PDA

View Full Version : "None dare call it conspiracy" - Yet another Beck thread.

Anti Federalist
02-25-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm not going to bash Beck again, I already made my position known.

Just a comment on his statement at 2:14 here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_sCQk5s3sw).

"It sounds like a conspiracy theory".

Well, guess what?

It is.

There really is a global elite that engineered this "crisis" as a means of completing the cycle of "Problem - Reaction - Solution".

There really is a plan to destroy the world position of the US dollar, bring the US into full receivership, completely bankrupt the US economy to usher in a new world currency, banking system and government.

It is happening now, the public statements of this same global elite are well documented, they have come "out of the closet" so to speak, and are offering up their system of total world financial and political domination as the only cure to the "meltdown" they created.

"Communism didn't work, capitalism didn't work, our way, our New Order, is the only solution", is the motto.

Or freedom, our nation, our constitutional rights, our very lives hang in the balance, and hanging by a thread, at that.

Denying it won't help the matter.

DAFTEK
02-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Beck was sarcastic! I'm starting to get warm and fuzzy a little to Glenn, he also got me hooked on M&M's :D

pinkmandy
02-25-2009, 10:57 AM
Amen Anti-Fed.

Anti Federalist
02-25-2009, 10:59 AM
Beck was sarcastic! I'm starting to get warm and fuzzy a little to Glenn, he also got me hooked on M&M's :D

That's why I'm not bashing him.

I'll hold my tongue, and maintain a state of "cautious optimism".

TheConstitutionLives
02-25-2009, 11:23 AM

Just a comment on his statement at 2:14 here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_sCQk5s3sw).

Well, guess what?

It is.

There really is a global elite that engineered this "crisis" as a means of completing the cycle of "Problem - Reaction - Solution".

There really is a plan to destroy the world position of the US dollar, bring the US into full receivership, completely bankrupt the US economy to usher in a new world currency, banking system and government.

It is happening now, the public statements of this same global elite are well documented, they have come "out of the closet" so to speak, and are offering up their system of total world financial and political domination as the only cure to the "meltdown" they created.

"Communism didn't work, capitalism didn't work, our way, our New Order, is the only solution", is the motto.

Or freedom, our nation, our constitutional rights, our very lives hang in the balance, and hanging by a thread, at that.

Everything is a conspiracy. You didn't know?

Anti Federalist
02-25-2009, 11:28 AM
Everything is a conspiracy. You didn't know?

Nope, not everything, not by a long shot.

This sure is.

TheConstitutionLives
02-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Nope, not everything, not by a long shot.

This sure is.

Stop being a sheep. Everything is controlled. It's one big conspiracy. They're watching us right now. This message board is a front operation to bring us all down. I'm sure of it. We're finished

acptulsa
02-25-2009, 01:36 PM
Stop being a sheep. Everything is controlled. It's one big conspiracy. They're watching us right now. This message board is a front operation to bring us all down. I'm sure of it. We're finished

You having great fun with this?

Was the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor a conspiracy? Would you have convinced anyone--anyone--in Washington in November 1941 that the Japanese were conspiring to attack Pearl?

Either you know something that you could post a link to that disproves all the conspiracy theories, you're as omniscient as God, or you're just a dyed-in-the-wool coincidence theorist. One of the three. No fourth option.

Anti Federalist
02-25-2009, 01:37 PM

Umm, the world banking and financial establishment is not calling for a "new world order" and using this current crisis as justification?

Is that what you're saying?

Anti Federalist
02-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Hell, I'm going start handing these out...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_emQmivTh19Q/RyAHfLjFOmI/AAAAAAAAAz8/aqsTeVcMQkI/s400/pollyanna+club.jpg

TonySutton
02-25-2009, 01:40 PM
It's God's plan. Didn't you get the memo?

dannno
02-25-2009, 01:42 PM

Wow, great job being sarcastic. I get it. There are no conspiracies, right? The monetary system of the entire globe isn't in the hands of a few, right? These people don't benefit from war, by leveraging and putting nations heavily into debt and collecting interest, do they?

