PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Constitution Day Celebration and Teleconference

Lord Xar
09-14-2007, 04:53 PM
CONSTITUTION DAY CELEBRATION SUNDAY

Hey Ron Paulers! I hope you are as energized as I am off of our smashingly successful Ron Paul visit to LA on Wednesday. LET’S KEEP THE FIRES BURNING! Be there for our CONSTITUTION DAY CELEBRATION in Santa Monica. We will be distributing Constitutional and Ron Paul materials and waking people up to the need for a return to Constitutional Government and the election of a President who will make that happen: RON PAUL! Try to bring a sign that makes reference to the Constitution, it’s restoration, it’s imperiled stature and it’s champion (you know who that is!).

Meetup Organizers: PLEASE post this to your calendars asap! Thank you!

Sunday, September 16th
11 AM-3 PM
Third Street Promenade
3rd Street and Arizona
Santa Monica, CA 90401

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teleconferences
TODAY! Friday, September 14th
All-America Walk for the Ron Paul Freedom Message (5-6 PM Pacific) (7-8 PM Central) (8-9 PM Eastern)
National Republican Women's Convention (6-7 PM Pacific) (8-9 PM Central) (9-10 PM Eastern)

The weekly teleconference for the All-America Walk for the Ron Paul Freedom Message is Friday, September 14th. So let’s meet then to plan and strategize for the next big coordinated Walk including all 50 states on October 13th. Please mark the date and put something up on your meetup calendars right away. Reserve October 13th as the date for this national day of Ron Paul support action! And please send a link to your calendar entry! For more info visit http://www.ronpaulradio.us/allamericawalk.html

Following the All-America Walk conference, there will be a national teleconference to plan the Ron Paul presence at the NATIONAL FEDERATION OF REPUBLICAN WOMEN CONVENTION, September 29-30 in Palm Springs, CA. I’ll be on the call to help get the ball rolling and then after that I will pass the ball to our great Ron Paul women, who will take it from there.

We can have a big impact with both of these events, so please get involved and be on these calls! The dial in and login are the same for both calls:

Dial-in Number: 1-712-432-2600 (Midwest), Participant Access Code: 26447

Meetup Organizers: PLEASE post October 13th All-America Walk and September 29-30 Republican Women’s Convention to your calendars asap! Thank you!