PDA

View Full Version : Will the global elitists try to instigate a civil war in the United States?

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-24-2009, 05:29 PM
Make us destroy ourselves thus making it easier for the NWO form?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4GMPTMiFQ4 < I know this is only a game but this was made in 2005, and it looks like something like that could happen.

constituent
02-24-2009, 05:33 PM

my sentiments exactly... even though i don't buy into the whole "global elitists/NWO" thing (at least not as some sort of cohesive whole).

Xenophage
02-24-2009, 06:29 PM
But what if our side wins? We just have to make sure we get to the nuke silos first!

pcosmar
02-24-2009, 06:30 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4GMPTMiFQ4 < I know this is only a game but this was made in 2005, and it looks like something like that could happen.

I doubt that is the game plan. It is obvious that they want to scrap the Constitution.
I am sure that was the whole point of installing Obama. They are hoping for unrest and some event to declare Martial Law.

They may even be surprised at just how much response that gets.

TheConstitutionLives
02-24-2009, 07:09 PM

:rolleyes:

ryanduff
02-24-2009, 07:17 PM
Well, racism does still seem to be a sticking point. Maybe not necessarily racism, but people that voted for/against Obama? Maybe that's why NWO pushed for a "black" president, who by percentages is only 8-10% black.

You can speculate all you want, but all I know is that you had better as heck be prepared.

Original_Intent
02-24-2009, 07:19 PM
I don't think civil war is what they have in mind but riots and general carnage sure. Anything to get people to beg for more government.

paulitics
02-24-2009, 07:51 PM
Mass confusion, civil unrest, carnage mixed with a few terrorist events, fear, confusion. As dumb as we think we are, America is not an easy country to take down. They are really going to have to put on a wild show to scare and confuse everyone. They are going to have to convince people, esp the right, that the war on terror is not just for Muslims, but for Americans. The left will bow down to the government and do what they say. They will piss their pants. Now that the right is accepting torture, wiretapping , etc, will they psychologically accept the same for their countrymen? Not to fear, Fox news ,Rush, Beck, Hannity, and Malkin will be there to defend the constitution during these tough times. We can always count on them since they love us so much.

James Madison
02-24-2009, 09:35 PM
I would doubt civil war in AMERICA because there own documents state that their primary extermination programs will be centered in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. There probably will be some sort of controlled bioweapons release in the next few years (or possibly sooner) to condition the public for troops on the streets/martial law. Once that happens expect the next one to be some kind of weaponized influenza, smallpox, or hemoragic fever that will eliminate most of the world's population. Until then, they still need the United States as a platform to push their agenda. I guess you could say our usefullness hasn't been used up yet.

Athan
02-24-2009, 11:34 PM
President Ron Paul needs to be consulted on this one.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-24-2009, 11:58 PM
I doubt that is the game plan. It is obvious that they want to scrap the Constitution.
I am sure that was the whole point of installing Obama. They are hoping for unrest and some event to declare Martial Law.

They may even be surprised at just how much response that gets.

What if they want us to think he is there just to create an uproar and cause some event for Martial Law so we don't even bother uproaring and taking action?
(does that make sense? lol)

pcosmar
02-25-2009, 12:11 AM
What if they want us to think he is there just to create an uproar and cause some event for Martial Law so we don't even bother uproaring and taking action?
(does that make sense? lol)

No
But it does not matter.
They will start it, one way or another. I won't. No sane person, no patriot, will start it. Once it starts folks will stand up, from the many places they are watching from. All over this country Patriots will stand and say NO MORE.
Then it will be on.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-25-2009, 12:21 AM
No
But it does not matter.
They will start it, one way or another. I won't. No sane person, no patriot, will start it. Once it starts folks will stand up, from the many places they are watching from. All over this country Patriots will stand and say NO MORE.
Then it will be on.

On like Megatron?

pcosmar
02-25-2009, 12:24 AM
On like Megatron?

???:confused:
sorry. I'm an olde phart. have no idea what that is.

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-25-2009, 12:26 AM
???:confused:
sorry. I'm an olde phart. have no idea what that is.

Nevermind, it's a internet joke, lol.

dr. hfn
02-25-2009, 02:41 AM
we will win and create strict constitutional republics