PDA

View Full Version : I'm making a new video that I believe it has potential to go viral, need critique!

ClayTrainor
02-18-2009, 07:15 PM
Alright, I'm pretty damn close to finishing up my 2nd Video.

AdamT from This forum and the 'High Tide' ad, contributed a little bit of special effects work and i started to get my hands dirty with a few special effects as well. All in all, it has turned out better than i expected and I can't wait to put on the finishing touches and release it, hopefully, tomorrow. It will be titled:

"Constitution Revolution 1776 - Ron Paul 2012"

I'm hoping it gets a lot of people both frustrated at our current situation as well as excited about a potential 2012 Run by Dr. Paul. I will soon upload the near-complete version of the video, to sendspace and I want to take 2 or 3 people from this forum and have them preview it tonight, and give me their honest criticisms and suggestions. I want to polish this thing up as much as possible before releasing it, as I do think it has a chance to go viral.

That being said... i'm looking for 2 or 3 members here, that would be interested and also useful in critiquing the near-finished version of this.

Any Takers?

I will pm, those I choose with a link to the file when it's uploaded

Cheers, :cool:

Bryan
02-18-2009, 07:23 PM
I'd do it. You can also upload to youtube and just allow access to some friends. I'm bryanxt :)

Conza88
02-18-2009, 07:30 PM
Yes. Hook us up. :)

I'll help with the viral campaigning if ya need it.

ClayTrainor
02-18-2009, 07:32 PM
Yes. Hook us up. :)

I'll help with the viral campaigning if ya need it.

Hell yes man... I have no idea what the best way to approach that is... i'm just gonna post a digg, post it on here and that's the extent of my viral marketing strategy :p

Any help you can give with that would be ideal :cool:

speciallyblend
02-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Hell yes man... I have no idea what the best way to approach that is... i'm just gonna post a digg, post it on here and that's the extent of my viral marketing strategy :p

Any help you can give with that would be ideal :cool:

all i did was make a post for lettertogop.com and a few online posts and the rest of RPF got us 12,000 signers;)

RPF ROCKS

emazur
02-18-2009, 07:38 PM
how long is it?

zach
02-18-2009, 07:55 PM
I wanna see it! :D

ClayTrainor
02-18-2009, 08:00 PM
how long is it?

About 4 Minutes on the dot :cool:

tremendoustie
02-18-2009, 08:04 PM

AdamT from This forum and the 'High Tide' ad, contributed a little bit of special effects work and i started to get my hands dirty with a few special effects as well. All in all, it has turned out better than i expected and I can't wait to put on the finishing touches and release it, hopefully, tomorrow. It will be titled:

I'm hoping it gets a lot of people both frustrated at our current situation as well as excited about a potential 2012 Run by Dr. Paul. I will soon upload the near-complete version of the video, to sendspace and I want to take 2 or 3 people from this forum and have them preview it tonight, and give me their honest criticisms and suggestions. I want to polish this thing up as much as possible before releasing it, as I do think it has a chance to go viral.

That being said... i'm looking for 2 or 3 members here, that would be interested and also useful in critiquing the near-finished version of this.

Any Takers?

I would be happy to give it a watch.

ClayTrainor
02-18-2009, 08:50 PM
Alright, it's processing right now.

I should've said this in the first post but, leave your youtube name in here, if you want to be considered for the preview :cool:

ClayTrainor
02-18-2009, 09:20 PM
My god this thing is taking FOREVER to process... sorry for the delay to those waiting :o

I might still let a few more people view this tonight, if they pm, or post their youtube names :cool:

speciallyblend
02-18-2009, 09:30 PM
youtube id=speciallyblend

ClayTrainor
02-18-2009, 09:35 PM
Man... i did not expect youtube to take this long to process

REALLY sorry about the delay, i hope you guys can stick around. I'm uploading the High Rez version to sendspace right now.

It'll be done in about 30 minutes, if youtube still isn't ready.

speciallyblend
02-18-2009, 09:43 PM
Man... i did not expect youtube to take this long to process

REALLY sorry about the delay, i hope you guys can stick around. I'm uploading the High Rez version to sendspace right now.

It'll be done in about 30 minutes, if youtube still isn't ready.

chillin at work till 11pm mtn time, no worries

Anti Federalist
02-18-2009, 09:44 PM
Alright, it's processing right now.

