PDA

View Full Version : A Butt Spanking!

kittyc
02-25-2009, 07:53 PM
Granny Gang Reunion !

I just got my butt spanked by Bill, a really staunch supporter and someone I trust implicitly. Anyway I asked permission to publish my spanking and he said go for it:
----------------------------------

Hi Linda. I don't know how this will come through replying to your email with your graphics and all, but here goes.

I take exception to your post evidentlly quoting Lou Dobbs. And by the way, wasn't he the one, that so many patriots believed in, who turned his back on Ron Paul when publicly asked for his endorsement of Ron Paul? I believe he was.

Lou Dobbs commentary in black, my comments are in red, if it comes through. My comments are in brackets to be safe:

Obama Decrees: Massive Immigration of Hamas Refugees from Gaza
by Lou Dobbs

Obama has signed a presidential determination allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to resettle in the United States . Sure, what can go wrong when we allow hundreds of thousands of people who have been, as Mark Steyn memorably described, "marinated" in a "sick death cult," who voted for Hamas, and 55% of whom support suicide bombings live here and at the American taxpayers' expense:
[The Palestinians are at war with Israel, and vis-versa. Israel has US weaponry. The Palestinians have suiscide bombers. Not a fair fight by any stretch. Lets see, in the recent Gaza conflict, over 1000 Palestinians were killed, women and children mostly, and according to reports, just four Israelis military killed. So just who is "marinated" in a "sick dealth cult?"]

By executive order, on January 27, (Federal Register on February 4) Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in urgent migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza to resettle in the United States .

Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006 at=2 0US taxpayers expense.
[This is certainly nothing new. The US government has been bringing to the US and paying for favored classes of refugees ever since Vietnam. Look at all the Indian and Pakistani convenience store and motel operators we have. How do you think they got here. I hear they all got $ 20,000 free money each just to get settled here.]

Let's review some of Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated a little more than two weeks ago:

• His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory. [So what? That's where the current action is.]
• His first one on one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television. [ditto]
• He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted. [No, he did not order Guantanamo Bay closed. That's our navel and air base. What he ordered closed is our illegal detention center and the absolute joke of what Dobbs calls "trials". Big difference. Most if not all of these poor slock detainees were snacthed right off of the Iraqi desert for no apparent reason. Thats why they are currently being let go after, oh, lets see, say seven years of incarceration and torture. Again, for no apparrent reason.]
• He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed. [You gotta be kidding me Lou. Check our Constitution, you Asshole. Our Constitution does not allow for "overseas CIA Interrogation centers]
• He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11. [I don't know for sure about the USS Cole, but I guarentee you Lou, 9/11 was carried out by our "Black Ops" home boys and the Israeli Mossod. Duh.]
• Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense. [I'm sure we already covered that Lou.]

So we can't pay our own bills. Our economy is dying, hundreds of thousands of people are losing their jobs, and now we will pay to move terrorists and their supporters to live free in our country? What about the thousands of our brave soldiers who gave their lives to fight these terrorists? Obama insulted the Medal of Honor Award winners at their Inauguration Ball by being the first President in over 40 years to not show up and now he inviting their very enemies to come live in our country at our expense? Why not just send all of our weapons over there and allow them to kill us now? It will be less painful!

Now you see why the founding fathers wanted to protect us from a president with divided loyalties! Now do you see why congress and the Supreme court should have made Obama show proof of natural born citizenship. [Lou Dobbs is either an idiot, planned opposition, or most likely both. That's enough out of you Lou, you treasonous asshole!]
William Stegmeier

My big question to Lou and anyone else who could answer.... why is the US going to pay to rebuild the Gaza Strip when Isreal destroyed it? Are we just fools?

brandon
02-25-2009, 08:06 PM
Granny Gang Reunion !

I just got my butt spanked by Bill,

http://blog.internetnews.com/apatrizio/do-not-want-dog.jpg

Danke
02-25-2009, 10:34 PM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/players/08/08/monkey0814/t1_monkey.jpg

acptulsa
02-26-2009, 07:24 AM
My big question to Lou and anyone else who could answer.... why is the US going to pay to rebuild the Gaza Strip when Isreal destroyed it? Are we just fools?

Look, if we're going to sell Israel weapons of destruction, then they have to have something to destroy. Now, either they roll over Gaza and the West Bank and move on to other nations which means treading on our imperialistic toes in the region, or we rebuild Gaza and the West Bank so we can sell them more weapons with which to destroy them again.

Sandra
02-26-2009, 09:16 AM
How's that Freedon County project coming along? What has been done with those donations? Are ya gonna answer us this time?

ravedown
02-26-2009, 10:37 AM
" but I guarentee you Lou, 9/11 was carried out by our "Black Ops" home boys and the Israeli Mossod. Duh " ...awwwww...and you were doing so well.

pacelli
02-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Any word on the lawsuit against the Ron Paul presidential campaign?

Sandra
02-26-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi kittyc/ Kathy, you keep posting this crap up here and refuse to answer any of your Granny Warrior project questions. So I'm guessing everyone told you to go to hell.