JVParkour
02-25-2009, 08:59 PM
February 25, 2009

Mr. John Boehner
Congressman
1011 Longworth H.O.B.
Washington, DC 20515

Dear Mr. Boehner,

As a concerned American citizen and college student, I wanted to write this letter to encourage you to support a bill which I deem immensely valuable and important. With the economic disaster America is currently in, speculations have been flying thick and fast as to what the cause of this recession was, and how to fix it. Some of these ‘cures’ have found their way through the House and Senate resulting in horrendously inefficient bailouts, and even more recently (to the dismay of the Republicans) the passing of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

I fear that these bailouts and so-called infrastructure plans will hinder I and my future family for years to come. This is not only a result of the taxation that will occur, but the hidden 3-6% inflation tax as well. It is frustrating that because of poorly executed decisions made, I will suffer.

To my confusion, one man predicted these major complications three years ago, saying:

"[O]ur central bankers and our politicians express no fear that the course on which we are set is fraught with great danger to our economy and our political system ... [O]ur addiction to deficit spending, debt, and inflation guarantees the collapse of our economy".

This man, Congressman Paul, has pinpointed the source of the problem, the Federal Reserve banking system. Congressman Paul has introduced H.R. 833, the Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act, in order to get dismantle the root of our economic woes. As my Representative, I ask that you do not merely dismiss my suggestion because Dr. Paul has been mentioned in my letter:D, but rather, please intensely think about the situation we are in, as well as the roots of the problems of today. In addition to bad policy making, I am positive that you will discovery the Federal Reserve residing at the heart of our economic problems.

Thank you for taking the time to consider these things, and I hope that you will support H.R. 833 in the future.

*JVParkour*
*Ohio* resident and aspiring Politician

What do ya think? Its my first letter to a congressman!:D