PDA

View Full Version : The solution to global warming

awake
02-22-2009, 08:01 PM
How much C02 does government put out? ... I say we could stop man made global warming in its tracks if we caped then traded political elite. Think of it, every year we could set a new lower target for bureaucrats and politicians... I would be willing to bet in a few years we would see the solution to global warming happen as the Co2 from government alone, removed from the atmosphere, would meet Kyoto protocols.

I call my plan bootyoto - 50% percent less government by 2050.

torchbearer
02-22-2009, 08:02 PM
If everyone would stop breathing and farting...

coyote_sprit
02-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Stop breathing, it's your exhaling that's the issue.

tangent4ronpaul
02-22-2009, 08:13 PM
Earth gets a checkup:

EARTH: Doc, I don't feel too good.
DOC: What's ailing you?
EARTH: My oceans are polluted, my skies smoggy and my atmosphere is warming.
DOC: Take these (hands Earth a bottle of pills)
EARTH: What are they?
DOC: 380 neutron bombs

-t

constituent
02-22-2009, 08:28 PM
big f*n ice cubes.

ourlongroad
02-22-2009, 08:46 PM
Climate change is nothing more than a form of eugenics that the public will accept.

RonPaulCentral
02-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Global warming is real but the official "cover story" is not the real reason.

Every planet in our solar system is warming right now... and it has anything to do with our cars, cow farts or any other related "surface events".

Look to astronomical causes and history (cycles) and I bet you find some very disturbing scientific facts.....

Alawn
02-22-2009, 09:32 PM
How do you stop something that clearly does not exist? There is no such thing as man made global warming. All of the evidence proves this. It was proven beyond any doubt that the increase in temperature we saw a while ago could not have been caused by man or CO2. On top of that it has gotten much cooler lately. Variations in solar output change our temperature not CO2.

RonPaulCentral
02-22-2009, 09:36 PM
How do you stop something that clearly does not exist? There is no such thing as man made global warming. All of the evidence proves this. It was proven beyond any doubt that the increase in temperature we saw a while ago could not have been caused by man or CO2. On top of that it has gotten much cooler lately. Variations in solar output change our temperature not CO2.

Combination of many things and you are correct.

Also our solar systems current "position" in our Galaxy also matters.

It is funny that every single ice age (mini or full) is immediately preceded by a period of WARMING. If you don't know already about the condition of the Gulf Stream you might want to go do some reading. The forces driving the Gulf Stream are almost completely extinguished. No gulf stream = Frozen Europe and huge portion of frozen North America.

People have no idea what is going down.

ourlongroad
02-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Climate change is nothing more than a form of eugenics that the public will accept.
Why is this comment ignored?

rpfan2008
02-23-2009, 12:17 PM
Unless The Rothschilds find some other way of screwing the public, Global Warming will keep happening.