PDA

View Full Version : Someone told me the financial debacle is a smokescreen

ForrestLayne
02-21-2009, 02:51 PM
for something far worse than I can imagine. He said I was doing the right things by stockpiling, but that money, gold, silver will be useless because everyone will be foraging like the other animals...no electric, gas, groceries on a shelf.....nothing.

He is in the Fed gov't and says everyone in their area (over 100) are setting up "camps" for 20-30 people.. all of them know what's coming and are working on the camps.

He says it will happen in less than 3 years because that is the plan. He said it started with the collapse of 9-11-08. I have been to the camp he is preparing and it is real simple. He said watch Isreal & Iran and keep stockpiling. He also said to start stockpiling seeds, and fertilizer to grow food, but not to plan on having electricity for many years. He mentioned electromagnetic pulses that would wipe out the nation's electrical systems.

Any one else have a clue what he is talking about. I thought I was somewhat informed, but he told me I knew only the surface - maybe 5% or so.

He also said he voted for Ron Paul, He is not a conspiracy theorists, it's just that their department sees information pass through it so he knows, somewhat, what's coming. Other groups get other information so no one group gets it all....

newbitech
02-21-2009, 03:11 PM
for something far worse than I can imagine. He said I was doing the right things by stockpiling, but that money, gold, silver will be useless because everyone will be foraging like the other animals...no electric, gas, groceries on a shelf.....nothing.

He is in the Fed gov't and says everyone in their area (over 100) are setting up "camps" for 20-30 people.. all of them know what's coming and are working on the camps.

He says it will happen in less than 3 years because that is the plan. He said it started with the collapse of 9-11-08. I have been to the camp he is preparing and it is real simple. He said watch Isreal & Iran and keep stockpiling. He also said to start stockpiling seeds, and fertilizer to grow food, but not to plan on having electricity for many years. He mentioned electromagnetic pulses that would wipe out the nation's electrical systems.

Any one else have a clue what he is talking about. I thought I was somewhat informed, but he told me I knew only the surface - maybe 5% or so.

He also said he voted for Ron Paul, He is not a conspiracy theorists, it's just that their department sees information pass through it so he knows, somewhat, what's coming. Other groups get other information so no one group gets it all....

well couple things here.

1.) in this scenario, a medium of exchange (money) will be useful. If I have something that you want and you have something I already have, you will have to compete with people who have something I want. OR you could give me gold or silver.
2.) solar with be very important. I am looking in to getting solar powered fridge, plenty of deep cycle batteries, and a few inverters. Also will look for electric power tools or battery powered tools.
re: the electro-magnetic pulse. a nuke exploded a mile or so above the USA can cause that.
3.) I am really worried about this type of worse case scenario cause it is hard to balance paying bills now with the little money I have and stock-piling.

Cowlesy
02-21-2009, 03:21 PM

Steve Quayle?

sluggo
02-21-2009, 03:22 PM
I would take it with a grain of salt.

Best to try to live a more sustainable lifestyle, work on self-reliance, and continue to promote freedom. Don't let fears about what MAY happen keep you from dealing with what IS happening. Preparedness and worst case scenario planning are good, but don't let those kind of fears consume your life.

If it gets that bad, we're all screwed regardless of our preparedness level.

Gaius1981
02-21-2009, 03:26 PM
Yes, no matter what takes place in this world, it's part of "the conspiracy".

Ex Post Facto
02-21-2009, 03:30 PM
There is something going in with the electromagnetic sphere around earth right now. The sphere is thinning allowing cosmic rays and radiation to get through the atmosphere. Couple this with increased solar flares from the sun (that can knock out electricity) the suns cycle that will peak with solar flares in 2012 (some scientists think earth may heat up to 130 degrees for several weeks.) This isn't conspiracy theory it's facts and speculation on those facts, little reported on in the MSM.

So yes we have 3 years until that time. At 130 degrees though crops won't grow, and small bodies of water will evaporate. Asphalt on the roads will become to soft to drive on and tires may melt in some circumstances.

And after all this, they will come out of their secret hiding places they've been building with food supplies and a new government. Or at least that's how the conspiracy side of it goes.