I should've said this in the first post but, leave your youtube name in here, if you want to be considered for the preview :cool:

AntiFederalist1

ClayTrainor
02-18-2009, 10:06 PM
chillin at work till 11pm mtn time, no worries

sweet :cool:

AntiFederalist1

Added... youtube has been taking hours to process... i gotta feeling there's something to do with copywrite. I used the theme from John Adams for part of the video....

ClayTrainor
02-18-2009, 10:19 PM
Check your youtube PM's!

The Sendspace link has been sent to you... youtube is taking FOREVER to process...

Gaius1981
02-19-2009, 06:40 AM
Sounds very promising, I'm looking forward to seeing this. :)

zach
02-19-2009, 08:58 AM
Can't wait to see it! oh man.

SweetMona
02-19-2009, 11:24 AM
My god this thing is taking FOREVER to process... sorry for the delay to those waiting :o

I might still let a few more people view this tonight, if they pm, or post their youtube names :cool:

I subscribe your videos (Aguabo) ... I like your quality of your video-production... I hope this is not too much for me to ask, can you please add subtitle / captioning program onto it?

If it is too much for you then just email me the transcript, I'll type one up (I'm pretty fast, 100 wpm) ;)

I'll email you with a file of programmable subtitle and just add it on YT, all right?

ClayTrainor
02-19-2009, 03:18 PM
I subscribe your videos (Aguabo) ... I like your quality of your video-production... I hope this is not too much for me to ask, can you please add subtitle / captioning program onto it?

If it is too much for you then just email me the transcript, I'll type one up (I'm pretty fast, 100 wpm) ;)

I'll email you with a file of programmable subtitle and just add it on YT, all right?

Hi Mona! Sorry for not getting around to doing this for 'Unconstitutional Agenda', i do remember you asking.

I don't have a transcript, but i can take the time to type out everything that is said in the video, once I release it.

I don't even have a transcript for this film, but i can type out all of the speeches, if you like, but this will take me some time. I'm still working on putting the finishing touches on the video, before i release it :cool:

Anyways, if i haven't got around to it within a week from now... PM me, and remind me. I WOULD LOVE, for the deaf to be able to experience this video as well :cool:

SweetMona
02-19-2009, 04:23 PM
Hi Mona! Sorry for not getting around to doing this for 'Unconstitutional Agenda', i do remember you asking.

I don't have a transcript, but i can take the time to type out everything that is said in the video, once I release it.

I don't even have a transcript for this film, but i can type out all of the speeches, if you like, but this will take me some time. I'm still working on putting the finishing touches on the video, before i release it :cool:

Anyways, if i haven't got around to it within a week from now... PM me, and remind me. I WOULD LOVE, for the deaf to be able to experience this video as well :cool:

Thanks Clay, this is not going to be just for me. Your video can reach to others who are either Deaf or Hard of Hearing. We have a population of 200,000 with hearing loss. Took me half day to complete the subtitle for my 9 min video... whenever you can, that would be helpful... Thank you so much... :)

ClayTrainor
02-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Thanks Clay, this is not going to be just for me. Your video can reach to others who are either Deaf or Hard of Hearing. We have a population of 200,000 with hearing loss. Took me half day to complete the subtitle for my 9 min video... whenever you can, that would be helpful... Thank you so much... :)

My Grandpa was deaf ever since he was in his 30's, so i definitely want to get this content out there for you guys :)

If you don't mind me asking, do you still have the ability to hear to an extent?

Would you be able to do the subtitles yourself, by just watching the video?

If not, I will definitely make an effort to get this done for you :cool:

SweetMona
02-19-2009, 06:47 PM
My Grandpa was deaf ever since he was in his 30's, so i definitely want to get this content out there for you guys :)

If you don't mind me asking, do you still have the ability to hear to an extent?

Would you be able to do the subtitles yourself, by just watching the video?

If not, I will definitely make an effort to get this done for you :cool:

I lost all of my hearing at age 2.... You could say I'm stoned Deaf but have some good lipreading. I don't think it would help...

Um, I am not sure how fast you can type but if you just create a transcript along with each line of sentence at beginning time. Then I can feed it through using Subtitle Workshop 2.0 ...

How did your grandpa loose his hearing? Again, thank you and I know you'd make him proud... :)

Conza88
02-19-2009, 07:20 PM
Well in terms of marketing...

C4L, Lew Rockwell, RonPaulNews.com, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Stumble, Digg etc etc.

Do it all at once, with the human factor try tailor the message to the editor. Ultimately it generally has to sell itself to go viral. Good luck :)

ClayTrainor
02-19-2009, 08:07 PM
To All of you who were in the pre-screening last night... I have just sent you the final version of the video.

