PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santelli Rant - Chicago Tea Party - Official Website Launched

donkefant
02-20-2009, 02:33 AM
Here is the site:
http://www.reteaparty.com/

jrich4rpaul
02-20-2009, 06:06 AM
I'm still confused as to what exactly they will be doing at Santelli's Tea Party?

nobody's_hero
02-20-2009, 06:25 AM
The original patriots of the Boston Tea Party disguised themselves as 'wild indians.'

We should disguise ourselves as a bunch of greedy CEOs. :D

Bruno
02-20-2009, 07:01 AM
uhhhh...Its says 2010?? Next year? I thought he said this July when it is warm out.

wsc321
02-20-2009, 07:55 AM
I'm not sure what's up with the Tea Party either, but I AM interested. I haven't been to the RP Forums in a while, but swung by today just to check on this issue.

Organization of a protest does seem like something the Ron Paul supporters could drive... if we could generate a "Money Bomb" fervor over this, then enlist all of the other Americans who are angry... geez. That could be one big heap 'o folks.

What about the idea of a mass "skip a mortgage payment" month as a form of protest? The point being: why be responsible when Obama and the Thieves are intent on stealing our money to reward irresponsibility so they can buy votes and advance their personal interests like Blagojevich?

angelatc
02-20-2009, 08:21 AM
People are desperate for a leader.

wizardwatson
02-20-2009, 08:26 AM
Here is the site:
http://www.reteaparty.com/

You know, in this day and age, when a ten year old can have a rss blog/vlog up and running in 30 minutes-no coding required-the phrase, "Official Website Launched" just doesn't have that ring to it where I get all excited to check it out.

wizardwatson
02-20-2009, 08:27 AM
I'm still confused as to what exactly they will be doing at Santelli's Tea Party?

Pissing and moaning.

wizardwatson
02-20-2009, 08:31 AM

Where are all the female leaders? Maybe we could have like a "Legend of Billie Jean" type.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other 999 follow women. - Groucho Marx

Andromeda
02-20-2009, 08:44 AM
Depending on where it's headed and what the economy will more than likely do, I'd really like to go to this thing.

I just hope there aren't violent protesters who would go. . . although, I'm sure there will be a few there to make everyone look like crazy fanatics and not peaceful demonstrators. By that time, though, I'm sure anyone who even looks in that direction will be considered a terrorist.

coyote_sprit
02-20-2009, 08:49 AM
I voted yes but come to think of it, hell no! Tea is expensive.

Andromeda
02-20-2009, 08:51 AM

People were desperate for a leader back during the 2008 election year. People who want a "leader" are sheep to great orators. Hitler was a great orator. I think it's time for the people to do the leading. Presidents are supposed to be leaders and look where it's gotten us following an individual instead of what we believe in.

wizardwatson
02-20-2009, 08:51 AM
Depending on where it's headed and what the economy will more than likely do, I'd really like to go to this thing.

I just hope there aren't violent protesters who would go. . . although, I'm sure there will be a few there to make everyone look like crazy fanatics and not peaceful demonstrators. By that time, though, I'm sure anyone who even looks in that direction will be considered a terrorist.

We should find the violent protesters and beat the crap out of them.

And put it on youtube.

Andromeda
02-20-2009, 08:52 AM
I voted yes but come to think of it, hell no! Tea is expensive.

Go get some "Great Value" tea at Wal-Mart. Save money. Save America. ^_^

coyote_sprit
02-20-2009, 08:53 AM
Go get some "Great Value" tea at Wal-Mart. Save money. Save America. ^_^

I drink Lipton, very rarely do I drink anything else.

wizardwatson
02-20-2009, 08:55 AM
People were desperate for a leader back during the 2008 election year. People who want a "leader" are sheep to great orators. Hitler was a great orator. I think it's time for the people to do the leading. Presidents are supposed to be leaders and look where it's gotten us following an individual instead of what we believe in.

But how to organize without leaders. What is the minimum amount of leadership/organization that is necessary to have a boiler-plate for intelligent, strategic and collective action.

nobody's_hero
02-20-2009, 09:01 AM
True leaders evolve from people who have learned to follow.

(of course, it helps to know what you're following :))

We need 'representatives' more than 'leaders,' at this point.

wizardwatson
02-20-2009, 09:04 AM
True leaders evolve from people who have learned to follow.

(of course, it helps to know what you're following :))

I follow people on twitter.

We need 'representatives' more than 'leaders,' at this point.

Good point. We need a patriot funded nationwide citizen journalism network, where we have dialogs with supposed representatives of the people.

Andromeda
02-20-2009, 09:33 AM
George Washington was a great leader. He was asked to lead.

RevolutionSD
02-20-2009, 09:52 AM

No. They are desperate for freedom and liberty.

Pauls' Revere
02-27-2009, 12:13 AM
I sent Rick a Gadsden Flag pin for his suit lapel with a letter, lets see if he wears it.

Label/Receipt Number: EH37 5332 415U S

Your item was delivered at 11:11 AM on February 26, 2009 in ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ 07632. The item was signed for by O MAUUN.