PDA

View Full Version : ????Ron Paul 2012?? PLEASE

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Hi Folks, whoever owns ronpaul2012.com would you be willing to let us use the domain for a PROJECT, there is no money in it. I will be buying local ad time in colorado and buying several press releases for the national and regional markets and encouraging others to do the same with the several domains we will offer for folks to spread... Adam Kokesh will be our Spokesperson for this Project!!!

This is going to be good folks.

We will be launching A Video by Clay Trainor and A Grassroots 2012 Website and Adam Kokesh will SPEAK FOR US and THE RON PAUL MESSAGE AND THE MOVEMENT!!!.

Calling ALL BLOGGERS AND INTERNET TUBES , GET READY, this is the calm before the storm. A Tsunami called the RON PAUL REVOLUTION is about to be UNLEASHED!!!

DID I MENTION RON PAUL FORUMS ROCKS:)

WE ARE HERE TO STAY. WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. WE WILL BE HEARD OUTSIDE OF THE MSM AND FROM WITHIN. If i have
ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT:)

SORRY CAPS:)

We have already secured Patriots4Paul.com and ConstitutionalRevolution2012.com.

I hope we can encourage others to take the press releases and videos and websites and also use their local media as well.If they will not report about us,then we just buy the ads and report ourselves to the public!!!

The Media will only have 2 options cover our message and movement or cover our message and movement!!!!

RON PAUL 2012, it is the message we spread!!! We will not settle for less! Ron Paul 2012 or someone Ron Paul Endorses and WE ARE THE GRASSROOTS and WE WILL BE HEARD!!

ClayTrainor
02-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Bump!

We really need this domain, it will be the icing on the cake... :cool:

torchbearer
02-23-2009, 10:54 AM
perhaps the owner would like to be a partner in such a venture.

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 10:54 AM
Bump!

We need this domain, it will be the icing on the cake... :cool:

yep and im telling you everyone will want our cake:)

or at least a bite or nibble:)

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 10:55 AM
perhaps the owner would like to be a partner in such a venture.

would you be the owner?:) we have sent 2 emails asking about the domain. nothing yet:(

torchbearer
02-23-2009, 10:56 AM
would you be the owner?:) we have sent 2 emails asking about the domain. nothing yet:(

It would be on like Donkey Kong if I was...
Is their no webmaster address for the domain?
A whois search may give you the owner.

I'd contact them for you, but i don't know enough to broker a deal.

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 11:06 AM
It would be on like Donkey Kong if I was...
Is their no webmaster address for the domain?
A whois search may give you the owner.

I'd contact them for you, but i don't know enough to broker a deal.

domain is private hidden, same company we use,it expires end of march.
no deals to make for it i will pay costs 5-15 bucks we can easily secure another domain,but ronpaul2012 would be nice. if the person won't work with us then we will not use that domain. Once this person sees what we are planning. i think he will be game. torchbearer your gonna dig this:)

we will figure it out. i was hoping a ron paul supporter or rpf member might own it and let us use it to promote our message.

if no luck we will use one above or a new one or all 3 and more!

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 11:17 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1980063&posted=1#post1980063

nevermind,it would seem the owners of the site we would like have something planned so that is good:) not sure though .I haven't heard from the owner of the site but we can use another domain really so no worries