PDA

View Full Version : "People are talking about Revolution" - Live on CNBC

LiveToWin
02-20-2009, 12:06 PM
3 people from CNBC were just talking to Biden's financial advisor about obama's housing plan and Rick's thing from yesterday. One of the the CNBC people said to him "People are talking about Revolution" when she was describing the peoples reaction to all this. First Beck, now CNBC; shows something about the time we live in.

Original_Intent
02-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Almost seems like they are trying to provoke a response.

Damned if we do and damned if we don't...

RevolutionSD
02-20-2009, 12:14 PM
3 people from CNBC were just talking to Biden's financial advisor about obama's housing plan and Rick's thing from yesterday. One of the the CNBC people said to him "People are talking about Revolution" when she was describing the peoples reaction to all this. First Beck, now CNBC; shows something about the time we live in.

Weird.
The MSM is completely controlled by the gov't/CFR, so I'm wondering what this all means. Maybe they want to provoke something so they can have an excuse to expand the police state?

FSP-Rebel
02-20-2009, 12:18 PM
Weird.
Maybe they want to provoke something so they can have an excuse to expand the police state?
Exactly, which is why we all need to stay peaceful. In this revolution, the video cameras will replace the firearms.

puppetmaster
02-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Exactly, which is why we all need to stay peaceful. In this revolution, the video cameras will replace the firearms.

um.......yea..... try again.

MsDoodahs
02-20-2009, 12:23 PM
Yep - everyone stay cool!

mconder
02-20-2009, 12:28 PM
"People are talking about Revolution"

I surprised we are not talking about it. I can't believe there are still those on this site who think this will be resolved for years from now when we elect Ron Paul. The changes this last year toward totalitarianism have been breath taking and I would expect a year from now we will look back to this present time and be in total awe of what is happening. I am loading up on Food and Ammo. I tell you right now, my family will not stand in any breadlines. I would encourage everyone on this site to spend there tax return on guns, food, ammo, hand tools and farming implements, water purification, and an independent energy source. Every last penny of disposable income I have is going to these purposes. You ARE going to need it...soon. Also, I think like minded people should start forming local and region support networks to resist these motherf@ckers!

UtahApocalypse
02-20-2009, 12:30 PM
It's coming.....

with or without us.

puppetmaster
02-20-2009, 12:30 PM
I surprised we are not talking about it. I can't believe there are still those on this site who think this will be resolved for years from now when we elect Ron Paul. The changes this last year toward totalitarianism have been breath taking and I would expect a year from now we will look back to this present time and be in total awe of what is happening. I am loading up on Food and Ammo. I tell you right now, my family will not stand in any breadlines. I would encourage everyone on this site to spend there tax return on guns, food, ammo, hand tools and farming implements, water purification, and an independent energy source. Every last penny of disposable income I have is going to these purposes. You ARE going to need it...soon. Also, I think like minded people should start forming local and region support networks to resist these motherf@ckers!

+1;)

mconder
02-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Seriously...we should start forming "preparedness" networks as meetup groups, the same way we came together locally for the Ron Paul campaign. Notice how I put preparedness in quotes. You take your own meaning from it. You will not survive this alone, but if we had groups up people willing to be "prepared" all over the U.S., who knows what could happen. The future may not be a boot stomping on a human face forever.

dr. hfn
02-20-2009, 12:56 PM
i'm ready for war.

Lucille
02-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Our Founders would expect it from us, and damn us all to hell if we didn't do something to defend the Republic they created.

AdamT
02-20-2009, 01:02 PM
There are a lot of people who want a revolution, some of whom assume it would involve taking up arms. Many of them are part of the mainstream population, and have absolutely no idea about the extent of the Police State or that the govt has troops ready for domestic use. Interesting to think about.

UtahApocalypse
02-20-2009, 01:12 PM
I think there will be two Revolutions that occur at the same time. The first will be that of us, truly working to Restore our Republic. The second, and more frightening will be the riots of those not getting food, losing jobs, homes, and the lives the have come to expect.

Elwar
02-20-2009, 01:17 PM
LOOK AT WHAT'S GOING ON WITH THIS HAND

pay no attention to my other hand

Isaac Bickerstaff
02-20-2009, 01:33 PM
There are a lot of people who want a revolution, some of whom assume it would involve taking up arms. Many of them are part of the mainstream population, and have absolutely no idea about the extent of the Police State or that the govt has troops ready for domestic use. Interesting to think about.

Good discussion. If "They" are attempting to destabilize the social fabric for an excuse to expand the police state, we must hijack their efforts and get to the disaffected people first. We have the advantage because we are doing everything out in the open instead of secretly. "They" depend on cognitive dissonance and fear to accomplish their goals while our message offers clarity and real hope.

mconder
02-20-2009, 01:51 PM
I think there will be two Revolutions that occur at the same time. The first will be that of us, truly working to Restore our Republic. The second, and more frightening will be the riots of those not getting food, losing jobs, homes, and the lives the have come to expect.

