PDA

View Full Version : hilarious- my conversation with the QUEEN of all sheep

nbhadja
02-23-2009, 11:21 PM
She represents the king sheep.

She is completely brainwashed yet thinks she is not.
She is arrogant.
She thinks she is not a conformist when she really is.
She thinks she knows it all and as a result refuses to look at evidence that shoots her argument down.

Me:

if only people would march against the massive inflation created by the federal reserve lol

Her:

im sure they will

but right now...we are doing the environment

Me:

no they wont :(:(, the media doesnt talk about it so they never will

u see, the way this country works is that if the media, newspapers talk about it

it must be true, no matter what, if the media ignores it, it does not exist

the sad logic of america lol

i shud start a march, but everyone wud be like "wtf are u talking about?" lol

Her:

not to us

i dont ever watch the news

its all bullshit

every1 knows about the inflation issue

but wut xactly can they do?

if u have a solution...ppl will follow u

but u dont

no one does right now

Me:

no one knows about the inflation issue, they just think they are magically getting poorer

Her:

the summit is for scientists and every1 to come together

to try to find solutions for the environmental crisis (alternative methods)

oh pleez

ppl arent stupid

Me:

the inflation is caused by the federal reserve, a private bank that controls our money supply, central banks are unconstitutional

Her:

they kno its an issue

but there is no real solution to it

inflation is natrual

Me:

plus we have paper money, that is unconstitutional

Her:

it happens everywhere

Me:

only gold and silver is allowed by the constitution

inflation is not natural

Her:

everyone has paper money..what r u talkin about? !
Me;

central banks cause it

Her:

ok

Me:

yes but there is a reason for that

Her:

well u go ahead and live in the woods with ur gold

ill stay here :):)

Me:

it benefits the big business, actually i do store my wealth in gold and silver, which is inflation proof

so ill be rich in my woods lol

Her:

well go ahead

no one stoppin u!

Me:

while ur PAPER worthless money is inflated away lol

Her:

yeah

Me:

let me show u an example

Her:

but i like my lifestyle better than teh woods

im nto saying its perfect

but there is no other way right now

dude

Me:

yes but u can stay in a city by storing ur wealth in silver and gold

Her:

im a business major

i get it

im not an idiot

but wut u r asking for is impossible at htis piont..its too late

Me:

so u dont wanna follow the constitution?

lol

one sec, ill show u an example

Her:
ehhh

i dont care dude

really i dont

im not rallying for that

im rallying for the enviornment

they have control inflation sux

i agree

but i don thave a way to fix it

we're too dependent on it

so im not going to try

Me:

yes there is, end the federal reserve, it is illegal and it is private and never gets audited

Me:

here - "To help educate people to the disaster that is the Federal Reserve (and fiat money) I use 3 old dimes. In 1965 they would buy a gallon of gasoline (and leave a few cents left over.) Today those same dimes will STILL purchase a gallon of gas...and why? Because the silver in those dimes is now worth over $4 so you'd still get a bit of change back - and not so coincidentally, about the same percentage. As you discuss this with those who are unaware, ask them where they think the other 14/15ths of its value went. Discover this and you will discover the power and wealth of this unconstitutional and secretive banking cartel."

Her:

im not reading all that

i kno wut inflation is

and im watching house

:):)

Me:

read it! its very good

Her:

i kno wut inflation is

i kno how it works

i jus dont care right now

it wont change

u cant just change the paper system like that

its unrealisitic

Me:

lmao yes u can

why cant u?

Her:

well

we'll c who wins

whether they do ur thing

or find alternative fuels (my thing) :):)

Me:

see there are no reasons u cant switch

Anti Federalist
02-23-2009, 11:25 PM
im not reading all that

That made my head hurt.

tremendoustie
02-23-2009, 11:35 PM
That made my head hurt.

No joke. "I cannot read your three short sentences about the reasons for the financial crisis that is threatening the future of my country, because I am watching a tv show".

And THAT is the problem with our country ...

Anti Federalist
02-23-2009, 11:53 PM
No joke. "I cannot read your three short sentences about the reasons for the financial crisis that is threatening the future of my country, because I am watching a tv show".

And THAT is the problem with our country ...

You aren't kidding: I call that type of mindset "proactive ignorance".

