PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann - Hannity forums "might constitute incitement to treason".

Anti Federalist
02-26-2009, 11:16 PM
The neo-cons over at Hannity.com hashing over armed rebellion in this thread:

http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php?t=1326121

Olbermann's "Worst Person" comments here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLtHz6o5Imo

The bamboozled, "two party" hacks, tearing holes in each other.

Love it.

Athan
02-27-2009, 12:01 AM
And they call us the terrorists.

idiom
02-27-2009, 12:13 AM
Incitement to treason? Heck Obama could be done for that.

Anti Federalist
02-27-2009, 02:15 PM
Hannity insanity bump.

Cowlesy
02-27-2009, 02:25 PM
Nice -- will check out it after work

The_Orlonater
02-27-2009, 04:10 PM
Let's hope they all kill each other.

JP2010
02-27-2009, 04:12 PM
The people posting over at the Hannity forums are saying nothing that I haven't heard from people at my work, at the grocery story, or at the various meetings I participate.

The people are getting restless.

gls
02-27-2009, 04:33 PM
Let's hope they all kill each other.

+1

I don't know who I dislike more, Hannity or Olbermann.

Freedom 4 all
02-27-2009, 04:42 PM
He's right but in the wrong way. Hannity's rabid anti 4th amandment, hyperstatist approach is treason in my book.

angelatc
02-27-2009, 04:49 PM
http://www.amconmag.com/article/2009/feb/23/00006/

THis is a good article, titled "How Radio Wrecks the Right."

paulitics
02-27-2009, 05:04 PM
I noticed this concept of revolution being introduced on right wing radio very subtely in these last two weeks, and voila!.
Even if a talk show host warns against it, be vigilant of what they are doing here. For instance, when the topic of drugs are introduced in elementary school, young children are more likely to experiment with it. Reverse psychology works, especially palying on one's "rebellious" psyche. No, it doesn't work on most people, but a very small subset of the population who lacks a developed forebrain, may daydream about being the bad ass rebel. Teenagers are more sussceptible because the part of the brain that calculates the consequencse for their actions is not fully developed, thus irrational, and sometimes dangerous behavior like reckless driving.

I'm no expert on psychology, but if the elite's intention is to incite violence, I would presume this would be one of the most effective ways of doing so without being too obvious. This is the technique I would use.

satchelmcqueen
02-27-2009, 06:35 PM
we need to get the blue back ground like the hannity forums. its easier on my eyes, or an option for it.

sarahgop
02-27-2009, 07:19 PM
radio is our only access to power.

Brooklyn Red Leg
02-27-2009, 08:20 PM
Fuck 'em both. I wouldnt piss on Hannity if he were on fire and I'd personally love to take a shit on Olbermann.

Galileo Galilei
02-27-2009, 08:44 PM
Where's Glenn Beck when we need him?

constituent
02-27-2009, 08:52 PM
and to think, all the left-center folks thought this guy was "figuring it out" a couple of years ago.

hmmmm...

Galileo Galilei
02-27-2009, 08:59 PM
Remember, Hannity is not a candidate for political office.

I bet when Hannity looks at his web forum he just sits back, laughs, and chuckles about how many duped sheeple have bought into the false two-party paradigm.

He's probably on the phone with Pelosi right now.

Hardy har-har.

Anti Federalist
02-27-2009, 09:39 PM
Remember, Hannity is not a candidate for political office.

I bet when Hannity looks at his web forum he just sits back, laughs, and chuckles about how many duped sheeple have bought into the false two-party paradigm.

He's probably on the phone with Pelosi right now.

Hardy har-har.

Exactly.

For eight years the left was running around saying the same thing about Bush, and rightly so.

Now, the torture and rendition and wars continue, the banksters continue to take the country into receivership and the left is silent.

And the brain dead neo cons and NASCAR Republicans are making a stink about losing liberty.

Most of these chumps want to suckered, they want to be conned, they want to be duped, when it's their guy, they feel empowered.

Galileo Galilei
02-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Exactly.

For eight years the left was running around saying the same thing about Bush, and rightly so.

Now, the torture and rendition and wars continue, the banksters continue to take the country into receivership and the left is silent.

And the brain dead neo cons and NASCAR Republicans are making a stink about losing liberty.

Most of these chumps want to suckered, they want to be conned, they want to be duped, when it's their guy, they feel empowered.

They think Obama is going to take away their guns. As if Bush couldn't have done it if he wanted.

Anti Federalist
02-27-2009, 10:04 PM
They think Obama is going to take away their guns. As if Bush couldn't have done it if he wanted.

Bush didn't triple the size of the BATF for nothing.

He built the system for the next puppet in chief.

Clinton did the same.

Poppy did the same.

The regime takes a left step then a right step...