Whoever is not prepared will be in the second group you described. If you don't have food and you are starving, they will offer you food to turn in your firearms. They have already paid people to come turn in firearms in major cities.

BarryDonegan
02-20-2009, 02:07 PM
we dont need a revolution anymore, ever since the NWO got associated with Barack obama, the republican party will turn back into its old self again.

have any of you been to a GOP meeting lately? it changed a lot in the past 2 months. have you listened to talk radio or glenn beck? even those guys are confirming.

in my town, every single one of the talk radio people has admitted ron paul was right. phil valentine wants the federal reserve abolished. we are now mainstream, and we do not need to destroy our credibility with talk of violence, which is not even morally consistent.

obviously if a rogue federal agent violates your rights and kicks your door down without a warrant, you have to protect yourself, but there is no reason why we should be advocating a violent overthrow where we throw the first blow. it is not morally consistent.

MelissaCato
02-20-2009, 02:11 PM
i surprised we are not talking about it. I can't believe there are still those on this site who think this will be resolved for years from now when we elect ron paul. The changes this last year toward totalitarianism have been breath taking and i would expect a year from now we will look back to this present time and be in total awe of what is happening. I am loading up on food and ammo. I tell you right now, my family will not stand in any breadlines. I would encourage everyone on this site to spend there tax return on guns, food, ammo, hand tools and farming implements, water purification, and an independent energy source. Every last penny of disposable income i have is going to these purposes. You are going to need it...soon. Also, i think like minded people should start forming local and region support networks to resist these motherf@ckers!

+1776

UtahApocalypse
02-20-2009, 02:14 PM
we dont need a revolution anymore, ever since the NWO got associated with Barack obama, the republican party will turn back into its old self again.

have any of you been to a GOP meeting lately? it changed a lot in the past 2 months. have you listened to talk radio or glenn beck? even those guys are confirming.

in my town, every single one of the talk radio people has admitted ron paul was right. phil valentine wants the federal reserve abolished. we are now mainstream, and we do not need to destroy our credibility with talk of violence, which is not even morally consistent.

obviously if a rogue federal agent violates your rights and kicks your door down without a warrant, you have to protect yourself, but there is no reason why we should be advocating a violent overthrow where we throw the first blow. it is not morally consistent.

The Democrats were completely against everything the Republicans did.
The Republicans are completely against everything the Democrats are doing.
The thing is they BOTH have been continuing down the same path.
The Republicans suddenly 'agreeing' with us is all part of the show. If you believe they now are working for us again.... you are pacified. That is exactly where they want us.

nobody's_hero
02-20-2009, 02:21 PM
The Democrats were completely against everything the Republicans did.
The Republicans are completely against everything the Democrats are doing.
The thing is they BOTH have been continuing down the same path.
The Republicans suddenly 'agreeing' with us is all part of the show. If you believe they now are working for us again.... you are pacified. That is exactly where they want us.

I'm seeing this a lot now—especially in reference to Rick Santelli's rant. The neocon leaders are going to try to hijack his tea party and slam the pendulum in the opposite direction, therefore sending us right back to square 1.

We have to be vigilant.

One thing I've noticed already is that a lot of people are jumping on the Blame the Democrats Wagon, and the other half a jumping on the Blame the Republican Wagon.

People in the RP Revolution know that in actuality, both parties are to blame. We have to find the REAL 'silent majority' and invigorate them to action!

There has never been a more perfect time to challenge the 'left-vs.-right' paradigm and replace it with a revolutionary way of thinking:

'freedom-vs.-control'

See what I mean, here: http://www.reteaparty.com/2009/02/ricks-tea-party-rant/#comments

Get on there and start spamming for 'liberty'! :D

mconder
02-20-2009, 02:23 PM

Ya...until another Republican is elected president and they have control of congress, Fox News and the Republican party revert to their former NWO selves.

ihsv
02-20-2009, 03:35 PM

+1

We're out of time.

This past election was the last opportunity we had. Remember that Ruskie that G. Edward Griffen interviewed back in 1984? Remember the four stages Yuri outlined?

1) Demoralization - takes approximately 25 years to achieve this.
2) Destabilization - takes approximately 2-5 years to reach this state.
3) Crisis - minimum of 6 weeks to transition the country from instability to crisis.
4) Normalization - indefinite.

We are rapidly transitioning from destabilization to crisis, and no amount of politicking can change that.

Read my sig.

Stary Hickory
02-20-2009, 03:44 PM
Whenever the revolution finally comes I am ready. Whatever it takes to get our freedom and liberty back. One day you finally realize what your government has become and what it's doing to the country. The US used to be about Americans, community, freedom, and hard work. Now it's all about these power mad politicians in Washington.

They will never willingly give up power and control, it has to be taken from them. So be it.

Anti Federalist
02-20-2009, 03:53 PM
That is why the moves that the states are making in regard to state sovereignty are so important.

It seizes the "moral high ground" for the fight that is sure to come.