Please let me know what your final thoughts are on the changes we discussed.

Check your youtube inbox :cool:

JS4Pat
02-19-2009, 08:18 PM
To All of you who were in the pre-screening last night... I have just sent you the final version of the video.

Can I check it out?

dr. hfn
02-19-2009, 08:26 PM
bump!

Trigonx
02-19-2009, 08:35 PM

is the video up yet??
i enjoyed watching your first, I can't believe i didn't watch it til this past week.

my yt account = trigonx1 (in case you are still sending people the video to preview or just to see)

ClayTrainor
02-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Hey guys... glad your all anxious to see it :o

Unfortunately, tonight i'm just showing it to those that saw the unfinished version last night and gave me some advice.

It's looking like a guaranteed release date for tomorrow :cool:

I'd love to show it to you all tonight, but then there'd be no point in releasing it 2morrow ;)

zach
02-20-2009, 07:58 AM
ok, it's tomorrow. :D

speciallyblend
02-20-2009, 08:07 AM

clay with what im planning with the ron paul -pledge site and your video. the media will not ignore ,since i will be buying the full press release with this and your video will be included and counting all the online viral resources that will promote this i hope:)

i will also be buying local ad time in our papers. i will be encouraging everyone to buy ad time and promote press release as well;)

this pledge site and your video will get shown everywhere:)

make sure you email me your contact info so we can talk strategy;) and i can let you know exactly what we are gonna do with this pledge site;) and your video;)

the gop and msm will not ignore us, I PROMISE YOU THIS;)

money talks;)

PS i will be using my own money to promote this,if anyone else with dollars wants to help contact me asap!!!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!!

ClayTrainor
02-20-2009, 08:08 AM
ok, it's tomorrow. :D

:cool:

I decided to add a few more finishing touches... will upload before too long.

ClayTrainor
02-20-2009, 08:10 AM
clay with what im planning with the ron paul -pledge site and your video. the media will not ignore ,since i will be buying the full press release with this and your video will be included and counting all the online viral resources that will promote this i hope:)

i will also be buying local ad time in our papers. i will be encouraging everyone to buy ad time and promote press release as well;)

this pledge site and your video will get shown everywhere:)

make sure you email me your contact info so we can talk strategy;) and i can let you know exactly what we are gonna do with this pledge site;) and your video;)

the gop and msm will not ignore us, I PROMISE YOU THIS;)

money talks;)

dude... this sounds really badass. do you have msn messenger?

speciallyblend
02-20-2009, 08:13 AM
dude... this sounds really badass. do you have msn messenger?

i have yahoo snowshoehippie just email me your number i will call you,i have free long distance;) email me your number;)

zach
02-20-2009, 08:51 AM
bump for growing excitement!

Gaius1981
02-20-2009, 10:05 AM
I recommend playing this on repeat, while waiting for the release.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7idn3PcKBM

rpfan2008
02-20-2009, 10:06 AM
Where is the link??

ClayTrainor
02-20-2009, 10:31 AM
I hate to break promises, :(

I'm considering holding off on the release because SpeciallyBlend is putting together a Pledge site for a Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Run.

I know it's a piss off but, think of how viral this could be... If we can get the viewers of this video to sign onto a list, then we got a whole new powerful list full of activists.

I'm REALLY sorry to delay this... but it's for the best in the end, i'm sure.

JamesButabi
02-20-2009, 10:51 AM
Dont you want a critique or a few before you open the viral splooge? pm me

satchelmcqueen
02-20-2009, 11:25 AM

Any Takers?

ill help you. pm me.

smartguy911
02-20-2009, 11:36 AM
I hate to break promises, :(

I'm considering holding off on the release because SpeciallyBlend is putting together a Pledge site for a Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Run.

I know it's a piss off but, think of how viral this could be... If we can get the viewers of this video to sign onto a list, then we got a whole new powerful list full of activists.

I'm REALLY sorry to delay this... but it's for the best in the end, i'm sure.

I am really glad that you guys are planning this out. Take your time. :)

Could you make some kind of cool banner for this (728x90), so i can advertise it on my network when it comes out. that way when you release it, all i have to do is just turn on the ads. :D

ClayTrainor
02-20-2009, 11:49 AM
I am really glad that you guys are planning this out. Take your time. :)

Thanks man, i think it's the right thing to do, as well.

