PDA

View Full Version : "We're apart of a Global Economy now, and need the Federal Reserve"

tnvoter
02-23-2009, 10:16 PM
Was my friend's response to our "Founders outdated ideas"... I don't even know where to begin. I've tried explaining to him that the Federal Reserve can't be autited for anything RELEVANT. Any advice on where to suggest to him to begin his research?

Revolution0918
02-23-2009, 11:15 PM
zeitgiest addendum was the first movie i saw that really put it in perspective....but thats just me

micahnelson
02-23-2009, 11:19 PM
Yes, in order to have a global economy run by central bankers, politicians, and corporations we must have the federal reserve. If we didn't have the federal reserve it would be impossible for banks to collect interest on every piece of property in the world, making us labor to make up the difference.

This idea of the "Global Economy" is stupid. We have had a global economy since the beginning of time. We also had a global currency. It was called gold. Countries traded it with each other to a set exchange rate. That system worked pretty well up until 1971, when we decided to put the last bullet into the gold standard.

As your friend if America's growth since the 80s has been built on productivity and innovation, or debt? What do we make? what do we export?

Giving the government and banks the power to print their own money has led to this mess.

Anti Federalist
02-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Hmm, yes, global economy...so when one sinks, we all sink. Great idea.

Bet this friend would deny the concept of the NWO, even while he says we are part of it.

TastyWheat
02-24-2009, 01:36 AM
I really liked "Money, Banking, and the Federal Reserve." Also, if you find a few videos with Jim Morgan he's always knocking on the Fed Chairman.

Jeremy
02-24-2009, 01:47 AM
zeitgiest addendum was the first movie i saw that really put it in perspective....but thats just me

didnt the guy who wrote Creature From Jekyll Island call Zeitgiest commie propaganda?

newbitech
02-24-2009, 02:21 AM
Was my friend's response to our "Founders outdated ideas"... I don't even know where to begin. I've tried explaining to him that the Federal Reserve can't be autited for anything RELEVANT. Any advice on where to suggest to him to begin his research?

Take away his TV and internet access. You need to isolate him from the public. Clearly you are dealing with a full on brainwash victim here.

Seriously, He needs to watch Out Foxed. Attack his source of information. He is only repeating some deeply entrenched memes. Nothing will get through to him until he stops feeding that beast of indoctrination.

emazur
02-24-2009, 03:24 AM
He can start with the video of The Creature from Jekyll Island:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6507136891691870450

We need the Fed? Some of the info I wrote in this thread may prove useful:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1980731#post1980731
BTW, Alan Greenspan has publicly stated that we did well in the 1870-1914 on an international gold standard w/o the Federal Reserve.

ItsTime
02-24-2009, 04:28 AM
central banks are an old idea.

lynnf
02-24-2009, 05:28 AM
do I need to repeat it? if so, here it is:

we need the Fed like an alcoholic needs another drink

lynn

Chester Copperpot
02-24-2009, 06:30 AM
Hmm, yes, global economy...so when one sinks, we all sink. Great idea.

Bet this friend would deny the concept of the NWO, even while he says we are part of it.

exactly

Truth Warrior
02-24-2009, 07:22 AM
"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford

LibertyEagle
02-24-2009, 07:24 AM

This is a pure propaganda piece. Please do a search and find the discussions about this.

Seriously guys, the media controls the middle-aged and older Americans with the MSM and you younger guys with disinfo videos like this. Don't you understand that?

Truth Warrior
02-24-2009, 07:36 AM
This is a pure propaganda piece. Please do a search and find the discussions about this.

Seriously guys, the media controls the middle-aged and older Americans with the MSM and you younger guys with disinfo videos like this. Don't you understand that? Hey!!! :p