PDA

View Full Version : Just got a call from the CFL

John of Des Moines
02-25-2009, 07:51 PM
First it was a live person asking if I wanted to listen to a recorded message from Dr. Paul and John Tate. Yada, yada, yada. Tate finally got around for asking for my advice on what bills to fight in Congress and for money. Then more yada, yada, yada. Got to the point I hung up. My advice: less yada, yada, yada and get to the point. As for money I give at the local and state meetings, thank you very much.

nobody's_hero
03-12-2009, 03:09 PM
I got the call today. It is a lot of talk talk talk. I hung up on John Tate's recording (no disrespect, lol, I just didn't have time to listen to what I mostly already knew) and then donated at the Campaign for Liberty website. $10—best I can do at the moment.

Hah. The CFL website is traffic-jammed at the moment.

Amazing... our site traffic is apparently exceeding our server's limit. Please bear with us; we hope to have the issue resolved right away.

Press "F5" (Mac users, Apple-R) to try reloading this page (and re-submitting form information, if applicable). Take pride that our website is so popular that we need to upgrade our server.

TruckinMike
03-17-2009, 10:38 AM
First it was a live person asking if I wanted to listen to a recorded message from Dr. Paul and John Tate. Yada, yada, yada. Tate finally got around for asking for my advice on what bills to fight in Congress and for money. Then more yada, yada, yada. Got to the point I hung up. My advice: less yada, yada, yada and get to the point. As for money I give at the local and state meetings, thank you very much.

EXACTLY my sentiments! --- WoW! That was a rigorous phone call. the only reason i didn't hang up was because I was curious about what Dr. Paul had to say. Any other group would have lost me at first 10 seconds of the empty blathering...

not to be harsh but - Whew!

TMike