02-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Keep us informed about what the good Doctor says

akihabro
02-24-2009, 04:00 PM
I'm watching. I have yet to figure how to transfer my DV-R files to computer

zach
02-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Just ended..

He and Glenn talked about how we're headed down the road to a new change of system, and at the end, Glenn said that the only way we can stop this is by going local. Going global is the bad idea.

I'm paraphrasing, but once you see the youtube, you'll know it's a good (and short) interview.

Bruno
02-24-2009, 04:03 PM
how did he introduce him? Give him props, or say "I don't agree with him on a lot of things such as foreign policy, but..."

zach
02-24-2009, 04:04 PM
He introduced him with "We need to go back to our principles, etc, and joining me is the one man who knew this from the beginning" or something similar to that.

It was a very good intro.

Bruno
02-24-2009, 04:05 PM
He introduced him with "We need to go back to our principles, etc, and joining me is the one man who knew this from the beginning" or something similar to that.

It was a very good intro.

excellent!

youngbuck
02-24-2009, 04:20 PM
I'm watching. I have yet to figure how to transfer my DV-R files to computer

Well hurry up and figure it out you n00b. We're not going to win the revolution with your ineptitude hindering basic objectives.

eOs
02-24-2009, 04:27 PM
Glenn Beck hated Dr. Paul. I don't know what or how it happened, but today I watched his show, and it's a complete turnaround. He introduced Paul with utmost respect, and after that interview, they even talked about the Bubba effect in a favorable manor. Beck also railed against the failed illegal immigrant policy and talked about getting back to our principles. Well, wow, what the hell happened to Beck?!

phill4paul
02-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Glenn Beck hated Dr. Paul. I don't know what or how it happened, but today I watched his show, and it's a complete turnaround. He introduced Paul with utmost respect, and after that interview, they even talked about the Bubba effect in a favorable manor. Beck also railed against the failed illegal immigrant policy and talked about getting back to our principles. Well, wow, what the hell happened to Beck?!

A need for ratings.:)

zach
02-24-2009, 04:38 PM
He has PBD.

Political Bipolar Disorder.

ihsv
02-24-2009, 04:40 PM
Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nODyj8H68TA

phill4paul
02-24-2009, 04:42 PM
He has PBD.

Political Bipolar Disorder.

Win!:D:D:D

constitutional
02-24-2009, 04:51 PM
Is this it?

yah

FreedomFighter8008
02-24-2009, 04:52 PM
Is this it?

Yep, that's it.

Xenophage
02-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Now, let me tell you before I get this next guest on here... I know he's batshit crazy, and he's just dead wrong about almost everything. ALMOST. The fact is he got some small thing right, and he's here to talk about that today. Other than that, he's pretty much the idiot step-cousin of a sand ****** terrorist. Please welcome Ron Paul, failed presidential candidate!

FreedomFighter8008
02-24-2009, 05:30 PM
Now, let me tell you before I get this next guest on here... I know he's batshit crazy, and he's just dead wrong about almost everything. ALMOST. The fact is he got some small thing right, and he's here to talk about that today. Other than that, he's pretty much the idiot step-cousin of a sand ****** terrorist. Please welcome Ron Paul, failed presidential candidate!

Thanks for displaying your ignorance and the fact that you didn't watch the segment . . .

rockandrollsouls
02-24-2009, 05:35 PM

That's not the impression I got. Perhaps you're bad at reading people.

sparebulb
02-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Bleckt hasn't experienced an epiphany. He and a few other mainstream media propaganda types are just commercially exploiting a political movement after they hobbled it to prevent it from threatening their globalist masters.

FreedomFighter8008
02-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Bleckt hasn't experienced an epiphany. He and a few other mainstream media propaganda types are just commercially exploiting a political movement after they hobbled it to prevent it from threatening their globalist masters.

Probably true, but xenophage's assessment of the interview is not what happened. IMO, such comments as his are no better than the crap spewed by the MSMs. Same level.

The interview on Beck was actually a good one for a change.

sparebulb
02-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Probably true, but xenophage's assessment of the interview is not what happened. IMO, such comments as his are no better than the crap spewed by the MSMs. Same level.

The interview on Beck was actually a good one for a change.

RP almost never has a bad interview. Only when guys like O'fascist cut him off does he fail to deliver a home run.

Xenophage
02-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Jesus Christ, take a joke. I'm at work and I can't watch the interview until I get home.

I was reiterating previous interviews with Glenn Beck.

DAFTEK
02-24-2009, 07:18 PM
Jesus Christ, take a joke. I'm at work and I can't watch the interview until I get home.

I was reiterating previous interviews with Glenn Beck.

Why would you post that shit then? :mad: