PDA

View Full Version : Help me make a list of things we can do to defy the government.

Rael
02-25-2009, 08:48 PM
Only non violent stuff please. I'm interested in agorism type stuff, especially anything that prevents money from going to the state, or ways to drop out of the system. To give you an idea of what I am looking for, here are some ideas I already have.

Tax avoidance
Removal from jury rolls
Growing your own tobacco to avoid cigarette taxes
Non trackable forms of money, preferably without using banks.

heavenlyboy34
02-25-2009, 08:50 PM
public burning of statist emblems like flags, unconstitutional legislation, etc.

RSLudlum
02-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Compiling "a list of things we can do to defy the government" in itself is a nice start :p

slacker921
02-25-2009, 08:55 PM
reuse ziplock bags.. at least 4 times (http://warofillusions.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/techniques-for-dilution-misdirection-and-control-of-a-internet-forum/).

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-25-2009, 08:56 PM
Only non violent stuff please. I'm interested in agorism type stuff, especially anything that prevents money from going to the state, or ways to drop out of the system. To give you an idea of what I am looking for, here are some ideas I already have.

Tax avoidance
Removal from jury rolls

Don't pay the IRS. :D

satchelmcqueen
02-25-2009, 08:56 PM
bike as much as possible (if possible,,avoid all the taxes & costs of car ownership)

solar power (if ya can afford it)

grow your food

become a prostitute and whore out your body (just for spite)

pcosmar
02-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Get rid of all your possessions, quit your job and live on the street.
http://uk.gizmodo.com/homeless-coder.jpg

Danke
02-25-2009, 10:16 PM

Tax avoidance
Removal from jury rolls

Order this book (http://www.losthorizons.com/Cracking_the_Code.htm) about taxation.

Don't register to vote. But we need liberty guys on juries.

Don't know about tobacco.

Use cash and money orders.

SimpleName
02-26-2009, 12:35 AM
Smoke a ton of weed and buy illegal drugs just for the heck of it (don't use them)

Don't refer to govt. officials by their official position, even if they are a bit exaggerated (obama = dictator)

Refuse to call judges "your honor". Maybe try contempt of court a few dozen times. You'll probably be found guilty of initial charges though with this method.

Buy as many guns as possible.

Become a public school teacher and rot away the inner core of the institutions

Basic civil disobedience (civil rights style)

Join a militia

This one may be difficult due to a lack of participation, but try creating community laws without any recognition to the actual govt. laws. Everyone will agree to live free and open lives, never turning each other in for any abusive laws (i.e. drugs)

Work off the books

A lot of the stuff isn't so much direct defiance, but background stuff that you can do just to spoil their usual functions that keep them satisfied with themselves. Wish there was actually more. Just fight for your right [to party]...and everything else.

micahnelson
02-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Personally I think total enforcement and compliance is the way to go.

Report every crime, follow every law, and demand enforcement.

There are so many laws the system would grind to a halt.

TastyWheat
02-26-2009, 03:23 AM
Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box
Ammo box

Please, use in that order.

Athan
02-26-2009, 06:19 PM
Removal from jury rolls

Whoa. Actually we should try to get on jury's and vote not guilty when it comes to unconstitutional laws trying to be enforced on Americans.

Marijuana case? Not Guilty.
Tax fraud? Not Guilty.

And etc.

ghengis86
02-26-2009, 06:57 PM
Whoa. Actually we should try to get on jury's and vote not guilty when it comes to unconstitutional laws trying to be enforced on Americans.

Marijuana case? Not Guilty.
Tax fraud? Not Guilty.

And etc.

i actually look forward to being chosen for jury duty; there's a lot of drug cases in my area and i would relish the chance to let a crack head go. if they committed a violent crime, that's a different story. but for possesion and use, fuck the government, the guy will get not guilty from me every time

idiom
02-26-2009, 08:26 PM
Necklacing speed cameras and other cameras around the place helps.

Spray "Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin" on your local capitol building or monument.

bunklocoempire
02-26-2009, 08:48 PM
public burning of statist emblems like flags, unconstitutional legislation, etc.

Effigy parties, LOTS OF THEM, every week, every where with lotsa press.

Hand outs at the effigy parties with addresses of all representatives, to thank the good ones of course.:)

Bunkloco