PDA

View Full Version : Innovative new system to organize entire Ron Paul Revolution effectively.

Petar
02-18-2009, 04:55 PM
www.thelibertyhive.com is an innovative new way for us to organize our entire revolution effectively.

I have spent the last month and a half integrating a wiki/enterprise collaboration system with GoogleMaps, and everything works correctly because I put it together myself.

Anyone can join this site and make a page for any of the provided categories, and
that page can be associated with any location.

In this way, we can all keep track of our entire revolution, collaboratively, and geographically.

Please join and start making pages for the provided categories.

Athan
02-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Sweet!!!

newbitech
02-18-2009, 11:23 PM
twiki is a nice platform. I have messed around with it. I will bookmark the page and sign up! Looks like a great idea!

diggronpaul
02-18-2009, 11:34 PM
www.thelibertyhive.com is an innovative new way for us to organize our entire revolution effectively..
Given your username, I would think you understand the significance and symbolism of the word "hive" in your domain name. This is highly masonic, denoting a network-node infrastructure of mindless workers. May I encourage you to consider a name that celebrates the human individual as a independently thinking being of God.

newbitech
02-18-2009, 11:38 PM
Given your username, I would think you understand the significance and symbolism of the word "hive" in your domain name. This is highly masonic, denoting a network-node infrastructure of mindless workers. May I encourage you to consider a name that celebrates the human individual as a independently thinking being of God.

lol nice to exercise that critical thinking every once in a while. I actually like the name. Here is the definition. Lets not allow any newspeak m-kay?

1. a shelter constructed for housing a colony of honeybees; beehive.
2. the colony of bees inhabiting a hive.
3. something resembling a beehive in structure or use.
4. a place swarming with busy occupants: a hive of industry.
5. a swarming or teeming multitude.
–verb (used with object)
6. to gather into or cause to enter a hive.
7. to shelter as in a hive.
8. to store up in a hive.
9. to store or lay away for future use or enjoyment.
–verb (used without object)
10. (of bees) to enter a hive.
11. to live together in or as in a hive.

Aakron
02-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Please describe exactly how this site will be used. I see a few pins on the map but upon clicking them nothing happened. So we are to use the map to organize events and put up a pin? I hope so, that would be really helpful. But nothing is happening when I click on the pins.

nate895
02-19-2009, 12:15 AM
Please describe exactly how this site will be used. I see a few pins on the map but upon clicking them nothing happened. So we are to use the map to organize events and put up a pin? I hope so, that would be really helpful. But nothing is happening when I click on the pins.

Beneath the map, when click on a pin, a search item appears.

diggronpaul
02-19-2009, 12:09 PM
lol nice to exercise that critical thinking every once in a while. I actually like the name.
I suggest that you review the historical significance and symbolism of the word Hive:

"We must assume that the Bee Hive became an important symbol in Freemasonry the way the other symbols entered it. It symbolized what the cathedral builders did na the way they did it. The bee definitely is industrious. He works hard and tirelessly, not for himself, but for the swarm. He has a strength and knowledge of materials that cannot be duplicated. He works in complete cooperation, and without dissention, with his fellow bees. He protects the Queen, refuses admittance to enemies, builds, makes honey, and lives in a society ruled by law. What bees do can be compared with the cathedral builders of centuries ago. … Undoubtedly, the operative masons saw their duplicate in the bees."

http://mill-valley.freemasonry.biz/worrel/beehive.htm

These are not ideals and concepts that are consistent with individual liberty and the individual as sovereign. These are concepts and symbols of collectivism.

Elwar
02-19-2009, 12:44 PM
All attempts at organization are not a conspiracy.

Ex Post Facto
02-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Ron Paul Forums according to the billionaire was referred by the media as the "Paul Hive."

diggronpaul
02-19-2009, 02:42 PM
All attempts at organization are not a conspiracy.
These comments are directed at the naming of the site, not its function.

Ron Paul Forums according to the billionaire was referred by the media as the "Paul Hive."
Ron Paul Forums name is branded very well. Why would anyone refer to this space as something else? I would ask of that person their motives for using such a label.

torchbearer
02-19-2009, 02:49 PM
These comments are directed at the naming of the site, not its function.

Ron Paul Forums name is branded very well. Why would anyone refer to this space as something else? I would ask of that person their motives for using such a label.

They did call us the paul hive.
in fact, we had an address that redirected to this forum with like name.

diggronpaul
02-19-2009, 08:49 PM
They did call us the paul hive.
in fact, we had an address that redirected to this forum with like name.
Well, I'd seriously consider dropping this branding.

idiom
02-19-2009, 10:12 PM
The Liberty Asylum?

newbitech
02-19-2009, 10:53 PM
I suggest that you review the historical significance and symbolism of the word Hive:

"We must assume that the Bee Hive became an important symbol in Freemasonry the way the other symbols entered it. It symbolized what the cathedral builders did na the way they did it. The bee definitely is industrious. He works hard and tirelessly, not for himself, but for the swarm. He has a strength and knowledge of materials that cannot be duplicated. He works in complete cooperation, and without dissention, with his fellow bees. He protects the Queen, refuses admittance to enemies, builds, makes honey, and lives in a society ruled by law. What bees do can be compared with the cathedral builders of centuries ago. … Undoubtedly, the operative masons saw their duplicate in the bees."

http://mill-valley.freemasonry.biz/worrel/beehive.htm

These are not ideals and concepts that are consistent with individual liberty and the individual as sovereign. These are concepts and symbols of collectivism.

its called thelibertyhive.com

re: your argument about ideals. please remember we are talking about governments. People are free to think and act as they please, but if we do not organize and display traits of collectivism and/or group think, we wouldn't be here.