We are capitalists afterall. We need to profit from this as much as possible :cool:

Could you make some kind of cool banner for this (728x90), so i can advertise it on my network when it comes out. that way when you release it, all i have to do is just turn on the ads. :D

Im not very good with graphic design stuff, and am absolutely pathetic with photoshop. I figured out video-editing, because of the badass tools available but, I really don't have much artistic integrity in terms of making graphics, sorry.

If someone out there can make a banner with a Ron Paul 2012 them and use the words "Constitution Revolution" it would fit this video perfectly. :cool:

Cheers.

zach
02-20-2009, 01:12 PM
frikkin A, excitement is growing!

sdczen
02-20-2009, 02:44 PM
So, where is the Video? Let's see it!

Bruno
02-20-2009, 02:46 PM
the natives are growing restless...where's the vid? :D

dannno
02-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Ahh man I can't believe I missed the pre-screening

dannno
02-20-2009, 03:45 PM
It's 5pm EST, what's goin on?

speciallyblend
02-20-2009, 04:08 PM
It's 5pm EST, what's goin on?

Patience young jedi;) there is something big brewing for this video and our spokesman that will represent the ron paul 2012 pledge site and our message!!

WE ALL that includes you and everyone in this country and rpforums will be able to help this project;) and we will have a pledge ticker and the message will be broadcast by us on the internet tubes and when i put out a press release with our spokesperson to the general media!!!;)

I think great things will come of this;) if we all blog and write and make it go viral .This will eventually be unleashed to the media and our spokesperson will represent!!!!!!!!

hint hint shhhhhhh!!!

zach
02-20-2009, 04:39 PM
I better crap my pants, puke my brains, and be blown away when I see this.

This patience is killing me!

UtahApocalypse
02-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Don't miss the Hype-time

speciallyblend
02-20-2009, 05:20 PM
Don't miss the Hype-time

we have a few things to do before we launch this, if you want to see the video you will have to beg clay hehe,but i think with the spokesperson and the video and the pledge site. We can make a bigger splash in spreading the message.

we need to record our spokesperson to add to the video before we can spread it,so RPF MEMBERS and MEDIA,be patient,pretty please with a lil Liberty on Top:)

we will have a way for everyone to blog about it ,talk about it,spread it afar. we will have several websites going to the pledge page(that was a lil hint)!!

I am VERY EXCITED:)

mediahasyou
02-20-2009, 11:28 PM
SO whens this coming out?

DirtMcGirt
02-20-2009, 11:39 PM
this reminds me of the time my friend kept telling me to go see Cadyshack II, he said it was f'n hilarious.

ClayTrainor
02-20-2009, 11:54 PM
SO whens this coming out?

Soon hopefully. It really depends on the people putting together the website, at this point.

this reminds me of the time my friend kept telling me to go see Cadyshack II, he said it was f'n hilarious.

HAHA!!!

I hope this doesn't have the same results for you :p

I don't want to over-hype this, and i think i may have a bit, i dunno, but the video is coming along very good, in my own opinion, and those that screened it seem to have a similar opinion. If you liked my "Unconstitutional Agenda" vid, you will no doubt like this one more.

DirtMcGirt
02-21-2009, 01:12 AM
I'm sure it will be very good. All your videos are well thought out and you should be proud. I'm just an armchair qb who wants to see the finished project. lol

speciallyblend
02-21-2009, 03:17 AM
I'm sure it will be very good. All your videos are well thought out and you should be proud. I'm just an armchair qb who wants to see the finished project. lol

just finished djing and i wanted to say we are making a coordinated effort to plan the video and the website and our spokesperson;) and we will make it go viral i hope and i will pay for a national press release and regional and we have a top notch spokesperson ready to spread the message of Liberty..

if we work hard it will go viral!!!

we just need to tie up some loose ends on sunday and hope to launch this soon:)

PeterSchiffVideos
02-21-2009, 05:21 AM
Hey Clay and Specially,

Make sure that you guys contact somebody from CampaignForLiberty to put this video on the front page as soon as you release it. Also, try to get a hold of Lew Rockwell to post it on his site.

