PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul we the people full page ad in daily iowan

tiznow
09-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Well i'm looking through the daily iowan today the U of Iowa student newspaper and what do i find on the back page of the first section of the newspaper.

The ron paul we the people ad :D thanks to whoever did this as i don't think this was done by anybody in our area that i know of or if so they didn't tell the meetup group about it.

fletcher
09-14-2007, 12:25 PM
Awesome. I would like to get a copy of that. Is it in color?

Lord Xar
09-14-2007, 12:26 PM
really???? awesome.. I'd love to see it.. hahhaha.. can someone post it perhaps!

tiznow
09-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Awesome. I would like to get a copy of that. Is it in color?

yes its in color, its the same exact ad that ran in the ames newspaper prior to the straw poll, the "we the people" ad, i think you were behind coming up with the design of that ad lord xar?

tiznow
09-14-2007, 12:39 PM
its this ad

http://ronpaulmosaic.com/ad/amesad_final.jpg

they changed the vote in straw poll today to "restore the constitution and the republic!"

and the bottom disclaimer is a little different

says

"this image is compose of, and this ad apid for by, ordinary americans that support Ron Paul. Type the name RON PAUL into your favorite search engine to learn more about this extraordinary candidate for President in 2008."

Magsec
09-14-2007, 04:26 PM
AWESOME!!!

Now to get the Iowa part off of it....lol

JosephTheLibertarian
09-14-2007, 04:31 PM
its this ad

http://ronpaulmosaic.com/ad/amesad_final.jpg

they changed the vote in straw poll today to "restore the constitution and the republic!"

and the bottom disclaimer is a little different

says

"this image is compose of, and this ad apid for by, ordinary americans that support Ron Paul. Type the name RON PAUL into your favorite search engine to learn more about this extraordinary candidate for President in 2008."

that ad says "vote in the ames straw poll" lol

saku39
09-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Well i'm looking through the daily iowan today the U of Iowa student newspaper and what do i find on the back page of the first section of the newspaper.

The ron paul we the people ad :D thanks to whoever did this as i don't think this was done by anybody in our area that i know of or if so they didn't tell the meetup group about it.

What I think is cool is how people who have never met, never even communicated are going out there doing the work.

A few weeks ago, I was driving to my job and saw a group of people hanging a Ron Paul sign on an overpass. :)

There is somebody in town that is leaving Ron Paul flyers at bus stops as well.

It's taking time, but the good word is spreading. :)