PDA

View Full Version : What do we do?

Aakron
02-16-2009, 03:48 PM
I'm tired of the talk and ready for action. I've been talking for a year now and nothing has changed. It has gotten worse. My idea for action is to mostly abandon the politics of it all and simply focus on the solutions, if that makes sense.

So here would be one example: You think social security sucks. So, you create a fully functional alternative to social security. Then you start that up as much as much as possible, and whenever possible you rail against politicans for not accepting your replacement solution when by every concievable notion it is 1,000% better. Maybe that would likely be too aggresively ambitious of a plan for people to accept. But, there are other things that can be done on a smaller scale the point of which would be to start small and eventually expand.

And that leads me to what I have in mind for my first campaign, which I actually give credit for to one of the founders of the Ron Paul Blimp project. I was talking to him on the phone about politics one day and I asked him what he was doing these days in campaigning. And he basically said he wasn't exactly campaigning but that there are all kinds of interesting technologies out there that can really help people out. And I said back basically... ummm.... okay, but that has what to do with politics? I was confused for a few days but eventually realized that technology has proven it can solve problems that today politicans pretend or hope they can solve today: in specific the economy and the environment. I mean for example, politicians are most definitely not responsible for the Model T Ford that sparked an amazing economic growth.

Obama says 'Oh we need green jobs. We need to spend $800,000,000,000 creating green jobs.' Well, the fact of the matter is that there are in fact projects out there in existence that would quickly lead to creation of over a million green jobs for initially $10 million or less, which is 80,000 times less than the government has to spend. And they would actually work at least half the time unlike the government solutions which just flush 90% of the money down the toilet and the other 10% turns out to be a luke warm success.

So my first campaign would be to fully investigate and consider promoting funding for one possible project known as the "MYT Engine" which is an engine more than twice as fuel efficient as traditional engines and produces less than half of the pollution. Unlike other companies who also have the designs, Angel Labs LLC actually designed a working prototype functioning on diesel fuel. If the engine works as advertised, I'd like to put my energy into finding people who will fund a start up of production operation on the engine. So we would create the spark (literally, since engines actually spark) for a million or so green jobs and cut our countries dependence on foreign oil by at least 50% easily in a matter of years because every single person would want one of these engines in their car. That is something that no piece of legislation could apparently ever hope for! And no I don't 100% know it is possible but if I can take action to fully investigate the engine.

Bruno
02-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Welcome to RPF :)

centure7
02-17-2009, 02:26 PM
I was listening to Free Talk Live yesterday and noticed that somebody on the show brought up the same exact idea in relationship to public schools. The hosts mostly agreed and pointed out public schools in NH pay $11,500 per student while private schools in NH can easily do the same thing for closer to $7,000. So I suppose what we could do with that regard is bring it up every possible time at local government meetings, PTA conferences, etc.

dude58677
02-17-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm tired of the talk and ready for action. I've been talking for a year now and nothing has changed. It has gotten worse. My idea for action is to mostly abandon the politics of it all and simply focus on the solutions, if that makes sense.

So here would be one example: You think social security sucks. So, you create a fully functional alternative to social security. Then you start that up as much as much as possible, and whenever possible you rail against politicans for not accepting your replacement solution when by every concievable notion it is 1,000% better. Maybe that would likely be too aggresively ambitious of a plan for people to accept. But, there are other things that can be done on a smaller scale the point of which would be to start small and eventually expand.

And that leads me to what I have in mind for my first campaign, which I actually give credit for to one of the founders of the Ron Paul Blimp project. I was talking to him on the phone about politics one day and I asked him what he was doing these days in campaigning. And he basically said he wasn't exactly campaigning but that there are all kinds of interesting technologies out there that can really help people out. And I said back basically... ummm.... okay, but that has what to do with politics? I was confused for a few days but eventually realized that technology has proven it can solve problems that today politicans pretend or hope they can solve today: in specific the economy and the environment. I mean for example, politicians are most definitely not responsible for the Model T Ford that sparked an amazing economic growth.

Obama says 'Oh we need green jobs. We need to spend $800,000,000,000 creating green jobs.' Well, the fact of the matter is that there are in fact projects out there in existence that would quickly lead to creation of over a million green jobs for initially $10 million or less, which is 80,000 times less than the government has to spend. And they would actually work at least half the time unlike the government solutions which just flush 90% of the money down the toilet and the other 10% turns out to be a luke warm success.

So my first campaign would be to fully investigate and consider promoting funding for one possible project known as the "MYT Engine" which is an engine more than twice as fuel efficient as traditional engines and produces less than half of the pollution. Unlike other companies who also have the designs, Angel Labs LLC actually designed a working prototype functioning on diesel fuel. If the engine works as advertised, I'd like to put my energy into finding people who will fund a start up of production operation on the engine. So we would create the spark (literally, since engines actually spark) for a million or so green jobs and cut our countries dependence on foreign oil by at least 50% easily in a matter of years because every single person would want one of these engines in their car. That is something that no piece of legislation could apparently ever hope for! And no I don't 100% know it is possible but if I can take action to fully investigate the engine.

We lobby to local governments to seize the financial assets of any federal official even if it is federal judges for violation of the Constitution as a penalty of perjury under article 6 because the were bound to an oath to uphold the Constitution and they did not do it.

dude58677
02-17-2009, 03:45 PM

We lobby to local governments to seize the financial assets of any federal official even if it is federal judges for violation of the Constitution as a penalty of perjury under article 6 because the were bound to an oath to uphold the Constitution and they did not do it.
We can make it a penalty of $50,000 per offense.