I appreciate what you are saying, but I also think you are single out 1 word and ignoring the rest. I had a respected psychologist tell me today that words introduced to the dictionary for efficacy. He used the example of the word "ain't". 20 years ago the word was not in the dictionary, but because it has been used so much, the word and the meaning were entered to our official lexicon.

I disagreed with him because he used this example to describe the use of the word respect was different than its meaning. He explained that the word respect is a demand. I argued back that people use the word in a demanding way but that does not make the word "respect" come to mean demand.

He advised me to take the word respect as meaning a consideration rather than a demand. I advised him to teach his patients to learn how to comprehend words and their meanings with the help of a dictionary.

I am sure that this discussion and your suggestion to change the name of the site based on your individual understanding of the word "hive" will become a collaborative effort. I also encourage you to cite neutral sources to back up your opinions rather than "mill-valley.freemasonry.biz" which many would argue is a biased source.

It really bothers me how our language has been transformed and twisted to the point where words like "hive" which means a swarming and teaming multitude can become "work hard and tirelessly not for himself but for the swarm".

I think we will have to have a hive mind and work together in order to get our individual liberty back. That is the point of government.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

If we don't all agree on something, then rip the constitution up now and let the sun explode.

Aakron
02-20-2009, 02:15 AM
I think the name TheLibertyHive.com is pretty good. I'm sure there are plenty of obscure meanings of "hive" besides a place where bees live, but I wouldn't worry about it. If I were you I'd register the name "LibertyHive.com" too before someone takes it and decides to use it for a non-liberty purpose (such as profit!).

For my domain name I actually used a metaphoric meaning of a word as well. Ultimately when you are building a brand you can give it a meaning outside the most common expectation and there is nothing wrong with that.

diggronpaul
02-20-2009, 07:40 PM
I think we will have to have a hive mind and work together in order to get our individual liberty back. That is the point of government.
Now, there's some twisted logic.... we should become a hive in order to become individuals with individual liberty.

Perhaps we should just skip the hive idea and go straight to the Borg, that's what the elite really want anyway.

newbitech
02-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Now, there's some twisted logic.... we should become a hive in order to become individuals with individual liberty.

Perhaps we should just skip the hive idea and go straight to the Borg, that's what the elite really want anyway.

lol the borg, now there is an efficient group. Its not even a paradoxical concept.

Try this, start from the premise that we are born as individuals with individual liberty. We don't somehow become that through our actions. Now that we are already starting with that individual liberty, in order to make sure that we are not suppressed as a collective, we must join forces as a collective and resist the oppressors.

No one is saying that we are going to give up our individual liberty by joining a "hive". Think of the real definition for the word hive. When I think of hive the first thing I think of is a bee hive. Buzzing with activity. Now instead of a honey bee hive, a liberty hive. Buzzing with liberty. That sounds awesome!

Kludge
02-20-2009, 08:05 PM
Freemasons have been failing for hundreds of years. No need to start bowing to them now.

diggronpaul
02-20-2009, 08:08 PM
Freemasons have been failing for hundreds of years. No need to start bowing to them now.
It not about any one group, it is about language.... language is symbolism, and symbols are powerful and how humans communicate. The Hive is antithesis of Individual Liberty. The messages this brand communicates are diametrically opposed and, either deliberately or accidentally, confuse the mind of the intended audience. It's about branding, communications and human psychology. Read Bernays.

Kludge
02-20-2009, 08:15 PM
It not about any one group, it is about language.... language is symbolism, and symbols are powerful and how humans communicate. The Hive is antithesis of Individual Liberty. The messages this brand communicates are diametrically opposed and, either deliberately or accidentally, confuse the mind of the intended audience. It's about branding, communications and human psychology. Read Bernays.

Don't you find it odd that no one else here, members of an anti-authority forum, associated "The Liberty Hive" with manipulation of mobs on behalf of a "queen"?

Why should we care whether or not others brand "The Liberty Hive" as an online indoctrination website when, from what I gather, it is not intended to be used by the public, but for grassroots activists?

diggronpaul
02-20-2009, 08:28 PM
Don't you find it odd that no one else here, members of an anti-authority forum, associated "The Liberty Hive" with manipulation of mobs on behalf of a "queen"?
No. I've only seen a few here who appear to have exited the cave

Why should we care whether or not others brand "The Liberty Hive" as an online indoctrination website when, from what I gather, it is not intended to be used by the public, but for grassroots activists?
I gather that this organizational website will want to recruit people at some point, yes-no? Is is not important how the group is portrayed internally and externally?

Why do you think multinational corporations and government agencies and major institutions invest so much on branding and image creation? They understand it's significance, why shouldn't we?

Have you read Eddie Bernays yet? or are you going to continue to fight me on at least a hundred years of proof on the psychological importance of what I am discussing?

It's really no wonder why so few of these efforts go anywhere, people are not only not willing to research the basics, but when someone who understands them attempts to educate them, they fight the rationale and suggestions.