PDA

View Full Version : Proposal- Constitution Enforcement Act

dude58677
02-18-2009, 04:30 PM
(Preamble):
This act intends to hold the government accountable for violations of the Constitution and to maintain the sovereignty of local governments.

Section A)

Terms defined in Code:

1) Financial Assets- Any property of monetary value.

2) Seize: The order and execution of confiscating property through a credit agency, credit bureau, and/or bill collector.

3) Perjury- The violation of oath to uphold the US Constitution.

4) Government official- Any person who is employed by the US government such as a US Supreme Court Justice, Federal Judge, US President, Congressional lawmaker, US Attorney or US Attorney General, any goverment agency, or any employee for a Defense Contrator that has taken an oath to uphold the United States Constitution.

5) Bill Collector- A person who is employed with a private collection agency that is chosen by the sheriff.

B) Procedure and Enforcement of Act:

1)Any person who in the county has had their rights violated under the Constitution shall file a complaint with the local sheriff's office.

2)The local sheriff has 90 days to review the complaint.

3)If the sheriff does not answer in 90 days the complaint is dismissed.

4)If the Sheriff decides to review the complaint, he shall send a notice to the US government official that a constitutional compaint has been issued in which they will have 20 days to answer.

5) If the Government official takes the case to the Federal Courts, the local sheriff can automatically issue a penalty of $25,000.

6) If no answer is given after 20 days of the notice then a default perjury penalty wil be issued.

7) If the sheriff receives an answer from the government official, he shall have 20 days to review the dispute.

8) If the US Supreme Court or US Federal Judge files an injunction against the sheriff to stop seizing assets. The Supreme Court Justice will be have twice the assets seized.

9) If the bill collector obeys the Supreme Court Justice or Federal Judge he shall be fined $10,000.

10) If a government official makes a frivolous argument that the "necessary and proper" clause, "supremacy clause", or "general welfare clause" oversteps or outweighs any of the Bill of Rights shall be fined not more than $250,000.

11) If the sheriff decides that after review that the US Government Official is guilty of Perjury under the Constitution shall pay a fine of not more than $500,000 per offense.

12) There shall be no statute of limitations for this act.

C) Amending process

The Sheriff shall amendment this chapter as he shall see fit.

dude58677
02-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Is there anything wrong with this? Please tell me.

travismofo
02-18-2009, 06:57 PM
There was a time when I thought government may be able to keep itself in check. Not anymore.

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

dude58677
02-18-2009, 07:07 PM
There was a time when I thought government may be able to keep itself in check. Not anymore.

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

I read alot of Per Bylund's articles but Burt Rutan has a created commercial space line but we still have NASA.