PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama really illegally in office? (The Birth Certificate Conspiracy)

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-25-2009, 12:24 AM
I read in a lot of places theres no sufficient evidence he was even born in the U.S. Other sites contradict it, i'm confused.

amy31416
02-25-2009, 12:31 AM
I read in a lot of places theres no sufficient evidence he was even born in the U.S. Other sites contradict it, i'm confused.

Until two weeks ago when I was remodeling my mother's attic, I couldn't have produced anything better than he had either, and my American-born parents have lived in the same American city for over 25 years, never got divorced, only moved once and have, in fact, lived in Africa for over a year.

But I am absolutely, 100% an American citizen. If I were in public office and didn't happen upon this piece of paper, you could say the same about me and I'm as white and American as they get (well, except for the Irish.)

ryanduff
02-25-2009, 05:06 AM
Until two weeks ago when I was remodeling my mother's attic, I couldn't have produced anything better than he had either, and my American-born parents have lived in the same American city for over 25 years, never got divorced, only moved once and have, in fact, lived in Africa for over a year.

But I am absolutely, 100% an American citizen. If I were in public office and didn't happen upon this piece of paper, you could say the same about me and I'm as white and American as they get (well, except for the Irish.)

But the state keeps copies of the Birth Certificate. All you have to do is request it.

I couldn't find mine when I needed to get a passport and requested a copy and had it within a week or two.

He supposedly requested one from Hawaii where he claims he was born. If it was legit, he should have sent copies to media outlets to be verified. What'd he do, get one copy and had it sent to factcheck.org, who is large contributor to the Obama campaign.

I'm sure if you do some digging, the only people that have actually seen/touched the piece of paper are the state registrar that printed and signed it, the governor that sealed it, and the goons at factcheck.org.

Your response to this thread is irrelevant because he requested a copy, it's what he did with it after that that's questionable.