PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul will be on Glenn Beck Today @ 5:10 PM EST

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 10:35 AM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=11826
Tonight, Dr. Paul will be interviewed at 5:10 pm eastern concerning the economy, FDR, and talk of a new New Deal on Glenn Beck's FOX News show.

Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_sCQk5s3sw

TER
02-24-2009, 10:35 AM
!!!!!

ItsTime
02-24-2009, 10:36 AM
kick ass

JVParkour
02-24-2009, 10:37 AM
I hope Beck apologizes for being a jerk.

constituent
02-24-2009, 10:42 AM
I hope Beck apologizes for being a jerk.

...and admits that he's no better than your run of the mill "jihadi."

Bruno
02-24-2009, 10:43 AM
SWeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeT!

He just said on his radio program, "Now that I'm at Fox, I'm not introduced her as a 'conservative talk show host' anymore. When I was at CNN, that's how I was introduced all the time."

I wonder how he will introduce Ron Paul.

Will it be his standard, "Libertarian Ron Paul, who ran as a Republican for President...I don't agree with him all the time, in fact he is WAY WRONG On foreign policy, but man, does he know his economics. Please join me in welcoming (kind of) Congressman Ron Paul."

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Will it be his standard, "Libertarian Ron Paul, who ran as a Republican for President...I don't agree with him all the time, in fact he is WAY WRONG On foreign policy, but man, does he know his economics. Please join me in welcoming (kind of) Congressman Ron Paul."
Well this will be the second time Glenn has him on the Fox show.
From one month ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBaSBkp6JTw
He introduced him as a republican candidate and then said the more he reads the founding fathers' words, the more he sees Ron Paul's words as interchangeable with them.

TER
02-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Any word or statistical data on how Beck's show is doing? Has it been growing in the ratings??

Bruno
02-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Well this will be the second time Glenn has him on the Fox show.
From one month ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBaSBkp6JTw
He introduced him as a republican candidate and then said the more he reads the founding fathers' words, the more he sees Ron Paul's words as interchangeable with them.

Thanks. I hadn't seen him on his show, only seen call-ins from his CNN show and heard him on the radio.

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 11:11 AM
Any word or statistical data on how Beck's show is doing? Has it been growing in the ratings??
I can't find any more recent ratings, but this is from 2 weeks ago

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,494,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,658,000
FOXNEWS BECK 2,370,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,305,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,190,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,847,000
CNN KING 1,761,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,485,000
CNN COOPER 1,286,000
CNN BLITZER 1,246,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,240,000

axiomata
02-24-2009, 11:15 AM
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/

Looks like he tops the 5EST hour but is behind ORielly and Hannity though they have better time slots. FOX dominates CNN, MSNBC etc in general.

Epic
02-24-2009, 11:25 AM
I can't believe O'reilly get so many viewers. Anyway, good to see that Beck has some good ratings. It would be better if Beck moved to 7 pm.

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 11:36 AM
I can't believe O'reilly get so many viewers. Anyway, good to see that Beck has some good ratings. It would be better if Beck moved to 7 pm.
I'd love to see him pass Pawn Hannity in ratings, even with his crappy 5:00 slot.

itshappening
02-24-2009, 12:00 PM
Beck is doing really well in his 5pm slot, they should switch him with Hannity really.

cska80
02-24-2009, 12:17 PM
I really hate that Beck is on at 5. I work until 7 :(

Scribbler de Stebbing
02-24-2009, 12:49 PM
http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=11826
Tonight, Dr. Paul will be interviewed at 5:10 pm eastern concerning the economy, FDR, and talk of a new New Deal on Glenn Beck's FOX News show.

Don't trust him! He'll just have on a fake Ron Paul to draw us in!

</sarcasm>

haaaylee
02-24-2009, 12:55 PM
can you stream this live?

zach
02-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Hopefully there will be no miscommunication this time regarding his appearance. :/

angelatc
02-24-2009, 01:06 PM
I am not his biggest fan but I am happy to see him pulling better numbers than Olbermann.

Anti Federalist
02-24-2009, 01:09 PM
I'd love to see him pass Pawn Hannity in ratings, even with his crappy 5:00 slot.

"Pawn Hannity".

