View Full Version : Napolitano's Freedom Watch Guest Lineup For Tomorrow

mrchubbs
02-24-2009, 02:24 PM
The Judge will have on the now regulars:

Ron Paul
Peter Schiff
Cody Willard
Tracy Byrnes

Also, Glenn Beck will be a guest via telephone.

http://www.foxnews.com/strategyroom

Should be interesting.

I'll be capturing it for YouTube again, unless my computer dies.

Enjoy

ihsv
02-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Why the heck is he inviting Tracy back?

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 02:37 PM
i think bill o'reilly should sit in on the panel

ihsv
02-24-2009, 02:45 PM
i think bill o'reilly should sit in on the panel

Billow would just out-shout everyone, and threaten to boot them off the set.

slacker921
02-24-2009, 02:50 PM
I'd love to see Naomi Wolf on there.. has she accepted that BHO isn't going to repeal any of the constitution shredding crap that Bush put in place? (read "The End of America" if you don't know).. she seemed to have accepted it when Lew Rockwell interviewed her, but her audience was tiny and he wasn't in the White House.

O'Reilly doesn't deserve any attention. He's still busy spouting "Islamofascist" propaganda... neoconservatives just need to be ignored.

Varin
02-24-2009, 04:25 PM
If any one missed it Judge Napolitano was asking for guest suggestions in the facebook group " http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=80603830464 "

Check previous posts the judge seems to post regulary.

carmaphob
02-24-2009, 04:31 PM
The Judge will have on the now regulars:

Ron Paul
Peter Schiff
Cody Willard
Tracy Byrnes

Also, Glenn Beck will be a guest via telephone.

http://www.foxnews.com/strategyroom

Should be interesting.

I'll be capturing it for YouTube again, unless my computer dies.

Enjoy

Thanks! I'll a be a watchin it!

nobody's_hero
02-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Why the heck is he inviting Tracy back?

Maybe the Judge is going to use her as an example of how to convert someone to liberty. :D

nobody's_hero
02-24-2009, 04:57 PM
I'd love to see Naomi Wolf on there.. has she accepted that BHO isn't going to repeal any of the constitution shredding crap that Bush put in place? (read "The End of America" if you don't know).. she seemed to have accepted it when Lew Rockwell interviewed her, but her audience was tiny and he wasn't in the White House.

O'Reilly doesn't deserve any attention. He's still busy spouting "Islamofascist" propaganda... neoconservatives just need to be ignored.

The producers at Fox need to terminate the 'O'Reilly Factor' and give 'Freedom Watch' the air-time.

mrchubbs
02-24-2009, 04:58 PM
Maybe the Judge is going to use her as an example of how to convert someone to liberty. :D

Without someone who shares a bit of a different opinion then the show would be 60 minutes of...

"Yeah... what he said!"

"Right... I agree!"

"That's great. So true!"

In short, a bunch of agreement. It is a better, more interesting show when there are people with differing views so they can "discuss" things.

It's already a free market lovefest, as it is. :-)

haaaylee
02-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Who wants to bet Cody Willard makes Peter talk about the money bomb? He brings up the senate race every show.

itshappening
02-24-2009, 07:26 PM
guest ideas:

Tom Woods to talk about Meltdown

Dilorenzo to talk about his books