PDA

View Full Version : Fred Thompson talking birthright citizenship

jcbraithwaite7
09-14-2007, 07:26 PM
Here is the link to see how Thompson is already starting to use Dr. Paul's lines.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-thompson091407,0,443952.story

wgadget
09-14-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah, but he probably won't remember them tomorrow.

ItsTime
09-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Yeah, but he probably won't remember them tomorrow.

He doesn't remember the CFR backing NAFTA. I want to swear now but I wont!

MsDoodahs
09-14-2007, 07:31 PM
Yep, they've figured it out. Ron's message is resonating like they can't believe, and their only recourse is to try to quickly swoop in and steal his message before the voting public realizes and connects these issues back to RP.

Their plan is to keep him hidden as much as possible, when he is mentioned in the MSM it will be only about the war creating the image that he is a one issue candidate only, and they'll usurp his entire platform giving those issues lip service to appease the public that has heard little bits of this from RP.

They are vile...evil...

jcbraithwaite7
09-14-2007, 07:39 PM
The comments on there are so sad. What a bunch of sheep!

1000-points-of-fright
09-14-2007, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I don't even understand this comment...

Now....That should DAMN sure apply to not only immigrants from other countries...but the SAME FOR THOSE THAT ARE NOT US SOIL!.....That's the mainland....Alaska....and Hawaii ....THAT'S IT!
If they're outside of those parameters.....YOU'RE NOT AMERICAN!

The complex layers of stupidity involved in this comment can only mean it was posted by some sarcastic smart ass. Please God let it be that.

Joe Knows
09-14-2007, 10:56 PM
Here is the link to see how Thompson is already starting to use Dr. Paul's lines.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/state/orl-thompson091407,0,443952.story

Check this link out http://www.topix.net/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/TCNGE7314GVM2S5J5/p4#lastPost

Matthew directed everyone over to www.FredThompsonForum.com

Maybe you all can make some more comments. Thanks.

jj111
09-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Remember, Ron Paul INTRODUCED legislation to end birthright citizenship. The record is clear that they steal this and others from Ron Paul. They can talk the talk, but only Ron Paul has a record of walking the walk.

michaelwise
09-14-2007, 11:16 PM
I saw Fred Thompson at a rally today in Cape Coral Florida, where I was handing out Ron Paul literature. He had about 500 people at the rally. Halfway through his speech, people started leaving. It's funny, when I logged on tonight, I listened to the interview with Criss Wallace where he said that people at Fred Thompson rallies leave before the end. I thought that was hilarious.

Joe Knows
09-15-2007, 07:53 AM
I saw Fred Thompson at a rally today in Cape Coral Florida, where I was handing out Ron Paul literature. He had about 500 people at the rally. Halfway through his speech, people started leaving. It's funny, when I logged on tonight, I listened to the interview with Criss Wallace where he said that people at Fred Thompson rallies leave before the end. I thought that was hilarious.

That is interesting. I have heard the same thing. It's kind of funny in a way. Fred talks for 10 minutes and you leave. Ron talks for an hour and you want more. Doesn't look too good for Fred.

allyinoh
09-15-2007, 07:58 AM
That's pretty pathetic if he can't hold the attention of people.

Ron Paul hasn't had a rally where I've been able to go, but I can't wait until he gets close to Ohio and a time where I'm able to go!

Chester Copperpot
09-15-2007, 08:31 AM

The CFR??? C'mon that doesnt even exist. heh

Sematary
09-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Yep, they've figured it out. Ron's message is resonating like they can't believe, and their only recourse is to try to quickly swoop in and steal his message before the voting public realizes and connects these issues back to RP.

Their plan is to keep him hidden as much as possible, when he is mentioned in the MSM it will be only about the war creating the image that he is a one issue candidate only, and they'll usurp his entire platform giving those issues lip service to appease the public that has heard little bits of this from RP.

They are vile...evil...

They problem (for them) is they don't know what they are talking about. For instance, Ole Freddy said he didn't know if changing the 14th amendment would require a change in law or a change in the constitution. It just goes to show you what an ignorant numbnuts he is.

Sematary
09-15-2007, 08:42 AM
That's pretty pathetic if he can't hold the attention of people.

Ron Paul hasn't had a rally where I've been able to go, but I can't wait until he gets close to Ohio and a time where I'm able to go!

Is Philadelphia close enough? :D

MsDoodahs
09-15-2007, 10:13 AM
I read somewhere that FT supporters are actually walking out during his speeches.

That tells me that those people are NOT FT supporters - they're people who go to the rally just because they wanna see the "movie star" live and in person.

They are not passionate supporters - no believers in the bunch that walk out.

This is good news IMO.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 10:15 AM

Not to mention the North American Union.

LibertyEagle
09-15-2007, 10:22 AM
But, Fred will get away with stealing these things that Ron said, because Ron is not getting these ideas out there. He is not speaking nearly strong enough against illegal immigration, IMO. He too frequently sounds waffly about the fence and illegal immigration, for that matter. He starts teaching and people do not want to hear about how if we got rid of the nanny state and IF we had true free markets, then we would welcome immigrants, yada, yada, yada. They want to hear that he has plans to stop illegal immigration. They want to hear that he will... 1. Protect our borders 2. Stop freebie handouts to illegal aliens 3. Stop birthright citizenship even and will absolutely say 4. NO TO AMNESTY.

He can TEACH everybody AFTER he gets elected. I mean seriously. We have enough to teach them on a lot of other issues. We don't need to do it on this one too right now. There's only so much people can take in. People want to know he's strong and will take a firm stance to stop this illegal alien invasion of our country.