I lol'ed.:D

ihsv
02-24-2009, 01:57 PM
I'll watch on Youtube.

mport1
02-24-2009, 01:58 PM
He should announce that he plans to run in 2012 on Beck's show to get the message out early to a lot of people. That would be awesome.

Join The Paul Side
02-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Ron Paul on Glenn Beck's Show? Today? We don't need to see Ron do Glenn stinking Beck's show! :rolleyes: <---- (sarcasm)

speciallyblend
02-24-2009, 03:11 PM
dammit forced to watch this crap. I will only watch beck because ron paul is on, now what was my blocking code again:) hmmmm ok got it;)

RideTheDirt
02-24-2009, 03:15 PM
dammit forced to watch this crap. I will only watch beck because ron paul is on, now what was my blocking code again:) hmmmm ok got it;)
I also have fox news locked. lol

mediahasyou
02-24-2009, 03:16 PM
Thank You Glenn Beck.

Paulitical Correctness
02-24-2009, 03:18 PM
I know a lot of you despise Fox (no wonder...) and are skeptical of Beck still (no wonder...), BUT Ron Paul being on Fox is fantastic!

Remember, Fox is where the most diehard of sheeples get their news. I'd be willing to bet a bunch of the really hardcore ones hated Beck when he was on CNN but now watch his show since he's on Fox. Network loyalty actually exists, lol. :(

Ex Post Facto
02-24-2009, 03:31 PM
I'll be tuning in.

zach
02-24-2009, 03:43 PM
Ok, watching..

zach
02-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Ron paul!

FSP-Rebel
02-24-2009, 04:01 PM
Ron did a great job and Glenn gave him ample time to do his teaching.

t0rnado
02-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Glenn Beck admitted that Ron Paul was the only guy that was right about what is going on from the beginning.

slacker921
02-24-2009, 04:25 PM
I am not his biggest fan but I am happy to see him pulling better numbers than Olbermann.

now.. if Olbermann were still hammering away at the unconstitutional policies like he did with Bush. Remember "Mr. President you are a fascist!" .. funny how he's not calling Obama a fascist even though Obama hasn't repealed the patriot act, fisa, etc..

------

back on topic.. Thank you Glenn Beck for having Ron Paul on your show. If he announces that he's running for President in 2012 please have him on your show on a regular basis so he has a chance in the primaries. Thanks much.

fahayek
02-24-2009, 04:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nODyj8H68TA

Join The Paul Side
02-24-2009, 04:35 PM
I know a lot of you despise Fox (no wonder...) and are skeptical of Beck still (no wonder...), BUT Ron Paul being on Fox is fantastic!

Remember, Fox is where the most diehard of sheeples get their news. I'd be willing to bet a bunch of the really hardcore ones hated Beck when he was on CNN but now watch his show since he's on Fox. Network loyalty actually exists, lol. :(

Really? No!!??!! You don't don't say.....:rolleyes:

And here a few of us thought that getting Ron blacklisted from Glenn Beck and Fox News was the best thing possible for this Revolution.

I mean afterall, we did wonders for Ron before with the media blackout that who woulda thought that with a little publicity we might be able to expand our cause to establishment sheeple! :rolleyes:

Gee, George, I never thought of that one before. :rolleyes:

trey4sports
02-24-2009, 04:41 PM

And here a few of us thought that getting Ron blacklisted from Glenn Beck and Fox News was the best thing possible for this Revolution.

I mean afterall, we did wonders for Ron before with the media blackout that who woulda thought that with a little publicity we might be able to expand our cause to establishment sheeple! :rolleyes:

yup.
glenn beck has been very good to our movement lately. he might just be one of us

Dorfsmith
02-24-2009, 04:43 PM

Thank you! :cool:

RevolutionSD
02-24-2009, 04:44 PM
yup.
glenn beck has been very good to our movement lately. he might just be one of us

He's PRO WAR.

That's an impossible contradiction, so he is FAR from "one of us", if you are talking about libertarians.

RonPaulCult
02-24-2009, 04:45 PM

Thanks but - is that all? It's so short...

trey4sports
02-24-2009, 04:53 PM
He's PRO WAR.

That's an impossible contradiction, so he is FAR from "one of us", if you are talking about libertarians.

glenn beck is like preporation H
on the hole, he feels good.....but sometimes he still gives me a rash

Join The Paul Side
02-24-2009, 04:58 PM
He's PRO WAR.

