PDA

View Full Version : My Call with John Gibson directly after RP interview.

Dustancostine
09-14-2007, 09:45 PM
Yesterday John Gibson had RP on to discuss the 9/11 truthers and his war position. After getting schooled by RP he took callers. I was the 2nd and last caller to get through and got the neocon to admit that the war was about OIL!!!!

http://boomp3.com/m/cd33675b4528

--Dustan

quickmike
09-14-2007, 10:04 PM
God what a coward this guy is. What Gibson doesnt realize is that if the middle east suddenly stopped selling us oil, you could bet your ass we would be drilling everywhere we needed to. As soon as gasoline went up to 20 bucks a gallon, how long does he think it would be until EVERYONE, democrat and republican would support drilling? This dumb ass cant see past his own nose. He would rather send everyone elses kids to get their arms and legs blown off, faces burned, brain damage, killed and everything else in between just so we dont have to use our own resources and develop new forms of energy. As long as we rely on foreign oil we will never have an incentive to do anything on our own. Its a form of welfare if you think about it. Middle eastern oil is the crutch .............. Ron Paul is the cure.

Asshole looks just like the crooked bastard politician in the X Men movie that got turned into a mutant.:mad:

I think I just found a replacement for Hannity on top of my shit list. :mad:

What a dick.

theblatanttruth
09-14-2007, 10:14 PM
You could have busted his ass wide open if you mentioned that not only was saddam dancing around with bin laden but so was the USA and the CIA.

Dustancostine
09-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Yea, that is a good point,

I tried to get in alot of times, but he mutes your mike so that he can talk but not vice versa.

Shatterhand
09-14-2007, 10:16 PM
I loved it at the end of the call when he said, "Oh, come on, I know that you're a Ron Paul supporter . . ."

Great work calling that show. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dustancostine
09-14-2007, 10:21 PM
And what was really funny about that part is I didnot hide my support when I called. The screener asked what I wanted to talk about and I said "I am a Ron Paul supporter and I am not a 9/11 truther" (he was talking to RP about Alex Jones at the time). So it was not like I was trying to be stealthy. He probably didn't have anyone else listening to his show.

fj45lvr
09-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Gibson sounds as if he is prepped to be the spokesman for our IMPERIALISTIC fan club....."the third world will eat dirt" if we don't GET "OUR" OIL.....

anyone who doesn't follow the charade of "security" as the pretense for IMPERIALISM is characterized as a "moron" and not "living in the real world"....

Let's just strap this Jackass in a humvee and send him out on some security details of tankers delivering some of the precious fuel to the GI's out in the field!!!

The lengths to which they go to setting up all the scenarios of how the "evil" doers might give some bad stuff to "terrorists"......Terrorism is a "tactic" and not a person....Gibson supports taking out Cuba, N. Korea and Iran too!!! I'm sure the world is going to sit idly by and watch it all happen.....not to mention we don't have enough guys or weapons for his lunatic fantasy.....if that is the main course what's for desert?? Syria? Indonesia? China??

Mordechai Vanunu
09-14-2007, 10:31 PM
Good job, you did the best you could against a neocon stooge.