PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre injury is confusing my legal options

devyn
02-25-2009, 10:16 PM
My neighbor was washing his car the other day, and he allowed his son to play with water and soap near where my car was parked. While walking to my car I slipped because it was wet and very soapy. When I slipped, I fell down, and my head thankfully hit the grass. But, my bad knee has been hurting even worse ever since. Hopefully this pain subsides in the next couple days, but I am not about to pay for more surgery if this soapy slip is what caused it.

If the pain doesn’t go away, and I decide to sue, how can I prove that this new knee injury is of direct result of the fall? (I have already had two knee surgeries, last in ‘04).

Should I see an Personal Injury Attorney (http://www.jamessextonlaw.com/) now? Maybe they can give me some preliminary guidance to track my knee pain. Anyone have experience dealing with pre-existing injuries and suits?

RSLudlum
02-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Have you even talked to your neighbor before thinking about lawyering up?

Roxi
02-25-2009, 10:31 PM
theres some special clause just for that, the "previous injury clause" or something to that effect... i would call a personal injury lawyer....

Perry
02-25-2009, 10:35 PM
My neighbor was washing his car the other day, and he allowed his son to play with water and soap near where my car was parked. While walking to my car I slipped because it was wet and very soapy. When I slipped, I fell down, and my head thankfully hit the grass. But, my bad knee has been hurting even worse ever since. Hopefully this pain subsides in the next couple days, but I am not about to pay for more surgery if this soapy slip is what caused it.

If the pain doesn’t go away, and I decide to sue, how can I prove that this new knee injury is of direct result of the fall? (I have already had two knee surgeries, last in ‘04).

Should I see an Personal Injury Attorney (http://www.jamessextonlaw.com/) now? Maybe they can give me some preliminary guidance to track my knee pain. Anyone have experience dealing with pre-existing injuries and suits?

What kind of a person would sue because they're clumsy?

brandon
02-25-2009, 10:51 PM
spam

RPF's has a high placement on google. The OP is trying to embed a link to his law practice on RPF to raise its google rank.

Danke
02-25-2009, 11:02 PM
No, stay away from that law firm you posted: http://www.jamessextonlaw.com

they suck.

RickyJ
02-25-2009, 11:07 PM
spam

RPF's has a high placement on google. The OP is trying to embed a link to his law practice on RPF to raise its google rank.

You are the first to notice it, congratulations. I was wondering if anyone would.

Mini-Me
02-26-2009, 04:51 PM
spam

Good catch. :eek: It's really the only logical explanation too, considering the view I imagine most here have on frivolous lawsuits. Sometimes the ground outside gets wet. Shit happens. :rolleyes:

I don't usually say this, but it sounds like a mod edit might be warranted...you know, to make the original post point to every single competiting law firm instead of the one the thread-starter wanted it to point to. ;)

Bruno
02-26-2009, 04:53 PM
Good catch. :eek: It's really the only logical explanation too, considering the view I imagine most here have on frivolous lawsuits. ;)

I don't usually say this, but it sounds like a mod edit might be warranted.

Agreed. If true, close thread