PDA

View Full Version : Chris Mathews just proclaimed RP's abortion stance, only

MsDoodahs
09-14-2007, 04:00 PM
he attributed it to RUDY.

I kid you not.

He said 'some say if you want to get rid of Roe v Wade, then Rudy is your man because he wants to send it back to the states.'

They're usurping RP's message because they know good and well it is resonating with the people.

I hope we can counter this kind of move, but it is going to be a very hard uphill battle.

RP4ME
09-14-2007, 04:05 PM
yeah thompson and rudy are all about states rights

JosephTheLibertarian
09-14-2007, 04:19 PM
what a fuckface

jj111
09-14-2007, 04:24 PM
Go flyer the conservatives and Republicans. Show them the real conservative. Print up the Conservative VOTERGUIDE flyer at

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/36/files/

The Only Woj
09-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Rudy, Thompson and Romney all seem to be in on this.

repeal Roe vs. Wade, let states decide

MGreen
09-14-2007, 05:20 PM
So email Matthews' people and tell them. Tell them that not only does Paul say this, he's actually worked to override Roe v Wade. We all know nothing will change under Rudy or Thompson. The issue is far too politically valuable to end.

Mister Grieves
09-14-2007, 05:23 PM
People need to stop thinking these things are being said by accident and that the people responsible will issue immediate corrections once they find out about Ron Paul.

They already know about Ron Paul. They are doing everything, and I mean everything, to marginalize him. We'll have to win this without the majority of them.

LibertyEagle
09-14-2007, 05:25 PM
People need to stop thinking these things are being said by accident and that the people responsible will issue immediate corrections once they find out about Ron Paul.

They already know about Ron Paul. They are doing everything, and I mean everything, to marginalize him. We'll have to win this without the majority of them.

Sadly, I think you are right.

MsDoodahs
09-14-2007, 05:29 PM

QFT.

That was NO ACCIDENT at all.

Mathews had that trademark "I'm snowing you idiots" smirk on his face when he said it!

:mad: :mad:

JosephTheLibertarian
09-14-2007, 05:32 PM
I proclaim Chris Mathews to be an *changes channel* ugly, slithering, weird, stupid, incoherent, retarded, biased, disgusting, slobbering, elitist, filthy, piece of nasty ass.

BizmanUSA
09-14-2007, 05:41 PM
I proclaim Chris Mathews to be an *changes channel* ugly, slithering, weird, stupid, incoherent, retarded, biased, disgusting, slobbering, elitist, filthy, piece of nasty ass.

No seriously, tell us what you think of Chris Mathews. :rolleyes:

BizmanUSA

1000-points-of-fright
09-14-2007, 05:49 PM
They can co-opt Ron Paul's domestic positions all they want. They will still lose because his one position they will never take is his non-interventionism. They still want to stomp around saving the world from itself.

If they ever became non-interventionists they would be attacked and ridiculed by everybody on both sides of the issue.

Mister Grieves
09-14-2007, 05:54 PM
If they ever became non-interventionists they would be attacked and ridiculed by everybody on both sides of the issue.

Don't be so sure.

Although I feel you are most likely correct, I can also envision a scenario where they actually do try to present themselves as non-interventionalists of some sorts. The election is over a year away and it's hard to say what is going to happen between now and then, but no matter what they say, democrat or republican, you know they will work to expand the American Empire and wield the newfound powers of the presidency that the Bush administration has created.

I just see no limits to their hypocrisy, so I know to never be surprised by their lies.

max
09-14-2007, 07:05 PM

The New Jerseyian in you is showing!