ForrestLayne
02-21-2009, 03:30 PM
Steve Quayle?

No - just a regular guy, wife, 2 small girls - He wants me to cut him enough firewood for 2-3 years. Said he works in DC and cannot say specifically what he does just that it is one of the communication hubs for the government. He could just give clues as to what they see coming. His biggest thing was watch Isreal and plan on no electricty for several years. And it will happen within 3 years.

fedup100
02-21-2009, 03:33 PM
There is something going in with the electromagnetic sphere around earth right now. The sphere is thinning allowing cosmic rays and radiation to get through the atmosphere. Couple this with increased solar flares from the sun (that can knock out electricity) the suns cycle that will peak with solar flares in 2012 (some scientists think earth may heat up to 130 degrees for several weeks.) This isn't conspiracy theory it's facts and speculation on those facts, little reported on in the MSM.

So yes we have 3 years until that time. At 130 degrees though crops won't grow, and small bodies of water will evaporate. Asphalt on the roads will become to soft to drive on and tires may melt in some circumstances.

And after all this, they will come out of their secret hiding places they've been building with food supplies and a new government. Or at least that's how the conspiracy side of it goes.

At 130 degrees, just a normal summer in Dallas. :D

aravoth
02-21-2009, 03:33 PM
Steve Quayle?

rofl! Giants!!

Ex Post Facto
02-21-2009, 03:34 PM
At 130 degrees, just a normal summer in Dallas. :D

Yeah but without A/C can you imagine.

LibertyEagle
02-21-2009, 03:36 PM
He says it will happen in less than 3 years because that is the plan.

Whose plan? Did he elaborate?

sluggo
02-21-2009, 03:36 PM
As long as it is a dry 130, I'll be alright.

Can't stand humidity.

powerofreason
02-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Sounds like there was an escape from your local looney bin.

rockandrollsouls
02-21-2009, 04:10 PM
We can theorize all we want, but I honestly don't see this happening and I can't see the cause for it. However, it might not be a bad idea to get SOME supplies, even if you think it is a little looney.

Only time will tell, I suppose.

ForrestLayne
02-21-2009, 04:37 PM
Whose plan? Did he elaborate?

No he did not elaborate. He said in our government only about 6-8 people have any real power. His group only sees a portion of communications. He said there are several groups that get info and then it is all taken to one place to put together. He just saying watch Israel, Iran, and plan for everyone in the U.S. to be needing the same things. He said gold and silver are no good because no one will have anything I need - food, water - He said understanding the financial collapse was good but it is not the real problem that is coming. He also kept saying to think about how no electricity would make things and plan for that for a couple-three years.

At his place, I saw big batteries, solar panels, wind turbines, piping for geothermal, generators, fuel tanks for underground, and lots of seeds.

His car had some gov't parking tag on it. He kept saying I was prepping right, just for the wrong reasons - that it is much bigger than the financial situation.

I will talk to him more as I take their firewood. Maybe one of the others will tell me more.

xd9fan
02-21-2009, 04:38 PM
I would take it with a grain of salt.

Best to try to live a more sustainable lifestyle, work on self-reliance, and continue to promote freedom. Don't let fears about what MAY happen keep you from dealing with what IS happening. Preparedness and worst case scenario planning are good, but don't let those kind of fears consume your life.

If it gets that bad, we're all screwed regardless of our preparedness level.

This is good advice

powerofreason
02-21-2009, 04:52 PM
No he did not elaborate. He said in our government only about 6-8 people have any real power. His group only sees a portion of communications. He said there are several groups that get info and then it is all taken to one place to put together. He just saying watch Israel, Iran, and plan for everyone in the U.S. to be needing the same things. He said gold and silver are no good because no one will have anything I need - food, water - He said understanding the financial collapse was good but it is not the real problem that is coming. He also kept saying to think about how no electricity would make things and plan for that for a couple-three years.

At his place, I saw big batteries, solar panels, wind turbines, piping for geothermal, generators, fuel tanks for underground, and lots of seeds.

