PDA

View Full Version : Lets take over this poll

Ridiculous
09-14-2007, 08:42 AM
Poll
Should the USA declare "Victory, Mission Accomplished" and withdraw from Iraq now?

Currently:
Yes 35.68%
No Way 64.32%

http://www.johngibson.com/

At the very least a yes vote will piss off John Gibson...

uncloned21
09-14-2007, 08:44 AM
we should leave, i dont know bout declaring MA

brandon
09-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Yea i cant vote for either of those, we should leave but we sure as hell can't declare victory. We should declare defeat and leave.

nullvalu
09-14-2007, 09:04 AM
Yea i cant vote for either of those, we should leave but we sure as hell can't declare victory. We should declare defeat and leave.

Actually, I think you're wrong.

We won the war. We took out Saddam & his sons.. The war is over, now we're just playing policemen - something our military was never intended to be used for. At least, this is what I try to tell my neocon friends and they're coming around.

In that sense, we should declare victory and leave the politics to the people of the country.

NPursuit357
09-14-2007, 09:13 AM

We won the war. We took out Saddam & his sons.. The war is over, now we're just playing policemen - something our military was never intended to be used for. At least, this is what I try to tell my neocon friends and they're coming around.

In that sense, we should declare victory and leave the politics to the people of the country.

I agree. We toppled Saddam, established as much a democracy as possible in the Middle East. Now it's just a fight between factions. We hit our goals. Time to bring our troops home.

LibertyEagle
09-14-2007, 09:21 AM

BINGO. We did what we said we were going to do when we first entered.

Ridiculous
09-14-2007, 09:27 AM

Agreed. At the very least, if the yes wins John Gibson will be pissed.

saku39
09-14-2007, 09:46 AM
Agreed. At the very least, if the yes wins John Gibson will be pissed.

An added benefit to getting the word out that the majority of people don't like war.

CurtisLow
09-14-2007, 09:48 AM
That web site is run by full Neo-con right wing warmongers.