PDA

View Full Version : Will Ron Paul run in 2012?

Shotdown1027
02-16-2009, 10:16 PM
Find out (http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2009/02/will-ron-paul-run-in-2012/).

ClayTrainor
02-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Wow... so he's actually going to do the official announcement in YAL?

Sweet...

I have a feeling he's going to say no, but man do i ever hope he says yes.

He should say yes, just to fire us up, even if he ends up saying no in a couple of years.... our support would be motivated and prepared enough to get behind someone else, like Johnson or perhaps ventura and have a serious influence on the race.

Shotdown1027
02-16-2009, 10:43 PM
No, he wont make any official announcement in the YAL magazine, at least I dont THINK so. But he is asked,and gives an answer.

tonesforjonesbones
02-16-2009, 10:49 PM
So what's the answer? I'm not going to pay 50 bucks for a magazine..sorry..that's ridiculous. tones

ClayTrainor
02-16-2009, 10:53 PM
So what's the answer? I'm not going to pay 50 bucks for a magazine..sorry..that's ridiculous. tones

I think these 'kids' are doing a great job of marketing and are proving themselves to be great capitalists. The magazine cover is truly awesome, and I'm willing to bet there's some good content. I just might throw $50 at this.

I'm assuming Ron Paul will say something along the lines of....

'I have no plans right now, as we are working hard on our current goals like stopping the government from spending so much money. We will keep fighting to get our message out, and the next path will soon become clear.'

Jeremy
02-16-2009, 11:11 PM
I saw a video of the interview on YouTube before they took it down. It's not an official announcement, but it is a lot closer to that than the usual. :P He didn't exactly say he is or isn't. If I remember I think he was kind of leaning to not running, but we can't rely on my memory here =p

Basically he doesn't say yes or no... and I'm assuming this IS the same interview. It was by YAL and it was the same question.

I'm assuming Ron Paul will say something along the lines of....

'I have no plans right now, as we are working hard on our current goals like stopping the government from spending so much money. We will keep fighting to get our message out, and the next path will soon become clear.'

Yah I think that was pretty much it

Conza88
02-16-2009, 11:13 PM
He'll run.

I would have to stop and think, but I'd nearly be willing to bet my life on it.

He entered politics when Nixon started price controls. NOW, when suddenly there is the net and he's practically started a revolution single handedly... you think he WON'T RUN? When EVERYTHING he's been saying has come true? That's like running a 30 year race, and 3 weeks from the finish line, when you've destroyed the competition in terms of predictions, sayings what was gonna happen etc. You stop and throw in the towel.

Reagan was 76 in office! AS President! Ron would just be running, chances are he won't win because the MSM etc won't allow it.. but that doesn't change ANYTHING.

It's all about the message. Waking people up... Austrian Economics... creating a new generation. And YAL is doing an amazing job on CAMPUS's, which is where the battle needs to be fought.

He'll run... he has too. Hyper inflation is coming.. price controls probably too... :eek:

Epic
02-16-2009, 11:13 PM
Q: Are you interested in running?
A: "Not so much"

that's how I recall it.

BTW, any chance somebody can get him some botox and just for men? Cause we need him...

coyote_sprit
02-16-2009, 11:45 PM
Q: Are you interested in running?
A: "Not so much"

that's how I recall it.

BTW, any chance somebody can get him some botox and just for men? Cause we need him...

Let's start a chip in.

Feelgood
02-17-2009, 12:14 AM
Jesus F'in Christ, Im so sick of this topic. Some of you are just dumber then a bag of rocks. And that is probably insulting the rocks! Do you people learn nothing? Are you as demented and delusional as the GOP? Are you incapable of comprehending even the simplest of statements?

The entire time he was running for President he said over and over, he had "NO INTENTIONS OF RUNNING AS AN INDEPENDENT OR THIRD PARTY". And those of you that are too clueless to comprehend what that means, kept right on, through the entire campaign, right up till the end when he dropped out...

"Oh I sure hope he changes his mind and runs third party...blah blah blah"

And true to his word as ever, HE DID NOT RUN and HE NEVER INTENDED TO!

He has ALREADY STATED he will not run for President ever again. He has no intentions of EVER running again. Get the hell over it people, GROW UP, move on, its over! There simply is no Ron Paul in 2012 or EVER!!!!

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY! It really makes me want to come to these forums less and less. I used to come several times a day, then once a day, then once a week, now its like just whenever I remember to check in. And still the same old thing. Just completely turns me off to these forums. Honest to God people, get the hell over it already. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, because Ron Paul has already said so himself!

Grrrr...you people frustrate me so....

nate895
02-17-2009, 12:24 AM
Jesus F'in Christ, Im so sick of this topic. Some of you are just dumber then a bag of rocks. And that is probably insulting the rocks! Do you people learn nothing? Are you as demented and delusional as the GOP? Are you incapable of comprehending even the simplest of statements?

The entire time he was running for President he said over and over, he had "NO INTENTIONS OF RUNNING AS AN INDEPENDENT OR THIRD PARTY". And those of you that are too clueless to comprehend what that means, kept right on, through the entire campaign, right up till the end when he dropped out...

He has ALREADY STATED he will not run for President ever again. He has no intentions of EVER running again. Get the hell over it people, GROW UP, move on, its over! There simply is no Ron Paul in 2012 or EVER!!!!

PLEASE STOP THE INSANITY! It really makes me want to come to these forums less and less. I used to come several times a day, then once a day, then once a week, now its like just whenever I remember to check in. And still the same old thing. Just completely turns me off to these forums. Honest to God people, get the hell over it already. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, because Ron Paul has already said so himself!

Apparently you weren't around when his office OFFICIALLY STATED that they would make a decision in the MIDDLE OF THIS YEAR.

Stary Hickory
02-17-2009, 04:42 AM

So you do think that Ron Paul will run again in 2012 then?

ClayTrainor
02-17-2009, 05:41 AM

Lamest post of 2009 so far...

Conza88
02-17-2009, 06:06 AM

Looking forward to bumping this in a few months.... :D

speciallyblend
02-17-2009, 08:05 AM

whatever. you better hope he runs or the gop is done in my eyes. keep it local and keep hope alive if ron paul doesn't run then fine,if he does fine. but why torture yourself and read any threads about 2012 . you complain but yet you click and read. just do not click the thread and save your blood pressure pills....:)

why do you care what we think??? do not let it bother you:) i can HOPE AND DREAM AND DONATE ALL I WANT!! oops caps

unless it is your money why worry what we think?? you have made it clear you do not agree.

I disagree after 4 yrs of obama and 8yrs of bush a older and wiser RON PAUL will be what this country needs.

all i can say about your post is whatever and let me know when you turn 65 so we can put you in a old folks home:)

who would you suggest other then ron paul?? johnson or rand? other then that the other gop leaders are full of BS and LIARS!!!!!!! if your a republican you better hope Ron Paul runs or someone ron paul endorses does.

We have the freedom to try;)

RON PAUL 2012, i will keep it up and even donate just to make sure it drives you insane;)