My videos usually get 2,000 - 6,000 views. But if CampaignForLiberty put them on their front page it adds 10,000 views to the video the first 24-48 hours. Also, the two videos that Lew has linked to added thousands of views. Oh yeah, try to talk to the guy who runs DailyPaul. When he links to my videos it brings in thousands of views also. You can also try to get PrisonPlanet or InfoWars to link to it. If those sites links it will bring in at least 10,000 views right away.

qwerty
02-21-2009, 06:06 AM
Just send it to biggest messageboards online, easy 100.000 views :)

zach
02-21-2009, 09:24 AM
I'll be sure to spread it in my part of webspace. :)

ClayTrainor
02-21-2009, 11:26 AM
Still working on it... getting close to that finish line, i think.

Next week is gonna be a good one :cool:

Gaius1981
02-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Is it animated like the High Tide, or more in the style of Don't Thread On Me? I'm guessing the latter, and if that is the case, what would you say differentiates your video from Don't Thread On Me? Is it pretty much equal, but with updated material?

ClayTrainor
02-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Is it animated like the High Tide, or more in the style of Don't Thread On Me? I'm guessing the latter, and if that is the case, what would you say differentiates your video from Don't Thread On Me? Is it pretty much equal, but with updated material?

It's not animated... it's sort of like Dont Tread on me, in terms of concept, but it's quite a bit different in some respects.

Check out the Video in my sig for an example of the kind of feel i'm going for.

DirtMcGirt
02-21-2009, 01:51 PM
Couple of questions-

Do you think it matters what day of the week you release it?
What day is it most effective to post on digg and get the ball rolling?
Is MSM news cycle is late Sunday night to Thursday?

Jeremy
02-21-2009, 02:10 PM
wait... how can i see this vid?

FreeMama
02-21-2009, 03:07 PM
Can someone send me a link to the first one?

RonPaulVolunteer
02-21-2009, 05:10 PM
Well if you want someone that is highly critical and won't five-star it just because it has some shots of Ron Paul or Peter Schiff in it, send it my way. Just don't be afraid of critical commentary though. I know what's good and what's not.

Gaius1981
02-23-2009, 03:43 PM
Any update on this?

Deborah K
02-23-2009, 04:13 PM
Clay, you know I love your work, but.....have you asked Dr. Paul if he is willing to go through that again? I don't think he is. I think he is hoping for another like-minded fresh leader to emerge.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
02-23-2009, 04:15 PM
nt

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 04:36 PM
Clay, you know I love your work, but.....have you asked Dr. Paul if he is willing to go through that again? I don't think he is. I think he is hoping for another like-minded fresh leader to emerge.

deborah it is about spreading the message. if ron paul says no,do we quit.

/my question would be who in the gop can best represent our values Ron Paul, Sarah palin or micheal steele???\

exactly Ron Paul.

We need Ron Paul to run to help spread the message further. if he does not .There is no one in the gop that can even come close to fill ron pauls shoes. Not one person in the gop is worthy other then RON PAUL 2012

if we keep spreading the message. It will not matter if ron paul runs. The purpose of a Ron Paul 2012 will be to win or keep spreading the message.

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Couple of questions-

Do you think it matters what day of the week you release it?
What day is it most effective to post on digg and get the ball rolling?
Is MSM news cycle is late Sunday night to Thursday?

we need to address this for sure. The only reason we are delaying this video is to include it with a pledge site and national press release and regional press releases. We have Adam Kokesh as our spokes person:)

We are planning this to be huge AND EVEN IF RON PAUL DOESN'T RUN IT HELPS SPREAD THE MESSAGE , WHICH IS OUR TRUE GOAL!!! DAM CAPS

zach
02-23-2009, 04:38 PM
ok, what's the update on release of this massive entourage of things?

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Just read this thread.... and I feel the buzz.. a rift in time if you will.

Exciting!

I'll promote this, as long as it is worthy (and it is sounding worthy). Consider it spread across the globe. Robo-guerilla promotion.

When do I get to see it???

we are working hard to get this all together by friday we hope:)

We will have a video and website and a spokesperson for our media contact:)

With everyones help:) the media will not be able to ignore this:) they caN TRY BUT IN THE END. if they try to ignore we will force them to cover by buying ads locally.

we will be promoting this project online and by msm and i will also promote locally in colorado mtns. we will be suggesting folks also jump abroad and promote locally if the media doesn't cover . either way they will hear our voice one way or another!!!!

THE BEST WAY TO SPREAD OUR MESSAGE IS FOR GRASSROOTS TO HELP SPREAD IT and so far there is no talent in the gop except for Ron Paul and maybe gary johnson after that the gop fails!!!

If ron paul runs fine if not fine. The whole point of a ron paul 2012 run is to win or build and keep building and the only motivating factor left in the gop is RON PAUL and if the gop doesn't get it in the next few yrs, then so be it let them fade away in the history books!!