Where you have to work, hard, at being an uninformed idiot.:mad:

AdamT
02-24-2009, 12:03 AM
I would rather live in the woods (hell I do anyway) than live surrounded by people like that.

Chester Copperpot
02-24-2009, 12:10 AM
you might want to modify your argument.. the silver in dimes will buy a loaf of bread.. the silver in quarters will buy a gallon of gas

Paulitical Correctness
02-24-2009, 12:12 AM
Is it wrong to judge people on their internet shorthand?

I know in the real world they're probably smarter than they seem, but good lord it annoys me when people insist on butchering their words for convenience...

It doesn't take that much longer to type out full words. :(

Austin
02-24-2009, 12:22 AM
Is it wrong to judge people on their internet shorthand?

I know in the real world they're probably smarter than they seem, but good lord it annoys me when people insist on butchering their words for convenience...

It doesn't take that much longer to type out full words. :(

ya, i no wat u mean

;)

tremendoustie
02-24-2009, 01:17 AM
you might want to modify your argument.. the silver in dimes will buy a loaf of bread.. the silver in quarters will buy a gallon of gas

Not true, junk silver runs about 12X face right now, so three dimes are worth about $3.60, more than enough for a gallon of gas.

Three quarters would be worth about nine bucks.

Jeremy
02-24-2009, 01:32 AM
im a business major

i get it

im not an idiot

lol

gilliganscorner
02-24-2009, 05:21 AM
And they vote. (Say that in the same tone as "I see dead people." - Haley Joel Osment, The Sixth Sense, in your head)

http://gilliganscorner.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/n575942039_452871_5652.jpg

powerofreason
02-24-2009, 06:31 AM
That conversation was deeply intellectually stimulating.

zach
02-24-2009, 08:28 AM
the environment is more important than human rights, lol

ClayTrainor
02-24-2009, 08:38 AM
and her vote counts as much as yours :(

rpfan2008
02-24-2009, 08:44 AM
I believe she knows exactly what you are talking about. She thinks that's a good thing for the 'awake'(which she is) folks who can make some money out of this. I am very suspicious of these environmental NGOs and such organizations, their primary aim is to make money by spreading bullshit. Majority of environmentalists are making lots of money by preaching GW and alternative fuels etc.

She is a wolf and she has tasted sheeps' blood, and she likes it.

Just my very opinionated opinion.

RonPaulalways
02-24-2009, 08:50 AM
She's set the bar pretty low for the society she wants to live in. Sounds like she accepts the tyranny of a fiat dollar system and is willing to live with it, and wants to protest about useless superficial stuff like environmentalism.

I also partly agree with rpfan2008, I get the feeling her main purpose in her political activities is personal glory/power, and there's no glory to be found in backing a real movement that's sidelined by the mainstream as opposed to jumping on a political bandwagon.

She really doesn't seem to have any principles. On the one hand, she claims her political mission to be of the highest moral imperative, and the other, she obviously doesn't give two shits about society given she'd rather watch a fictional TV show than read 3 sentences you pasted for her.

NathanTurner
02-24-2009, 09:03 AM
The problem is that there are "sheep" on both sides of the fence: the herd mentality is alive and well in practically every movement, however well intentioned. But I agree with you: I've encountered numerous people who couldn't let reality stand in the way of their particular set of opinions, who would gladly bury their head in the sands of ignorance when their views are proven to be not only incorrect, but childish and naive. To be perfectly honest, I've grown tired of the collective ignorance and apathy in this country, which is the true cause behind our many problems. I used to think that education and intelligent provocation was the answer, but now I know better: the majority seems to not only be content in their ignorance, but derive their very life's purpose from it. Their primitive and unthinking worldview is created on a bedrock of Orwellian "facts" and superstition fed to them by their beloved corporate elite in Washington, which they will defend at any cost, including throwing reason and truth by the wayside.

I don't know what to do with them, if anything can be done for them at all. All that I know is that our problems stem from these unthinking collectives, and the only good thing to come out of the meltdown looming on the horizon is that they will get exactly what they deserve. (Yes, bitter and cynical.)

brandon
02-24-2009, 09:15 AM
//

nbhadja
02-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Not all sheep are as hard to convert as she is, but sadly a large amount is.

I am a former sheep, but at least I listened to opposing arguments and believed facts I was presented for the first time in my life.

I think the more people we convert, the more likely we can convert the extreme sheep. They do follow the herd after all.