Yep, you have all of the answers :rolleyes:

I should definitely stop believing that those in power conspire, otherwise I might get made fun of. Don't be a tool.

Original_Intent
02-25-2009, 01:44 PM
BTW, "The Skulls" is starting on American Movie Classics RIGHT NOW. :)

dannno
02-25-2009, 01:52 PM
BTW, "The Skulls" is starting on American Movie Classics RIGHT NOW. :)

If the elite really controlled Hollywood, why on earth would they allow a movie like this to be made??

/Ignorance

Answers:

(1) Because the movie fictionalizes the subject. Same with X Files and all the other Hollywood stuff on conspiracies. They attempt to make you feel insane for believing any sort of conspiracy theory, and they are doing a damn good job.

(2) Because it forces your mind to ask the above question regarding why those in control would allow this kind of thing to get out. It is reverse psychology and some people here have fallen for it.

Bruno
02-25-2009, 02:00 PM

Coincidence theorist

AutoDas
02-25-2009, 02:31 PM
Umm, the world banking and financial establishment is not calling for a "new world order" and using this current crisis as justification?

Is that what you're saying?

This is crazy. My neighbors support the bailout, but that doesn't mean they're conspiring against you.

Original_Intent
02-25-2009, 02:42 PM
If the elite really controlled Hollywood, why on earth would they allow a movie like this to be made??

/Ignorance

Answers:

(1) Because the movie fictionalizes the subject. Same with X Files and all the other Hollywood stuff on conspiracies. They attempt to make you feel insane for believing any sort of conspiracy theory, and they are doing a damn good job.

(2) Because it forces your mind to ask the above question regarding why those in control would allow this kind of thing to get out. It is reverse psychology and some people here have fallen for it.

Let me just reassure you that I am the biggest conspiracy "factualist" that I know. I just like "The Skulls" even though I agree with you, it's primary purpose is to provide cover rather than expose.

slacker921
02-25-2009, 02:47 PM
You having great fun with this?

Was the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor a conspiracy? Would you have convinced anyone--anyone--in Washington in November 1941 that the Japanese were conspiring to attack Pearl?

There's a History Channel documentary "sacrifice at pearl harbor" that shows all the evidence that FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack. He might not have expected the attack to be as severe and complete as it was, but he knew an attack would happen at some point.

TheConstitutionLives
02-25-2009, 02:48 PM
This is crazy. My neighbors support the bailout, but that doesn't mean they're conspiring against you.

No. You're neighbors are in on it all. I know. AJ said so on the radio.

pcosmar
02-25-2009, 02:49 PM

/Ignorance

Answers:

Haven't seen "Skulls"
But "Conspiracy Theory" is a perfect example of this.
I am amazed at how many still do not believe that MKUltra was real.

Once you understand the horrors that "they"are capable of, nothing is surprising.

Danke
02-25-2009, 02:59 PM
Just because some rich and influential men secretly met at Jekell Island, using only their first names, doesn't mean they conspired to do anything. It was just a coincidence that we reintroduced a private central bank shortly after wards...

Anti Federalist
02-25-2009, 09:38 PM

Your neighbor is a part of the elite global banking establishment?

Nice digs.

[/sarcasm]

Cowlesy
02-25-2009, 09:41 PM

Well, guess what?

It is.

I am pro-Beck at the moment. He's delivering a good message. If the messages changes, he'll lose his viewership.

I'm glad you're here and being the skeptic --- it's a great check and balance!

(off to read that PCR piece you posted earlier)

Anti Federalist
02-25-2009, 09:53 PM
I am pro-Beck at the moment. He's delivering a good message. If the messages changes, he'll lose his viewership.

I'm glad you're here and being the skeptic --- it's a great check and balance!

(off to read that PCR piece you posted earlier)

Thanks.

I'll admit, since it was reported that he made some pro legalization comments today, I'm becoming more cautiously optimistic.

Time will tell, in the meantime, onward to FREEDOM!!!
:D