PDA

View Full Version : Granny Gang Reunion !

kittyc
02-25-2009, 08:53 AM
Granny Gang Reunion !

The Granny Gang Reunion was great, a wonderful time of laughter, which I sorely needed, and memories of our past deeds. Scanner Scott was missing being in California working on his Nascar Job, poor thing has to be around all those loud cars and race drivers every day. Scott we missed you.

Chris is in Florida being Nature Boy and taking a break from the world, I am hoping je will come back and refreshed and ready to help out with the Freedom County he is such a whirlwind of thought and ideas.. Come on Chris I know you read this it is time to get back in the swing of things now. Chris is one of the smartest young men I have ever met.

Jay is in Minnesota driving a truck and Bette is working in Chapel Hill.

Danger Dane is on a mission, he came in with his Sweet Potatoe Souffle ready to bake and a box of home made beer. Yep he has become a Brew master. Grows his own hopps does everything from scratch and has about 12 different kinds of beer. Not being a beer drinker I cannot vouch for the taste or kick but Tim said it was great. Dane is on a real mission. He will be riding his bike across the country for a charity. Great going Dane. I just hope he does not get stuck in the middle of no where if the SHTF. But you all know if he does get stuck the Granny Wagon will be on the road to pick him up no matter where he may be.

Jeremy is the same only now he has a beautiful girl friend ( very serious I think) Megan who I met for the first time on Sunday. A really smart and pretty girl, they make a great couple both being very smart and having a lot of common sense which is missing in a lot of the youth of today.

Joel is up on a mountain side growing his huge tomatoes and making websites still promoting Freedom.

It was a wonderful few hours just having a good meal, good talk and renewing friendships and catching up on what everyone is up to. We all need this kind of respite every now and then just to remember we are human, we are people and we need to have fun every now and then.

The Freedom County project is rocking along, we are looking for help financing the whole project so we can get it going even faster. We have dedicated people who are committed to moving and building this model for others to copy, improve on and make this country a better place for us all.

We are working on a plan to make smaller plots available for those that do not have a bug out place and may need a quick safe place to be in case of problems where they live now.. I think most of the people who will be buying these sites will be from the inner cities who may have to leave without much in the way of belongings. In other words a place to run to even if you are not able to bring much with you due to circumstances. Our group is a sharing group and would never turn away a patriot in need. We will price these sites so it will not be a hardship and even if not needed for an emergency will be a good camping site or vacation site, If interested in this aspect of Freedom County get in touch with me asap as there won't be many sites available, it will be on a first come basis.

Visit our sites and please buy our seeds and products, these funds will be used for the Freedom County Project.

www.freedomisnotdead.org

www.rwefree.com

www.grannywarriors.com

Monsanto and our food and seed supply

( If video is not visible go to www.rwefree.com and look on the right second video down )

Wonderful Americans showing their appreciation of Obama !

http://stickerpatch.blogspot.com/2009/02/obama-at-dobson-high.html

One BRAVE Service Man

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89837

Obama Decrees: Massive Immigration of Hamas Refugees from Gaza
by Lou Dobbs

Obama has signed a presidential determination allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinians to resettle in the United States . Sure, what can go wrong when we allow hundreds of thousands of people who have been, as Mark Steyn memorably described, "marinated" in a "sick death cult," who voted for Hamas, and 55% of whom support suicide bombings live here and at the American taxpayers' expense:

By executive order, on January 27, (Federal Register on February 4) Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in urgent migration assistance to the Palestinian refugees and conflict victims in Gaza to resettle in the United States .

Few on Capitol Hill took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January 2006 at=2 0US taxpayers expense.

Let's review some of Obama's most recent actions since he was inaugurated a little more than two weeks ago:

• His first call to any head of state as president was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.
• His first one on one interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.
• He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.
• He ordered all overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.
• He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and 9/11.
• Today we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to and live in the US at American taxpayer expense.

So we can't pay our own bills. Our economy is dying, hundreds of thousands of people are losing their jobs, and now we will pay to move terrorists and their supporters to live free in our country? What about the thousands of our brave soldiers who gave their lives to fight these terrorists? Obama insulted the Medal of Honor Award winners at their Inauguration Ball by being the first President in over 40 years to not show up and now he inviting their very enemies to come live in our country at our expense? Why not just send all of our weapons over there and allow them to kill us now? It will be less painful!

Now you see why the founding fathers wanted to protect us from a president with divided loyalties! Now do you see why congress and the Supreme court should have made Obama show proof of natural born citizenship.