I agree. Glenn is pro-war and is not completely one of us. But out of all the talking heads on TV, he and Cavuto are probably the two that give Ron Paul the most air time.

But fuck it, since most you you here hate Glenn Beck, let's all just email bomb him with a bunch of hate messages so we never have to see Ron Paul on that show again. That is the best way for us to move the Message forward, isn't it? By pissing off everybody we could use in the media and give them more reasons to label us and Ron Paul as kooks.

That will teach them to not mess with us, right? Plus I'm sure Ron would be happy we did this to ruin his chances at what little media attention he gets. God knows he doesn't need it. :cool:

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Full interview:

smartguy911
02-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Full interview:

gracias amigo

speciallyblend
02-24-2009, 05:17 PM
I agree. Glenn is pro-war and is not completely one of us. But out of all the talking heads on TV, he and Cavuto are probably the two that give Ron Paul the most air time.

But fuck it, since most you you here hate Glenn Beck, let's all just email bomb him with a bunch of hate messages so we never have to see Ron Paul on that show again. That is the best way for us to move the Message forward, isn't it? By pissing off everybody we could use in the media and give them more reasons to label us and Ron Paul as kooks.

That will teach them to not mess with us, right? Plus I'm sure Ron would be happy we did this to ruin his chances at what little media attention he gets. God knows he doesn't need it. :cool:

can you please show me any evidence that can prove any ron paul supporter sent him hate mail,did they call/write the person to see if they were actually ron paul supporters. i have still seen no proof of this ,just talk by beck and others.

more then likely it was neo-cons or obama supporters posing as ron paul supporters ,and FOR THE LAST TIME, THE MAJOR BLAME GOES TO THE GOP LEADERSHIP, that is why ron paul lost. if it makes you feel better i am sure we can blame you as well instead of the lying corrupt gop leadership!!

Join The Paul Side
02-24-2009, 05:26 PM
can you please show me any evidence that can prove any ron paul supporter sent him hate mail,did they call/write the person to see if they were actually ron paul supporters. i have still seen no proof of this ,just talk by beck and others.

more then likely it was neo-cons or obama supporters posing as ron paul supporters ,and FOR THE LAST TIME, THE MAJOR BLAME GOES TO THE GOP LEADERSHIP, that is why ron paul lost. if it makes you feel better i am sure we can blame you as well instead of the lying corrupt gop leadership!!

Forget it. You guys are right. You all did just well in the past no need to want to change things. I'm sure you'll get the job done on the next up and coming elections. Goodluck. ;)

tangent4ronpaul
02-24-2009, 05:30 PM

One of his guests congratulated him about getting the #1 rating for the 5pm time slot.

-t

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 05:34 PM
One of his guests congratulated him about getting the #1 rating for the 5pm time slot.

-t
He beats everyone except for O'Reilly and Hannity.

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,494,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,658,000
FOXNEWS BECK 2,370,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 2,305,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 2,190,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,847,000
CNN KING 1,761,000
MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,485,000
CNN COOPER 1,286,000
CNN BLITZER 1,246,000
MSNBC MADDOW 1,240,000 Pretty good.

tangent4ronpaul
02-24-2009, 05:35 PM
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/

Looks like he tops the 5EST hour but is behind ORielly and Hannity though they have better time slots. FOX dominates CNN, MSNBC etc in general.

He's in 4th place of all the shows, but really more like tied for 3rd. 534 to 536.

-t

Paulitical Correctness
02-24-2009, 05:55 PM

Dude... :confused:

purplechoe
02-24-2009, 06:26 PM
Full interview:

Ron Paul in "high quality" :) THANKS!

A. Havnes
02-24-2009, 09:12 PM
Great interview.

constituent
02-24-2009, 09:15 PM
glenn beck is like preporation H
on the hole, he feels good.....but sometimes he still gives me a rash

http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/facepalm.gif

constituent
02-24-2009, 09:19 PM

zomg, another glen beck commercial? get a fuggin' life glen.

By pissing off everybody we could use in the media and give them more reasons to label us and Ron Paul as kooks.

right, and your signature is doing wonders...

Join The Paul Side
02-24-2009, 10:18 PM
right, and your signature is doing wonders...

Damn. Caught me red handed. Nice work. :o