PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the gop!!!

speciallyblend
02-17-2009, 01:16 PM
now GET THE F OUT, this should be their new selling point!

If how they treated new republicans was anything like they treated Ron Paul Republicans in Colorado! Then the GOP is totally screwed and i will enjoy the blowback.

I am curious why the GOP lost Colorado and Nevada?? I wonder if it had anything to do with them alienating us republicans at the conventions?, probably not;)

PS note i am a new republican and eye witness to the corruption at the cogop convention. They treated everyone like crap. welcome to the gop!!! with open arms!!

surf
02-17-2009, 02:26 PM
i'm relatively new to these guys as well. i'm a lifelong libertarian, always have been, always will be. and most of us here are as well. but the deck is so stacked against us - we really are forced to deal w/these blah blahers (to quote Lenny Bruce).

i'm not one to follow individual's examples, generally. but i do follow Ron Paul. i hate to identify myself as a republican, but we gotta suck it up.

the republican party - pro-pot. will it happen.... gotta try to find out.

LittleLightShining
02-17-2009, 02:34 PM
specially, I understand your frustration but what are you trying to accomplish with these posts?

dr. hfn
02-17-2009, 02:58 PM
i seriously hope the GOP completely dies, then maybe a new ideology or party can rise...like us

speciallyblend
02-19-2009, 10:01 AM
specially, I understand your frustration but what are you trying to accomplish with these posts?

releasing my frustration. It blows my mind how dumb the leadership of the gop is in colorado and nationally.If lil ole me can figure this crap out. Why can't they figure it out. It is truly like talking to the deaf dumb and blind monkeys!!

I am 100% pissed off at the republican party and i honestly think they are corrupt liars here in colorado at the state level and the local gop here is worthless.

I want people to understand the answer isn't always your local gop. People need to work with whatever party locally believes in liberty!!

I am beginning to think the only mesage the cogop will understand is when 1/3 of the gop walks away!

sluggo
02-19-2009, 10:12 AM
I'm starting to go to GOP meetings. I believe that if enough of us get involved we CAN change the party.

The GOP is dying - this is a great time for us to move in.

reduen
02-19-2009, 12:03 PM
Not dying, dead... !

I had voted Republican every time until Dr. Paul this election. (Almost two decades of rock solid GOP support here...!)

After the way that they all treated the good Dr. I will never vote GOP again..! (Unless Dr. Paul runs again of course.)

Huckabee was my second dog in the race and even he showed his true colors with his support of the war and apparent distain for Dr. Paul. No true Christian behaves in the manner that he did. (IMHO of course…)

heavenlyboy34
02-19-2009, 01:04 PM
i seriously hope the GOP completely dies, then maybe a new ideology or party can rise...like us

Yayyy!!! :D