PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly is on dissing Dr. Paul

LibertyEagle
09-14-2007, 10:38 AM
http://affiliates.foxnewsradio.com/Radio/player.html

People need to call in and set him straight. He accused Dr. Paul of trying to change the subject to talk about history, rather than answer the question. What an idiot.

nullvalu
09-14-2007, 10:41 AM
what an egomaniac..

Ridiculous
One of the major problems with this country is that we have major ADD. We only think about the last couple of years and that is giving us some credit, it is more like months.

Other countries are more in touch with their history that we are and it is sad.

Slugg
http://affiliates.foxnewsradio.com/Radio/player.html

People need to call in and set him straight. He accused Dr. Paul of trying to change the subject to talk about history, rather than answer the question. What an idiot.

That's his job. I'm not sure if I'm ready to lock horns with Billy boy though. Something tells me the Ron Paul Army should let this one pass.

hopeforamerica
09-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Yuck, I just can't listen to that creep.

stones88
09-14-2007, 10:47 AM
i guess i'm in the minority. i thought paul could have articulated himself better. i don't think he was deliberately circumventing the Iran question and his points on Pakistan and Saudi suicide bombers should have been made, but he could have done so after directly addressing the iran question. o'reilly is just an arrogant asshat who likes to hear the sound of his own voice, paul should have been prepaared to deal with such a douche (see morton downey show 1988).

Johnnybags
09-14-2007, 10:48 AM
He is a CIA mouthpiece and nothing more, every war has its propaganda minister(Baghdad Bob) and Billo is ours. After 911, FOX NEWS became an extension of our government. Just have to tell the old folks what is going on for real. Educate them.

Slugg
09-14-2007, 10:51 AM
i guess i'm in the minority. i thought paul could have articulated himself better. i don't think he was deliberately circumventing the Iran question and his points on Pakistan and Saudi suicide bombers should have been made, but he could have done so after directly addressing the iran question. o'reilly is just an arrogant asshat who likes to hear the sound of his own voice, paul should have been prepaared to deal with such a douche (see morton downey show 1988).

Dr. Paul addressed the Iran question first and directly. He explained that Iran's aggressive behavior is because of our actions and that if we back off, Iran would back off.

Billy-Boy's response? "That's a debateable issue....that's debateable...I'm not disagreeing, but it's debatable." (not exact quote, but that's the message I got from him) Then he went on about why Iran deserves to be attacked.

Ron didn't avoid the question, Bill avoided the answer.

Brasil Branco
09-14-2007, 10:52 AM
What is he saying?

pdog
09-14-2007, 10:57 AM
I kind of agree that Ron should have stood his ground better and not be so dodgy. Like on the question of is Iran a threat, I've heard him answer that better. He should have shot back with an an incredelous look and ask if we really should be threatened by a country with an inferior army, mediocre navy, practically no airforce, who might in 5-10 years scrape up a nuclear bomb? And that we could wipe off the face of the earth in a matter of hours?

stones88
09-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Dr. Paul addressed the Iran question first and directly. He explained that Iran's aggressive behavior is because of our actions and that if we back off, Iran would back off.

Billy-Boy's response? "That's a debateable issue....that's debateable...I'm not disagreeing, but it's debatable." (not exact quote, but that's the message I got from him) Then he went on about why Iran deserves to be attacked.

Ron didn't avoid the question, Bill avoided the answer.

that's not what i was referring to. bill asked ron if "we should worry about iran passing off a nuclear weapon to al qaeda or other terrorists".

Givemelibertyor.....
09-14-2007, 11:02 AM
Loofah Bill just wants attention and ratings. Don't give it to him.

American
09-14-2007, 11:03 AM
Another libertyeagle sponsored hit piece....

whatever you are, I'm putting you on ignore. I'm tired of clicking a big corp links to see more bullshit.

pyrazole2
09-14-2007, 11:22 AM
are we doing a call-in blitz? sounds like it.

LibertyEagle
09-14-2007, 11:22 AM
O'Reilly just called Paul an ISOLATIONIST.

LibertyEagle
09-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Another libertyeagle sponsored hit piece....

whatever you are, I'm putting you on ignore. I'm tired of clicking a big corp links to see more bullshit.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

The intention is to call in and refute this man. He has a huge listening audience. If you don't care, then don't call in.

theblatanttruth
09-14-2007, 11:56 AM
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/billbingo9.gif

LibertyEagle
09-14-2007, 12:06 PM
All his talk about his new kid's book that he says tells them what it means to be an American, is kinda scaring me. I wonder what he's telling them?

The Only Woj
09-14-2007, 12:12 PM
I tried calling but I wasn't able to get through :(

I wanted to ask this:

I'm a believer that our foreign policy has inadvertently created many of our current enemies. I wanted to get your opinion on this; do you think our presence in Iraq and Afghanistan has prompted both Iran and Syria to possibly seek the means to create nuclear weapons?

ronpaulitician
09-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Angry e-mails to O'Reilly will accomplish absolutely nothing.

Use honey.

Tell Bill that you appreciated him having Paul on, and that you'd like to see more of him. Perhaps an in-studio appearance?

Bill was far less disrespectful that I thought he would be. Perhaps, just like with Laura Ingraham, it just takes time for Bill to get to know Paul. I'm sure that like many, his view of Paul was limited to what he was told by the MSM about Paul. Fringe, loony, etc.

Kregener
09-14-2007, 12:19 PM
I must have a bug or some faulty software, all I get is:

"Blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, nuke Iran, blah, blah, blah, hit Iran, blah, blah, blah, Republicans are good...blah, blah, blah, Democrats are bad, blah, blah, blah, surge is working, blah, blah, blah...

MsDoodahs
09-14-2007, 12:23 PM
lol...

Johnnybags
09-14-2007, 12:23 PM
I must have a bug or some faulty software, all I get is:

"Blah, blah, blah...blah, blah, blah, blah, nuke Iran, blah, blah, blah, hit Iran, blah, blah, blah, Republicans are good...blah, blah, blah, Democrats are bad, blah, blah, blah, surge is working, blah, blah, blah...

Somehow, Oreilly is coming over in mindless rants like above, must be a democrat worm.