PDA

View Full Version : Savage is right impeach now

penguin
02-18-2009, 08:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJkOz3afFY&feature=related

The more debate about politics the better Ron Paul looks.

Zera
02-18-2009, 08:07 PM
You can't really impeach someone who hasn't technically violated federal laws.

penguin
02-18-2009, 08:18 PM

What part of the constitution does the stimulus come under, he signed it ? How about taking the census from the legislative branch? I don't think it is worth waiting any longer, treason is treason IMHO.

fedup100
02-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Oh hell yes lets get it going. He hasn't wasted anytime in shredding the constitution, lets get it on!

nate895
02-18-2009, 08:24 PM
Impeach congress!!!!!*

*except Ron Paul and a couple of others

dude58677
02-18-2009, 08:25 PM

Protection from wasteful spending is an implied right under the ninth amendment as Congress spent beyond the express powers under article 1 section 8. The ninth anendment implies "expressed" because the 10th doesn't use the term "express".

In the old days, the tenth was a decent justification against encroaching government but given that th eUS government states that there is no "express" provision under the 10th, we must cite the 9th amendment.

nate895
02-18-2009, 08:28 PM

High crimes and misdemeanors under common law include the violation of the oath of office.

heavenlyboy34
02-18-2009, 08:32 PM
while we're on this subject, is anyone still digging into B.O.'s citizenship history?-perhaps that's a better way to oust him.

lynnf
02-18-2009, 08:46 PM
while we're on this subject, is anyone still digging into B.O.'s citizenship history?-perhaps that's a better way to oust him.

Hawaii isn't releasing the Certificate of Birth, Kenya isn't releasing it's records, so we have a stalemate currently, which is how Obama has planned it. until a court somewhere issues an order to change this, no progress, unless you have a better idea.

lynn

Zera
02-18-2009, 08:52 PM

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/5521/466pxnotagainjeezsi4.jpg

Look guys, I understand how upset you are at all this bailout crap, I am as well. But when you have a Democrat congress that didn't even have the balls to impeach Bush, the most unpopular president ever, what makes you think they will even consider impeaching Obama, who is having pretty high approval ratings right now?

penguin
02-18-2009, 09:12 PM
Look guys, I understand how upset you are at all this bailout crap, I am as well. But when you have a Democrat congress that didn't even have the balls to impeach Bush, the most unpopular president ever, what makes you think they will even consider impeaching Obama, who is having pretty high approval ratings right now?

Have you noticed how much people are actually talking about politics and law lately? Ron Paul has had more air time lately then McSame during the primary. Politicians will toss their own mothers under the bus to save themselves. We keep up the pressure and they will do it. The tide is turning my friend. :)

libertarian4321
02-18-2009, 11:42 PM
What part of the constitution does the stimulus come under, he signed it ? How about taking the census from the legislative branch? I don't think it is worth waiting any longer, treason is treason IMHO.

Okay, even if you believe "treason" has been committed, lets think about this for a minute.

Obama signed the stimulus plan.

Congress passed the stimulus plan.

So, the very same congress that created and passed the stimulus plan is going to impeach Obama because signing the stiumulus plan was treason?

Someone isn't thinking clearly...

libertarian4321
02-18-2009, 11:45 PM
Hawaii isn't releasing the Certificate of Birth, Kenya isn't releasing it's records, so we have a stalemate currently, which is how Obama has planned it. until a court somewhere issues an order to change this, no progress, unless you have a better idea.

lynn

You mean this scheme is going nowhere?

Gee, we couldn't see that one coming...

kojirodensetsu
02-19-2009, 07:50 AM
I disagree that foreigners under suspicion aren't entitled to certain rights. I also disagree with Savage's implied notion that Obama will keep passing executive orders left and right for his 4 years. I believe he is currently just trying to make his liberal base confident in him. Of course he'll do more but I don't think he'll keep cranking out executive orders all over. And Obama isn't going to be impeached. Bush wasn't and now we have a democrat congress.

The things I agree with are that Obama is ruining the nation (although presidents ruining the nation isn't anything new), universal health care is a bad idea, and that it would be funny to upset liberals by having an 'Impeach Obama' bumper sticker. I wouldn't get one but it would be funny.