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 04:46 PM
ok, what's the update on release of this massive entourage of things?

haha you cracked me up. well we hope friday:) we have to record some video from adam and get the final touches on the website and video stuff:) then we are gonna hand it all over to you guys and gals and rpf members and the internet tubes:)

the exciting parts are all 3 together:) we have some plans we will detail soon:)

Deborah K
02-23-2009, 04:51 PM
if we keep spreading the message. It will not matter if ron paul runs. The purpose of a Ron Paul 2012 will be to win or keep spreading the message.

Okay. I understand. But I don't agree with misleading people into thinking he is going to run again, if he doesn't have it in him to go through that again. JMO. I am all for spreading the message.

dannno
02-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Has this video not been released yet?????

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 05:06 PM
Okay. I understand. But I don't agree with misleading people into thinking he is going to run again, if he doesn't have it in him to go through that again. JMO. I am all for spreading the message.

we are not:) read the ron paul 2008 thank you letter:)

we are only asking him to do what he offered:) which is to spread the message and find the best vehicle!
If our ticker counts more money then one money bomb or all of them. then it is upto ron paul to say no to the money and what the grassroots want.

the whole purpose of the site is to energize us the grassroots and let Ron Paul know WE WANT HIM:) now if ron paul can show us a viable option other then him ,then we ARE ALL EARS!!!

so far the only thing i see viable in the gop is RON PAUL.

the site will be honest and if you read what we are trying to do in several threads:) then you will understand we all understand everything!!

Deborah K
02-23-2009, 05:09 PM
we are not:) read the ron paul 2008 thank you letter:)

we are only asking him to do what he offered:) which is to spread the message and find the best vehicle!
If our ticker counts more money then one money bomb or all of them. then it is upto ron paul to say no to the money and what the grassroots want.

the whole purpose of the site is to energize us the grassroots and let Ron Paul know WE WANT HIM:) now if ron paul can show us a viable option other then him ,then we ARE ALL EARS!!!

so far the only thing i see viable in the gop is RON PAUL.

the site will be honest and if you read what we are trying to do in several threads:) then you will understand we all understand everything!!

I trust you. I'll take your word for it. :)

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Has this video not been released yet?????

nope we have some really kewl things happening.
we will be launching this video and a pledge site and adam kokesh will be our spokesperson to help spread the message thru the msm.
It will be upto all of us to make this go viral and spread thru the internet tubes:)

We will be buying several press releases thru national and regional and i will also be buying local ad time(colorado mtn areas) for this as well.

oneway or another the press will cover this or we will force it thru the media if we have to.

If we surpass pledges of all the moneybombs. then i highly doubt the media will be able to ignore and if they do they will not matter .it is upto us not the media!!

but i have a feeling this is gonna be big:) if we make it big:)

dannno
02-23-2009, 05:17 PM
nope we have some really kewl things happening.
we will be launching this video and a pledge site and adam kokesh will be our spokesperson to help spread the message thru the msm.
It will be upto all of us to make this go viral and spread thru the internet tubes:)

We will be buying several press releases thru national and regional and i will also be buying local ad time(colorado mtn areas) for this as well.

oneway or another the press will cover this or we will force it thru the media if we have to.

If we surpass pledges of all the moneybombs. then i highly doubt the media will be able to ignore and if they do they will not matter .it is upto us not the media!!

but i have a feeling this is gonna be big:) if we make it big:)

Wow.

Can I get a link to the sneak preview from clay or someone? I didn't seem to have made the original list.

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 05:26 PM
Wow.

Can I get a link to the sneak preview from clay or someone? I didn't seem to have made the original list.

i am sure if you ask clay he will let you view:) i haven't viewed the new rework yet myself!

so i expect him to wakeup sometime once the sun goes down hehe, dang canadian vampires:)

ClayTrainor
02-23-2009, 06:15 PM
I uploaded the latest version to youtube like 5 hours ago and it still says it's processing :mad:

speciallyblend
02-23-2009, 06:17 PM
I uploaded the latest version to youtube like 5 hours ago and it still says it's processing :mad:

???? your up already?? the sun hasn't gone down yet! be careful stay away from the sun rays:) hehe, well i am at work now till 7am, so im me on yahoo when it is ready to view :)

i think danno really really wants to see it:)

ClayTrainor
02-23-2009, 06:44 PM
???? your up already?? the sun hasn't gone down yet! be careful stay away from the sun rays:) hehe, well i am at work now till 7am, so im me on yahoo when it is ready to view :)

i think danno really really wants to see it:)

if i can get it working, i just might help a brotha out ;)

Magsec
02-24-2009, 10:58 AM
You can end the video with a fade in, coming in "the rEVOLution continues" with "2012" fading in under it a couple seconds later. Or you could do it vice versa with the stuff in quotes. Just fiddle around with it, but I would like to see a video that's more of a teaser at this point and time.

