PDA

View Full Version : Brzezinski: ‘Hell, There Could Be Even Riots

freeSpeach
02-20-2009, 10:22 PM
Brzezinski fears class warfare. Not Mika. Zbigniew. And not Barney-Frank-on-Meet-the-Press class warfare. Real, blood-in-the-streets riots.

Jimmy Carter’s former National Security Adviser expressed his concern about the possibility of riots on Morning Joe today. To stave them off, he proposes the creation of a voluntary National Solidarity Fund, whose contributors would be those who made out very well in recent times.

JOE SCARBOROUGH: You also talked about the possibility of class conflict.

ZBIGNIEW BRZEZINSKI: I was worrying about it because we’re going to have millions and millions of unemployed, people really facing dire straits. And we’re going to be having that for some period of time before things hopefully improve. And at the same time there is public awareness of this extraordinary wealth that was transferred to a few individuals at levels without historical precedent in America . . . And you sort of say to yourself: what’s going to happen in this society when these people are without jobs, when their families hurt, when they lose their homes, and so forth?

We have the government trying to repair: repair the banking system, to bail the housing out. But what about the rich guys? Where is it? [What are they] doing?

It sort of struck me, that in 1907, when we had a massive banking crisis, when banks were beginning to collapse, there were going to be riots in the streets. Some financiers, led by J.P. Morgan, got together. He locked them in his library at one point. He wouldn’t let them out until 4:45 AM, until they all kicked in and gave some money to stabilize the banks: there was no Federal Reserve at the time.
http://votetags.info/2009/02/brzezinski-%E2%80%98hell-there-could-be-even-riots%E2%80%99/

tonesforjonesbones
02-20-2009, 10:26 PM
This is why they want to do bad things with our guns and ammo. tones

Isaac Bickerstaff
02-20-2009, 10:58 PM
Wouldn't it be catastrophic for Zbig and his buddies if there were no riots? What would he do if we just stopped using their fake money and found out we could function just fine without them?

pcosmar
02-20-2009, 11:29 PM
I doubt they are really worried about it.
I think they are planing on it.

we hear this stuff from those in positions of power and influence, and yet many here still say it is not happening. :confused:

ihsv
02-20-2009, 11:32 PM
I doubt they are really worried about it.
I think they are planing on it.

I think they're pushing for it.

Isaac Bickerstaff
02-20-2009, 11:45 PM

We can't take the bait. We need to stay calm and take care of our neighbors so that when tanks roll in to "restore order" they will look pretty silly enforcing marshal law on peaceful, prosperous communities.

Zolah
02-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Mr B in Afghanistan:
Brzezinski, known for his hardline policies on the Soviet Union, initiated in 1979 a campaign supporting mujaheddin in Pakistan and Afghanistan, which were run by Pakistani security services with financial support from the CIA and Britain's MI6. This policy had the explicit aim of promoting radical Islamist and anti-Communist forces to overthrow the secular communist People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan government in Afghanistan, which had been destabilized by coup attempts against Hafizullah Amin, the power struggle within the Soviet-supported parcham faction of the PDPA and a subsequent Soviet military intervention.

In 1998, Brzezinski was interviewed by the French newspaper Nouvel Observateur on the topic of Afghanistan. He revealed that CIA support for the mujaheddin had started before the 1979 Soviet invasion, knowingly increasing the probability of a Soviet invasion. Brzezinski saw the invasion as an opportunity to embroil the Soviet Union in a bloody conflict comparable to America's experience in Vietnam. He referred to this as the "Afghan Trap" and viewed the end of the Soviet empire as worth the cost of strengthening militant Islamic groups.

He went on to say in that interview, "What is most important to the history of the world? Some stirred-up Moslems or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the cold war?" When the interviewer questioned him about Islamic fundamentalism representing a world menace, Brzezinski said, "Nonsense!"

Mr B in Iran:
Facing a revolution, the Shah of Iran sought help from the United States. Iran occupied a strategic place in U.S. foreign policy toward the Middle East, acting as an island of stability and a buffer against Soviet penetration into the region. The U.S. ambassador to Iran, William H. Sullivan, recalls that Brzezinski "repeatedly assured Pahlavi that the U.S. backed him fully."

Even in the final days of the revolution, when the Shah was considered doomed no matter what the outcome of the revolution, Brzezinski still advocated a U.S. invasion to stabilize Iran. President Carter could not decide how to appropriately use force and opposed a U.S. coup.

Mr B in Cambodia:
In 1981 Brzezinski revealed that he encouraged the Chinese to support Pol Pot. This was part of a wider policy of forcing the Vietnamese out of Cambodia by funding anti-Vietnamese guerrilla groups that the U.S. helped create. Between 1979 and 1981, the World Food Program, which was under US influence, provided nearly $12 million in food aid to Thailand. Much of this aid made its way to the Khmer Rouge. In January 1980 the US started funding Pol Pot while he was in exile. The extent of this support was $85 million from 1980 to 1986.

...As well as being one of the most well-known advisors to Obama's presidential campaign...I'm sure he's really concerned about potential riots, how awful he must think that'd be... Judging by his track record, he's probably actually encouraging riots, and I suppose that will incur anti-riot measures and legislation to "combat this new domestic threat" or some such nonsense..

Anti Federalist
02-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Had the misfortune of flying back from Houston with Barney Frank on Wednesday.

Asked him when we'd be dissolving the Fed, that got us into this mess.

No comment.

pcosmar
02-21-2009, 12:08 AM
We can't take the bait. We need to stay calm and take care of our neighbors so that when tanks roll in to "restore order" they will look pretty silly enforcing marshal law on peaceful, prosperous communities.

Not in my neighbor hood.
It hasn't been prosperous in years.
And I know what to do with tanks.:D

Hey Bubba :p

ihsv
02-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Not in my neighbor hood.
It hasn't been prosperous in years.
And I know what to do with tanks.:D

Hey Bubba :p

:D

Rael
02-21-2009, 12:42 AM
Had the misfortune of flying back from Houston with Barney Frank on Wednesday.

Asked him when we'd be dissolving the Fed, that got us into this mess.

No comment.

If i was on a plane with Barney Frank I would immediately take a shower on landing. That guy is just disgusting as hell.

Original_Intent
02-21-2009, 01:10 AM

Bingo. that's the only reason they are talking about it, to get it out in the public consciousness that it's an appropriate response. If they were AFRAID of it happening you wouldn't hear a word of it on any MSM. They want it, and the power they will be able to grab when it does.

Anti Federalist
02-21-2009, 01:26 AM
If i was on a plane with Barney Frank I would immediately take a shower on landing. That guy is just disgusting as hell.

I was more concerned that he was still "playing the game".

Too many of these political sluts end up in a plane crash when they go "off the reservation".

But yeah, I did shower as soon as I got home.:(

freeSpeach
02-21-2009, 01:30 AM
Keyes: Stop Obama or U.S. will cease to exist--
-"Have People Gone Mad In This Country?" Watch This!!!
http://gold-report.blogspot.com/2009/02/keyes-stop-obama-or-us-will-cease-to.html

Glenn Beck Predicts Doomsday Revolution!

http://www.youtube.com/wa...

Glenn Becks prediction is dire Beck says the military is preparing for a revolution.
http://gold-report.blogspot.com/2009/02/glenn-beck-predicts-doomsday-revolution.html