His car had some gov't parking tag on it. He kept saying I was prepping right, just for the wrong reasons - that it is much bigger than the financial situation.

I will talk to him more as I take their firewood. Maybe one of the others will tell me more.

Tell him he needs to stop skipping his meds (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haldol).

powerofreason
02-21-2009, 05:01 PM
Seriously, it sounds like this person is schizophrenic. Get him help.

Dequeant
02-21-2009, 05:05 PM
http://www.linenoiz.com/pics/funny/its_a_conspiracy.jpg

jkr
02-21-2009, 05:20 PM
sounds like some folks on here may starve...

dirknb@hotmail.com
02-21-2009, 05:27 PM
Stockpile as much liquor as possible.

slacker921
02-21-2009, 06:05 PM
Dude... if it gets that bad then preparations won't help most of us.

fwiw I also remember a prediction made in August (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=149165&highlight=economy+collapse+september+2008).. the major drop started in September.

UtahApocalypse
02-21-2009, 06:10 PM
always a friend of a friend. Never any documents

ForrestLayne
02-21-2009, 06:15 PM
always a friend of a friend. Never any documents

I found this link on a slip of paper in the cash for the firewood -

http://www.altenergy2012.com/

This is the group he is a part of. Interesting site - does not say WHY they are preparing though, just that they are.

"

The Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative has begun a nationwide campaign to provide portable power generation systems to 'tent cities' across the country. Volunteers are working around the clock to secure advanced energy technologies that will be incorporated into the assembly and delivery of finished systems to tent cities throughout the U.S. This campaign will be expanded to offset the devastating effects of our nation's burgeoning crisis in homelessness as the global economy continues to deteriorate. Portable test bed units will also be built to field new energy technologies as they are made available to the campaign. See The Orion Project and Advanced Energy Research Organization for more information on advanced energy technologies under development for incorporation into these portable power generation systems. Also, you can order the books, "Breakthrough Power - How Quantum-leap New Energy Inventions can Transform Our World" by Jeane Manning and Joel Garbon and "The Energy Solution Revolution" by Brian O'Leary. "

powerofreason
02-21-2009, 06:32 PM

This is the group he is a part of. Interesting site - does not say WHY they are preparing though, just that they are.

"

The Potomac Sustainable Communities Initiative has begun a nationwide campaign to provide portable power generation systems to 'tent cities' across the country. Volunteers are working around the clock to secure advanced energy technologies that will be incorporated into the assembly and delivery of finished systems to tent cities throughout the U.S. This campaign will be expanded to offset the devastating effects of our nation's burgeoning crisis in homelessness as the global economy continues to deteriorate. Portable test bed units will also be built to field new energy technologies as they are made available to the campaign. See The Orion Project and Advanced Energy Research Organization for more information on advanced energy technologies under development for incorporation into these portable power generation systems. Also, you can order the books, "Breakthrough Power - How Quantum-leap New Energy Inventions can Transform Our World" by Jeane Manning and Joel Garbon and "The Energy Solution Revolution" by Brian O'Leary. "

Ha ha ha, theres something to buy! Who could have guessed!? :rolleyes:

newbitech
02-21-2009, 06:33 PM

"

http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/cartoons/animated/scoobydoo5.gif

hey scoob check out this mysterious piece of paper I found in the money that the old man just paid me to cut his fire wood!

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Scooby_Doo/TgC_comic342.gif

its a clue!

powerofreason
02-21-2009, 06:37 PM
If you are one of those people that think there are nefarious and evil geniuses behind the scenes purposely crashing the economy you are truely deluded. The government fails at everything it does. The more it messes with the economy the worse crashes we get. There's no need to think up asinine conspiracy theories to explain whats happening.

ihsv
02-21-2009, 06:39 PM
Not making any claims as to its authenticity, but I'm sure at least some of you have read the following excerpts from a letter alleged to have been written by Albert Pike in 1871.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." -- Albert Pike, letter dated August 15, 1871

Is it authentic? I don't know. Perhaps someone here has more info. But I did think it quite interesting, especially in light of the OP's post and recent history in the middle east. We shall see.

