PDA

View Full Version : HuffPo - Obama: Reopen the 9/11 Investigation -- Part 1

PatriotOne
02-17-2009, 03:26 PM
The Huffington Post

Melissa Rossi

February 10, 2009

Patrick Leahy has a point when he urges President Obama to open investigations about the Bush administration. However, he's not pointing at the issue that we need to start with. Namely, September 11th. What really happened? More than a few people know - and I am not alone in calling for those who know to start talking and fess up. Let's not let this go the way of the JFK assassination - and whether with subpoenas or on their own volition, I demand that Dick Cheney, George W. Bush - both of whom refused to testify under oath during the 9/11 Commission proceedings -- Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Karl Rove, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Armitage, Larry Wilkerson, George Tenet, Robert Mueller and the rest - as well as Bill Clinton and Al Gore (both of whom also refused to testify under oath) -- start talking, and in a public arena. And I'm calling on the Obama administration to open up a probe and unravel the web of deceit.

Rest here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/melissa-rossi/obama-reopen-the-911-inve_b_165849.html

jmag
02-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Obama wants the wars too, that 911 enabled.