Bruno
02-24-2009, 11:02 AM
waiting...waiting....

You're not playing a game of "How do you keep an idiot in suspense?" are you?

:)

jk - anxiously awaiting your masterpiece. I watched your other video and I'm sure this one will be great, too! :D

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 11:41 AM
yeh
i wanna see this

sean43
02-24-2009, 02:18 PM
9 pages, no video, come on!

ClayTrainor
02-24-2009, 02:51 PM
haha... the people are growing restless.... :p

speciallyblend
02-24-2009, 03:13 PM

hehe classic, be patient young jedi's, THE FORCE IS GROWING STRONGER:)

Bruno
02-24-2009, 03:15 PM

I was trying to find a youtube clip of the peasants revolting in Young Frankenstein, but no avail. ;)

sean43
02-24-2009, 03:41 PM
It will be 2012 by the time he posts his link.

speciallyblend
02-24-2009, 03:50 PM
It will be 2012 by the time he posts his link.

dang, have a heart. it will be more then just a video, we have a website and we will have adam kokesh as our spokesperson:)

we are planning this to be huge we hope and it will be ,that will be upto you:)

we have several people working hard on this,please be patient!!!

clay was about to release this video,but we now have bigger plans for his video and website and our movement:)

THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES;)

Bruno
02-24-2009, 04:07 PM
dang, have a heart. it will be more then just a video, we have a website and we will have adam kokesh as our spokesperson:)

we are planning this to be huge we hope and it will be ,that will be upto you:)

we have several people working hard on this,please be patient!!!

clay was about to release this video,but we now have bigger plans for his video and website and our movement:)

THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES;)

pins and needles here. I'm sure the additional planning will make it worth the wait.

ClayTrainor
02-24-2009, 04:18 PM
pins and needles here. I'm sure the additional planning will make it worth the wait.

absolutely man...

I assure you all that the wait is WELL worth it.

I have essentially re-done 90% of the video since i started this thread...

I can't wait to hear what you all think of it... that time is approaching :cool:

CasualApathy
02-24-2009, 05:22 PM
Secret billionare? :)

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 05:24 PM
can we just see it so far?

ClayTrainor
02-24-2009, 05:40 PM
can we just see it so far?

Did your parents give you your Christmas presents early, when you asked? :p

haha.. trust me, i want you all to see it so bad, and i can't wait. I don't want to spoil it for ya... the finished product will be more powerful if you are completely unsuspecting ;)

Rocket80
02-24-2009, 05:44 PM
when is the release date/time?

ClayTrainor
02-24-2009, 05:51 PM
when is the release date/time?

We are hoping and trying for Friday.

Xenophage
02-24-2009, 06:05 PM
NWO stuff interests me less than UFO stuff. Put a UFO in this video, please.

ClayTrainor
02-24-2009, 06:09 PM
NWO stuff interests me less than UFO stuff. Put a UFO in this video, please.

Nothing to do with NWO in this one...

zach
02-24-2009, 06:16 PM

How about, Ron Paul is the voice of the new system, the new generation? :D

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 06:23 PM
you need to make sure every possible liberty website posts this: lewrockwell, ronpaul.com, etc. etc.
and we should promote the hell out of it on myspace, facebook, etc.

This is assuming that the video is any good. :) We'll see.

Xenophage
02-24-2009, 06:24 PM

I must have seen the wrong video then.. Sorry! Can you still put a UFO in it?

ClayTrainor
02-24-2009, 06:31 PM
you need to make sure every possible liberty website posts this: lewrockwell, ronpaul.com, etc. etc.
and we should promote the hell out of it on myspace, facebook, etc.

This is assuming that the video is any good. :) We'll see.

This is exactly what we need to do... i've been trying to contact people at infowars, and have been trying to contact the people that own ronpaul2012.com but i'm not having any luck.

I'm gonna need the grassroots for this kinda stuff. It's already pretty much guaranteed we'll be up on C4L, i think, and I'm sure it's going to make it's way around the web.