UtahApocalypse
02-21-2009, 06:41 PM
http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/cartoons/animated/scoobydoo5.gif

hey scoob check out this mysterious piece of paper I found in the money that the old man just paid me to cut his fire wood!

http://www.gifmania.co.uk/Scooby_Doo/TgC_comic342.gif

its a clue!

LMAO Thanx I just spit Pepsi allover my keyboard!

tonesforjonesbones
02-21-2009, 07:22 PM
Well..I look at it like this. If i prepare and nothing happens ...then I will remain prepared in case something happens. Tones

tonesforjonesbones
02-21-2009, 07:44 PM
Why do people laugh? Is it because you are afraid? People laughed at Ron Paul when he predicted the collapse too. tones

RonPaulCentral
02-21-2009, 07:48 PM
The OP is not joking. I have a friend of 30+ years that works for govt in a field that is privy to information not available to many people (science field).

I have been someone "self sufficient" for a long time. He used to tease me about being OVER prepared for things and not to worry. Not anymore. He has purchased a piece of property (close to 200 acres) and it has a home on it already that can operate off grid. He intends to retire in 1 year and move his entire family there.

My friend it not a crackpot and his information has me VERY concerned.

I can not say much about this out due to a promise to my friend to keep my mouth shut (as he is certainly not allowed to discuss this stuff with me). All I can say is this... those that do not take steps to make sure they can feed themselves for a year (each person) right now are fools.

The clues and answers to what is going to go down are all around you. In addition, start reading a lot of science websites (real scientific sites not the crackpot ones) and you will find your answers. I personally would suggest reading about outside influences on planetary conditions (think over LONG past), population sizes, solar system effects and food. You might also look into what comes immediately after a period of rapid warming (look over history again).

So just why are ALL THE PLANETS in our solar system rising in temp? Is it because of our cars? :rolleyes: Seed banks, spending like nobody ever intends to pay it back (hmmmmm), laws being passed in Western countries that you would have expected in the former soviet union in regard to population control. A huge spending bill and spending for projects that are not on official records....

So do you think "black projects" could be funded easily right now since Trillions of dollars are being tossed around like nothing? Perhaps they just need to distract people long enough and not let them figure out where money is being spent until, hummm, maybe it doesn't matter anymore? Do you really think the government "misplaces" Billions of Dollars and can not find it? (A great excuse ala Iraq). Come on people this money is being USED for projects.

You better damn well take this stuff seriously. The answers are right out in the open on the Internet... you just need to know where to look.

Beans, bullets and band-aids... you better get it together and damn soon.

LibertyEagle
02-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Ok, WHAT projects?

Have any websites to recommend to us?

tonesforjonesbones
02-21-2009, 08:01 PM
Yes, why so elusive..if it's goin down, who cares if someone spills the "beans"? tones

BlackTerrel
02-21-2009, 08:04 PM
I've heard people predicting stuff like this since I was a little kid.

How high up in the government is your friend and why is he privy to the sort of information that say Ron Paul isn't?

Ex Post Facto
02-21-2009, 08:07 PM
I think he is referring to all the underground bunkers the government is supposedly building all over the country...and they aren't for me or you...the camps are for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_acr9OEsC2c

tonesforjonesbones
02-21-2009, 08:16 PM
http://www.whale.to/b/underground_h.html

PlzPeopleWakeUp
02-21-2009, 08:21 PM
nt

newbitech
02-21-2009, 08:21 PM
sorry dont mean to joke, but if you take a step back and look at how the website address was delivered, LOL thats goofy as hell.

I mean get real, these people are stocking guns, ammo, food, and are all prepared for some crazy shit, but instead of saying, "hey bro, did you here that solar is the next great innovation that will pull us outta this depression? check out this site! *wink Wink*"

The guy slips him a paper in folded into the money. I mean come on! Talk about paranoid! What is the cow pasture tapped now? It's just a funny as hell way of giving someone a web site address. If it was so damn secret, then the OP is a moron for posting it and probably just got the whole camp fragged.

