PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris on Glenn Beck

FreedomFighter8008
02-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Don't know if anyone saw this or not, but Chuck Norris was just on Glenn Beck saying that if it were up to him, he'd line up all of the members of Congress and then have Ron Paul (who he believes to be a very honest person) go down the line and tell him which ones are honest and which ones are not. The ones that RP says are not honest, Chuck Norris would fire.

I LOVE IT!!!

MRoCkEd
02-26-2009, 04:41 PM
Chuck Norris would choke them, you mean.

zach
02-26-2009, 05:06 PM
Congress wouldn't be in line because they'd die at the sight of Chuck Norris.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Don't know if anyone saw this or not, but Chuck Norris was just on Glenn Beck saying that if it were up to him, he'd line up all of the members of Congress and then have Ron Paul (who he believes to be a very honest person) go down the line and tell him which ones are honest and which ones are not. The ones that RP says are not honest, Chuck Norris would fire.

I LOVE IT!!!

Youtube? ;)

gls
02-26-2009, 05:09 PM

then why did he support Huckabee, who's political positions are nearly the polar opposite from Paul, during the primary?

FreedomFighter8008
02-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Yes, I hope someone YouTubed it!! I need to upgrade my electronics . . . right after I finish paying off all my debt, and stock up on guns, ammo, and food . . . :)

torchbearer

then why did he support Huckabee, who holds nearly polar opposite political positions from Paul, during the primary?

Huckleberry "sounded" more traditional conservative.

Kotin

then why did he support Huckabee, who holds nearly polar opposite political positions from Paul, during the primary?

did you know who ron paul was before the election??

neither did he.

DAFTEK
02-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Why would RP members care what Glenn Beck has to say, he is a total lunatic who cant be trusted!

FreedomFighter8008
02-26-2009, 05:14 PM
Why would RP members care what Glenn Beck has to say, he is a total lunatic who cant be trusted!

That's real good, you can write but you can't read. Geesh!

Deborah K
02-26-2009, 05:16 PM

Have you watched any of his shows as of late? If you had, I don't think you would have the same opinion.

DAFTEK
02-26-2009, 05:17 PM
That's real good, you can write but you can't read. Geesh!

QFT and go fight some freedom :rolleyes: I was being sarcastic on the thread where everyone bashes Glenn Beck...:mad:

DAFTEK
02-26-2009, 05:19 PM
Have you watched any of his shows as of late? If you had, I don't think you would have the same opinion.

I wont edit my post to add the :rolleyes: smillie at the end of my sarcasim... :p lol I guess no one got the memo on the GB bashing? hihi...

gls
02-26-2009, 05:20 PM

neither did he.

Well if he didn't know who Paul was before, he certainly had plenty of chances to learn about him leading up to his last-minute campaigning for Huckabee in NH. Did he not watch any debates and choose a candidate to support at random? I don't buy it.

DAFTEK
02-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Before anyone else likes to add a comment for me please read this thread before you criticize me for NOT READING before i post.... http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=181246

Deborah K
02-26-2009, 05:23 PM
I wont edit my post to add the :rolleyes: smillie at the end of my sarcasim... :p lol I guess no one got the memo on the GB bashing? hihi...

Oh...sorry....I thought you were serious. :o

DAFTEK
02-26-2009, 05:25 PM
Oh...sorry....I thought you were serious. :o
Neah, no big deal ;) I just vented not too long ago in that thread so I'm cool now :D

BlackTerrel
02-26-2009, 05:59 PM
Wasn't Chuck Norris a Huckabee supporter?

nate895
02-26-2009, 06:02 PM

The thread went over that.

Sounds like time to start a thread full of stupid, old, recycled Chuck Norris jokes, I shall start:

"Chuck Norris doesn't do push ups, he pushes the Earth down."

Bruno
02-26-2009, 06:02 PM

Just like many, he supported someone else before he found Ron Paul. :)

DAFTEK
02-26-2009, 06:08 PM
I was a big huckster supporter for a few weeks until i heard RP :p I still like to listen to Hucky, he makes me laugh and i get warm and fuzzy when he plays his guitar :D

Feenix566
02-26-2009, 06:10 PM
Fire them?

Chuck Norris should give them a roundhouse kick to the face! Starting with Barney Frank and Chris Dodd.

tangent4ronpaul
02-26-2009, 06:14 PM

HELL YES! - been following him for years and got involved full time when he announced his exploratory committee. Jan '07

-t

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-26-2009, 06:19 PM
"Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries." :p

Trigonx
02-26-2009, 06:29 PM
i think i found it, still in process of watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IantWd74yKc

yeah, its the last 30 sec or so

surf
02-26-2009, 06:36 PM
about the 7:30 mark

Feenix566
02-26-2009, 06:37 PM
I think Chuck Norris liked Huckabee because of the FairTax.

Chuck Norris is on our side. He might not realize it yet, but he is :)

ChaosControl
02-26-2009, 06:56 PM
We should just have Chuck Norris round kick the entire govt and fed to the moon.

FreedomFighter8008
02-26-2009, 07:18 PM
i think i found it, still in process of watching it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IantWd74yKc

yeah, its the last 30 sec or so

Awesome! Thanks!

FreedomFighter8008
02-26-2009, 07:19 PM
I think Chuck Norris liked Huckabee because of the FairTax.

