PDA

View Full Version : Attn. CPAC attendees & people in DC area who care about Immigration issue -

mlmvh
02-23-2009, 11:09 AM
From Kevin DeAnna:

Congressman Tom Tancredo will be speaking to the group Youth for Western Civilization on the topic "Immigration Reform and the Need for Assimilation" on Tuesday, February 24th, from 10 - 11pm, at American University in Ward 1, 4400 Massachusetts Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20016. The Ward Building is right on the NW corner of Nebraska Ave., Massachusetts Ave., and Ward Cir.; directly across from the Nebraska Ave. parking lot. A map of the American University campus can be viewed at:

http://www.american.edu/m...

Despite this positive message, extremists have vowed to stop the event, and we're expecting at least 300 protesters. It is important to have a good peaceful turnout to show how important this message is for America and ensure that the Congressman's message will be heard. Because the protesters plan on trying to fill up the lecture hall, please show up as early as 9pm to ensure seating. The students at American University also need your support. I need people to provide a counterbalance to the massive mobilization of the left wing groups to make sure our message is not overwhelmed. Most of all, I need people to help ensure the physical security of the Congressman in case something happens.

If you can help, please let me know as soon as possible. I would be extremely grateful and will give you a YWC t-shirt and admission to our reception at CPAC Thursday night (with an open bar) as a bonus to all those who help us.

If you have any questions, please contact Kevin DeAnna at kevinjdeanna@gmail.com or 973-735-4962.