I'm not buyin it. Maybe there is some shit going on, but I can tell you with out doubt, that as soon as someone finds out about it, its going to hit the net hard. This rumor has nothing to back it up. Some website and some hints about 2012.

For all you that think the gov is planning for 2012, I got news for you. If 2012 happens, you need to be thinking rapture and ascension to the next dimension where you won't even need water my friends.

tonesforjonesbones
02-21-2009, 08:23 PM
Well. Be prepared anyway..what does it hurt? tones

ForrestLayne
02-21-2009, 08:25 PM
How high up in the government is your friend and why is he privy to the sort of information that say Ron Paul isn't?[/QUOTE]

He is not a rep - he works for the military in one of the many communication centers. They only get pieces of messages like all communication sites. all the comm. sites send in what they get to someplace in Washington that puts all the pieces together. Apparently some of the bits and pieces relate to Israel, Iran, and nuclear stuffs... He told me that he can't say things too directly because of his job. He can only tell me to keep preparing and plan on no electricity for at least a year.

The OP was looking for some insight to the mid-east as well as things that could disrupt our electrical systems for that long. I asked him about HARRP and he smile and said that was a source of electro-magnetic energy -good guess, but keep looking.

I don't believe in this level of doomsday - I am just curious as to what has him so wound up....something has him spooked???

newbitech
02-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Well. Be prepared anyway..what does it hurt? tones

no don't get me wrong, please! I totally agree about being prepared, i was responding seriously to this thread until the whole, "I found this website address on a slip of paper folded inside the cash I paid for chopping wood"

It just cracked me up to hear that. Maybe its true who knows. But I hardly believe there is any "inside" information going on. I stay up on shit pretty good I think. I have been cross-referencing stuff on the net for 10-15 years now. This warning just lacks substance other than the possibility of EMP threat. I think that is credible. I also think that the Obama admin might be planning on staging a false flag alien invasion based on a reverse speech analysis of the Obama inaugural speech.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/obama-knows-power-of-alien-saucers.wav

Ex Post Facto
02-21-2009, 08:35 PM
From NASA for all the people that think the OP is fear mongering.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2006/10mar_stormwarning.htm
All this happens with massive slowness. "It takes about 40 years for the belt to complete one loop," says Hathaway. The speed varies "anywhere from a 50-year pace (slow) to a 30-year pace (fast)."

When the belt is turning "fast," it means that lots of magnetic fields are being swept up, and that a future sunspot cycle is going to be intense. This is a basis for forecasting: "The belt was turning fast in 1986-1996," says Hathaway. "Old magnetic fields swept up then should re-appear as big sunspots in 2010-2011."

Like most experts in the field, Hathaway has confidence in the conveyor belt model and agrees with Dikpati that the next solar maximum should be a doozy. But he disagrees with one point. Dikpati's forecast puts Solar Max at 2012. Hathaway believes it will arrive sooner, in 2010 or 2011.

"History shows that big sunspot cycles 'ramp up' faster than small ones," he says. "I expect to see the first sunspots of the next cycle appear in late 2006 or 2007—and Solar Max to be underway by 2010 or 2011."

Who's right? Time will tell. Either way, a storm is coming.

And from FOX News Jan. 9, 2009

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,478024,00.html A new study from the National Academy of Sciences outlines grim possibilities on Earth for a worst-case scenario solar storm.

Damage to power grids and other communications systems could be catastrophic, the scientists conclude, with effects leading to a potential loss of governmental control of the situation.

The prediction is based in part on a major solar storm in 1859 that caused telegraph wires to short out in the United States and Europe, igniting widespread fires.

It was perhaps the worst in the past 200 years, according to the new study, and with the advent of modern power grids and satellites, much more is at risk.

"A contemporary repetition of the [1859] event would cause significantly more extensive (and possibly catastrophic) social and economic disruptions," the researchers conclude.