Chuck Norris is on our side. He might not realize it yet, but he is :)

O.k. off topic, but what about Ted Nugent? Does anyone know who he supports?

A. Havnes
02-26-2009, 09:26 PM
Didn't he say something similar on Alex Jones once?

Bruno
02-26-2009, 09:38 PM
Didn't he say something similar on Alex Jones once?

He's talked favorably about Ron Paul without prompting numerous times in the last six months.

PureCommonSense
02-26-2009, 10:02 PM
He said good things about Ron Paul in his book Blackbelt Patriotism.

robert4rp08
02-26-2009, 11:05 PM
He did the same skit at some sort of event. I remember him being on a stage with a mic in his hand wandering around the stage describing this scenario.

robert4rp08
02-26-2009, 11:06 PM
He did the same skit at some sort of event. I remember him being on a stage with a mic in his hand wandering around the stage describing this scenario.

Found it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6efKKFFLZJs

TheConstitutionLives
02-27-2009, 12:18 AM
Well if he didn't know who Paul was before, he certainly had plenty of chances to learn about him leading up to his last-minute campaigning for Huckabee in NH. Did he not watch any debates and choose a candidate to support at random? I don't buy it.

It's a conspiracy. You know, like everything else alot of folks around here choose to believe.

This forum? Conspiracy.

The sun coming up tomorrow morning and then setting approximately 12 hours later? Conspiracy.

Dont buy anything!

Uriel999
02-27-2009, 12:27 AM
It's a conspiracy. You know, like everything else alot of folks around here choose to believe.

This forum? Conspiracy.

The sun coming up tomorrow morning and then setting approximately 12 hours later? Conspiracy.

Dont buy anything!

That sounds like a conspiracy :cool:

TheConstitutionLives
02-27-2009, 12:58 AM
That sounds like a conspiracy :cool:

It is! And you know what I'm doing about it? I'm freaking everyone the hell out by talking about conspiracies forever, even at the peril of the liberty movement and Dr. Paul. Do you know why I'm going to talk about this stuff on this forum and at all the liberty rallies I attend - eventhough the people I'm trying to convert think we're all a bunch of loons b/c of people like me? B/c I'm an idiot who isn't considering how my actions reflect on the movement. That's why.

If I had any political smarts I would realize that I keep my mouth shut about stuff the general public and media will think is crazy b/c I want the movement to grow. Buttttt, I don't have any political smarts, so I'm gonna keep talking about conspiracies and waving Inside Job signs at rallies eventhough I'm shooting us all in the foot and hindering this movement's growth.

tremendoustie
02-27-2009, 01:04 AM

This forum? Conspiracy.

Dont buy anything!

I think you are part of a vast conspiracy to make sure we never achieve mainstream success :eek:.

sailor
02-27-2009, 02:23 AM
I never heard of Glenn Beck before Obama was elected and now he is all over the place. What was he doing before that FFS?!?! Sticking up for Bush??

Paulitical Correctness
02-27-2009, 09:05 AM
Um...(G)lenn (B)eck. GB...sound familiar?

Also, Beck rhymes with heck, which is another name for Hell.

I think it's obvious we can't trust this Glenn Beck feller.

gls
02-27-2009, 09:21 AM

This forum? Conspiracy.

Dont buy anything!

It's not a conspiracy. It's a fact. Chuck Norris supported Mike Huckabee (extensively). Mike Huckabee stands against nearly everything we are for, and he has made that quite clear. Sorry, I don't "buy" that despite being heavily involved in the GOP primary process, Norris never knew about Ron Paul.

reduen
02-27-2009, 10:52 AM
I was a big huckster supporter for a few weeks until i heard RP :p I still like to listen to Hucky, he makes me laugh and i get warm and fuzzy when he plays his guitar :D

I was a big Huckabee fan until I saw the way he treated Dr. Paul and spoke on the Iraqi war. No true Christian behaves in such a manner as he did…

Dr. Paul is the best example of a Christian that we have today in politics... (Imho)

Bruno
02-27-2009, 10:56 AM
It's not a conspiracy. It's a fact. Chuck Norris supported Mike Huckabee (extensively). Mike Huckabee stands against nearly everything we are for, and he has made that quite clear. Sorry, I don't "buy" that despite being heavily involved in the GOP primary process, Norris never knew about Ron Paul.

I'll give Chuck the benefit of the doubt here, that he thought Huck represented most of what he stood for. Perhaps he started listening more to Paul and changed his affiliation. He wouldn't be the first, many here supported someone else initially. Many of us voted for Bush or Clinton even. Chuck has hardly mentioned Huck, but does mention Paul. That means something to me.

torchbearer
02-27-2009, 11:07 AM
I'll give Chuck the benefit of the doubt here, that he thought Huck represented most of what he stood for. Perhaps he started listening more to Paul and changed his affiliation. He wouldn't be the first, many here supported someone else initially. Many of us voted for Bush or Clinton even. Chuck has hardly mentioned Huck, but does mention Paul. That means something to me.

+1
Chuck Norris gets an invite to the next Rally for the Republic!

SWATH
02-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Did anyone hear Beck stumping for Ron Paul on his radio program yesterday? I turned it on the no joke the first words I heard were

"Ron Paul, and then I would send Ron Paul to the Dept. of Homeland Security to clean up that mess, then I would send Ron Paul to the social security office to just say no, no more of this, but he would be too busy"

Did anybody catch this or know what it was about?