eduardo89
02-19-2011, 08:21 PM
He was running and won.

Thanks for the breaking news

Matt Collins
02-19-2011, 08:39 PM
Damn, I missed this. How did I not know about it?