Without that, we're just another mob in the street.

speciallyblend
02-20-2009, 04:21 PM
Seriously...we should start forming "preparedness" networks as meetup groups, the same way we came together locally for the Ron Paul campaign. Notice how I put preparedness in quotes. You take your own meaning from it. You will not survive this alone, but if we had groups up people willing to be "prepared" all over the U.S., who knows what could happen. The future may not be a boot stomping on a human face forever.

i hear you, this is a great resource
http://drum-runners.com/

singing,revolution calling ,queensryche

Athan
02-20-2009, 05:28 PM

This is already happening. The "Committees of Safety" are being established for the obvious reason of civil defense in the event of rioting, looting, and crime.

http://www.dailypaul.com/files/images/rp-small-ads-15.gif

http://www.committeesofsafety.org/

You don't need to be an organizer to sign up. Just sign up.

daviddee
02-20-2009, 06:20 PM

RonPaulCentral
02-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Whoever is not prepared will be in the second group you described. If you don't have food and you are starving, they will offer you food to turn in your firearms. They have already paid people to come turn in firearms in major cities.

Seems like I have found an easy way for me to trade a fresh Turkey Sandwich for another firearm to my collection.... :D

Ex Post Facto
02-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Weird.
The MSM is completely controlled by the gov't/CFR, so I'm wondering what this all means. Maybe they want to provoke something so they can have an excuse to expand the police state?

Don't you think it's possible that people are turning against them. Maybe they can't buy off people like they used to. A tyrant is only as scary as the slave thinks he is. Is it possible that people are thinking on their own? There was a study a while back about how long a small opposition can make a difference. Before internet it took more than 10 years for a social revolution to build steam. We are looking at a period of 2 years now with the internet.

He Who Pawns
02-20-2009, 08:50 PM
I'm locked and loaded and ready to go.

idiom
02-20-2009, 09:07 PM
You should be hoping there is someone in control.

Really there is no one in control and this is going to be a very bloody mess.

(oh right, they want it to loot like an out of control catastrophe where everyone dies...)

Join The Paul Side
02-21-2009, 12:56 AM
our founders would expect it from us, and damn us all to hell if we didn't do something to defend the republic they created.

+1776

Join The Paul Side
02-21-2009, 03:18 AM
"People are talking about Revolution"

I'm tired of talking. Bring it on, already. :cool:

Spike
02-21-2009, 03:30 AM
people have been talkin' about a revolution (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rZbvi6Tj6E) for a long time now.

yoshimaroka
02-21-2009, 04:06 AM
Study the Bolshevik revolution.

There was a freedom movement going on in Russia during revolutionary times in the early 20th century. A small minority (the Bolsheviks) created a semblance in the movement. Like a previous poster said, the process of demoralization, destabilization, crisis and then normalization is an old Marxist tactic used for so many "grassroots" revolutions. Those seeking the throne go along with any populist or anti status-quo groups for their own gain in the end.

Keep this in mind.

Brzezinski fomenting the concept of class warfare:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu8Nd7xuix4&eurl=http://www.dailypaul.com/&feature=player_embedded

Make sure to watch this video with Yuri Bezmenov(former KGB operative):
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-2307456730142665916&ei=wNWfSYrFEoS4-QGx35ypBA&q=yuri+bezmenov&hl=en

akihabro
02-21-2009, 04:15 AM

Sounds like some revolutionary words to me! :D

Gin
02-21-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm seeing this a lot now—especially in reference to Rick Santelli's rant. The neocon leaders are going to try to hijack his tea party and slam the pendulum in the opposite direction, therefore sending us right back to square 1.

We have to be vigilant.

One thing I've noticed already is that a lot of people are jumping on the Blame the Democrats Wagon, and the other half a jumping on the Blame the Republican Wagon.

People in the RP Revolution know that in actuality, both parties are to blame. We have to find the REAL 'silent majority' and invigorate them to action!

There has never been a more perfect time to challenge the 'left-vs.-right' paradigm and replace it with a revolutionary way of thinking:

'freedom-vs.-control'

See what I mean, here: http://www.reteaparty.com/2009/02/ricks-tea-party-rant/#comments

Get on there and start spamming for 'liberty'! :D

There are alot of folks just like Ron Paul Republicans that are fighting the same fight. We are all spread out, but we are hitting them from many directions.

Such as most of you are passionate about Ending the Fed...

Then there is CFL and YAL working at the state levels.. running for office, etc. ....

then there is a growing group that are hot on the trail of Obama not even being Eligible (tho those who haven't been involved don't understand)
There is an Astounding amount of Evidence to prove this....

There is the 2nd amendment Group

The Continental Congress Group and so on....

Somehow, someway .. we need to bring everyone in under 1 banner and branch out from there.....

This Fight is No Longer Political... This Fight is about Our Country and What Men and Women have fought and died for.. We owe it to them to save this Country.
We owe it to our children and grand children... We owe it to Ourselves

xd9fan
02-21-2009, 06:43 PM
It's coming.....

with or without us.

yep.......decide now
this baby boomer train has been on the tracks for decades...

xd9fan
02-21-2009, 06:47 PM
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”