If anyone can design some banner ads with the title "Constitution Revolution 2012", and just have a theme based upon Ron Paul and the constitution, that'd be badass! :cool:

I must have seen the wrong video then.. Sorry! Can you still put a UFO in it?

If you can find a way to make it 100% relevant to the message, absolutely :p

RonPaulVolunteer
02-24-2009, 06:57 PM
We are hoping and trying for Friday.

No.... Learn from the experts... Tuesday is always the best day for releasing anything new...

Apple only ever releases new products on Tuesday's for instance.

Save it for Tuesday.

MRoCkEd
02-24-2009, 07:02 PM
No.... Learn from the experts... Tuesday is always the best day for releasing anything new...

Save it for Tuesday.
Only if by Tuesday you mean TODAY

ClayTrainor
02-24-2009, 07:08 PM

Save it for Tuesday.

Noted, i will talk to everyone involved about this.

Cheers!

BCR_9er
02-24-2009, 07:23 PM
Clay, I can't wait to see your video! Good luck with it.

While you guys are waiting, could you please check out my video I just finished today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3qtKEzL0

I hope it's not too doomsdayish, but it does portray what is happening in America and it should wake up some sheople.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-24-2009, 10:26 PM

While you guys are waiting, could you please check out my video I just finished today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3qtKEzL0

I hope it's not too doomsdayish, but it does portray what is happening in America and it should wake up some sheople.

That was an awesome video... some day I want to learn how to make videos like this so I can join the ranks of the liberty youtubers.

ClayTrainor
02-24-2009, 11:47 PM

dude... great video.. thanks for your contribution :cool:

Seriously... really good video

aravoth
02-25-2009, 01:59 AM
seriously clay the suspense is killing me...............

speciallyblend
02-25-2009, 03:07 AM

hehe, hey the suspense is killing me to. I so want to put this in your hands to do what you can as well. The great thing about this project is the grassroots themselves;)

Clay is really doing a great job, we just need to tie up some loose ends before we let you guys hopefully make this video and website viral. Then our media blitz begins with the help of the grassroots activists!

ClayTrainor
02-25-2009, 04:13 AM

I hope i can live up to your standards bro :o

I probably never would've been inspired enough to make this if it hadn't been for your awesome videos in the past.

mstrmac1
02-26-2009, 03:05 PM
I hope i can live up to your standards bro :o

I probably never would've been inspired enough to make this if it hadn't been for your awesome videos in the past.

Any Updates on this thing??? Or is it not going to happen?

mediahasyou
02-26-2009, 03:08 PM
This better be good since this thread has been bumped so long!

mediahasyou
02-26-2009, 03:09 PM

SO what happens when he one ups you? :p

Gaius1981
02-27-2009, 03:43 AM
Bumping for false hope! :)

ClayTrainor
02-27-2009, 04:36 AM
“He that can have Patience, can have what he will” - Ben Franklin....

...suspense...building.....

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/42d108b4bf.jpg

speciallyblend
02-27-2009, 07:48 AM
Any Updates on this thing??? Or is it not going to happen?

ello?? we have told you several times what we are planning(that is updates), a video and website and spokesperson adam kokesh. why would you say it wasn't going to happen because we haven't launched it ? on your schedule??? relax . we will launch trailers and we will have a main launch.

would you rather we tell you the ending before the beginning? that wouldn't be any fun!

patience!!

speciallyblend
02-27-2009, 07:50 AM
Bumping for false hope! :)

bumping to let you know to calm down:) we will be launching ,coming soon

MRoCkEd
02-27-2009, 07:52 AM
today?

speciallyblend
02-27-2009, 07:53 AM
today?

shhh, dang. I have a feeling me and clay might be tarred and feathered by RPF if we do not act soon:)

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
02-27-2009, 07:57 AM
WE WANT A VIDEO *clap,clap,clap,clap,clap*

Sorry just had to. I will be patient :D

Brown Sapper
02-27-2009, 08:09 AM
How about an exclusive preview for us? :)

speciallyblend
02-27-2009, 08:12 AM
WE WANT A VIDEO *clap,clap,clap,clap,clap*

Sorry just had to. I will be patient :D

cute;)

Gaius1981
02-27-2009, 06:40 PM
http://www.bloggerheads.com/images/lolcat_demonstration.jpg

UtahApocalypse
02-27-2009, 06:42 PM
This has become a Gemmy for sure

ClayTrainor