PDA

View Full Version : Facebook note I wrote - The Human Animal

malkusm
02-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/s.php?k=100000080&id=587224045&sid=1b246fb35a2adaa78258e9969a3911ee#/note.php?note_id=56059961781&id=6220682&index=0

What separates a human being from any other animal on this planet? In my estimation, it is a single thing. It is the reason that 90% of the world's population are animals to me - because they care only about where their next meal is coming from, their ability to mate and repopulate, and their ability to survive in society.

The difference is that the human animal knows where their next meal is coming from. They know why they are able to survive in society. The human animal, unlike the rest of life on planet Earth, knows from whence they come. But the human animal does not care where it comes from. They take it and run. It's up to the 10% of society which is not of animal quality to take care of the other 90%.

What obligation does that 10% serve? That 10%, knowing the philosophy, economics, and history required to macro-manage an entire society, is under constant ridicule of the 90% looking for a handout. "Why do you hate poor people?" they might ask. The truth is, the qualities that separate human beings from human animals do not automatically put them in the top tax bracket - in fact, they are often unwilling to accept the constant appeasement that is required of a high-paying job in the largely "human animal" society.

The human being understands that earnings must be earned; the human animal does not question when wealth seemingly falls from the sky. The human being understands that actions necessitate reactions; the human animal wonders why their homes are attacked by foreigners who have been pillaged and looted by their own government. The human being understands the hypocrisy involved in having a society based on carnal instinct elect its own leaders; the human animal wonders why the politicians are from different parties, and yield the same results.

The 10% in society who have elevated themselves to human beings have gained the understanding that one's own self is the only person who can be trusted to take care of them in a society with any concept of values. The other 90% will find out the hard way.

idiom
02-22-2009, 01:35 AM
Fist thought, Isn't our suty to euthanise the lowly 90%?

Second thought, I could work for the NWO!

Third thought, My cat knows where her meals come form.