PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck February 25th

t0rnado
02-25-2009, 04:13 PM
Is anyone else watching the show? He repeated Ron Paul's medical diagnoses analogy and had Walter Zimmerman on. They were talking about the fiat monetary system.

Then he had Rob Kampia on from the Marijuana Policy Project and said that he wanted all drugs legalized and not taxed.

He said that he was a libertarian like 5 times too.

MRoCkEd
02-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Then he had Rob Kampia on from the Marijuana Policy Project and said that he wanted all drugs legalized and not taxed.

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff82/mixtli_bucket/ruSerious.jpg?t=1235601227

Bruno
02-25-2009, 04:19 PM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff82/mixtli_bucket/ruSerious.jpg?t=1235601227

lmao!

I wish they replayed the show later, like they did on CNN. Maybe they do, I'll have to check the schedule. I always miss it because I am at work.

1000-points-of-fright
02-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Yeah, but he was still giving the guy shit for wanting to legalize pot. Then right after that he's got a piece about drug cartel violence on the border. How can he not connect the two?

Bruno
02-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Yeah, but he was still giving the guy shit for wanting to legalize pot. Then right after that he's got a piece about drug cartel violence on the border. How can he not connect the two?

I didn't see the show, but no doubt!

he should have followed that up with :

"If America would legalize it, the cartels wouldn't be able to touch our quality stuff with a ten-foot pole. Immediately the smuggling of marijuana across the border and the ensuing violence associated with the prohibition of it and the black market profiteering from it would be eliminated."

dannno
02-25-2009, 04:30 PM
I didn't see the show, but no doubt!

he should have followed that up with :

"If America would legalize it, the cartels wouldn't be able to touch our quality stuff with a ten-foot pole. Immediately the smuggling of marijuana across the border and the ensuing violence associated with the prohibition of it and the black market profiteering from it would be eliminated literally over fucking night."

Fixed it for you.

t0rnado
02-25-2009, 04:32 PM

I figure he brought the cartel stuff up because he's not an open border libertarian. It should be noted that Rob Kampia was the Libertarian candidate for DC's shadow congressional seat in 2000.

Bruno
02-25-2009, 04:36 PM
Fixed it for you.

Props and thanks, danno. :D