Danke
02-21-2009, 08:40 PM
I also think that the Obama admin might be planning on staging a false flag alien invasion based on a reverse speech analysis of the Obama inaugural speech.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/obama-knows-power-of-alien-saucers.wav

More scary was the RESPONSE! (http://datacore.sciflicks.com/mars_attacks/sounds/mars_attacks_bold_talk.wav)

Ex Post Facto
02-21-2009, 08:46 PM
More scary was the RESPONSE! (http://datacore.sciflicks.com/mars_attacks/sounds/mars_attacks_bold_talk.wav)

We already know aliens are real. Canada just released all their UFO files last week...and in it contains agreements between USA and Canada to share information about extraterrestrial with each other. Also their reports and investigations released state as conclusions:

"… it is difficult to reconcile this performance with the capabilities of our technology, and unless the technology of some terrestrial nation is much more advanced than is generally known, we are forced to the conclusion that the vehicles are probably extra-terrestrial, in spite of our prejudices to the contrary."

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/ufo/index-e.html

newbitech
02-21-2009, 09:01 PM
http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/LATEST/current_eit_284small.gif
sweet!

ForrestLayne
02-21-2009, 09:09 PM
no don't get me wrong, please! I totally agree about being prepared, i was responding seriously to this thread until the whole, "I found this website address on a slip of paper folded inside the cash I paid for chopping wood"

I had talked to him on the phone twice before and knew he was an RP supporter. Maybe he put the note in the money instead of telling me so I wouldn't leave... I don't know - he was in-direct in his comments - like he wants me to find information without him telling me.

I was just asking - I think the website he gave is equally non-informative - not a doomsday sayer but definately a doomsday preparer. BUt never a reason why..

Who knows? I guess it really doesn't matter why things are going to collapse, it is the same result - so I will keep up the quest for gold, food, guns, ammo, and of course cases of TOILET PAPER...

dwdollar
02-21-2009, 09:23 PM
What a coincidence. Food, ammunition, and land come in handy for that scenario also.

:D

Cowlesy
02-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Not making any claims as to its authenticity, but I'm sure at least some of you have read the following excerpts from a letter alleged to have been written by Albert Pike in 1871.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." -- Albert Pike, letter dated August 15, 1871

Is it authentic? I don't know. Perhaps someone here has more info. But I did think it quite interesting, especially in light of the OP's post and recent history in the middle east. We shall see.

Albert Pike ----

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Albert_Pike_-_Brady-Handy.jpg

Gotta give those masons credit back in the day -- they could grow a beard!

orafi
02-21-2009, 09:59 PM
As long as it is a dry 130, I'll be alright.

Can't stand humidity.

Do you think people will be fighting for Canada and Alaska?

orafi
02-21-2009, 10:05 PM
I had talked to him on the phone twice before and knew he was an RP supporter. Maybe he put the note in the money instead of telling me so I wouldn't leave... I don't know - he was in-direct in his comments - like he wants me to find information without him telling me.

I was just asking - I think the website he gave is equally non-informative - not a doomsday sayer but definately a doomsday preparer. BUt never a reason why..

Who knows? I guess it really doesn't matter why things are going to collapse, it is the same result - so I will keep up the quest for gold, food, guns, ammo, and of course cases of TOILET PAPER...

omg dude, you're like in a conspiracy movie!

WayBehind
02-22-2009, 05:26 PM
If you are one of those people that think there are nefarious and evil geniuses behind the scenes purposely crashing the economy you are truely deluded. The government fails at everything it does. The more it messes with the economy the worse crashes we get. There's no need to think up asinine conspiracy theories to explain whats happening.

Perhaps you've heard the saying "the primary function of government is to pretend to fail".

constituent
02-22-2009, 06:29 PM
thread = too funny.

constituent
02-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Albert Pike ----

Gotta give those masons credit back in the day -- they could grow a beard!

f*n classic

fr33domfightr
02-23-2009, 12:56 AM
There is a belief the planet Earth is on the verge of a Magnetic Pole flip. One of the signs of this is a contraction, or weakening of the magnetic field strength. This weakening might allow more solar radiation to reach the surface, heating things up.

On this conspiracy thing, I don't know about that. At least do some reading about the Magneticosphere, and pole flips. This could also be the culprit in the so-called Global Warming.

As far as preparing, what are renter's supposed to do? Go clear some land we don't even own??

FF