PDA

View Full Version : Did it.

BillyDkid
09-14-2007, 06:34 AM
Just made another contribution of $50.00 to the campaign. That comes to roughly $350.00 in total plus purchases of signs and hats and shirt. Roofers are coming today to put a badly needed new rough on the house - it's going to be over $13,000.00 and I had to get a loan from my retirement to do it. For me, $350.00 is a lot of money. If I could afford it I would give the maximum. I don't mention any of this because I think I am wonderful or anything or because I think a deserve recognition or anything like that - there are many folks putting their all into this campaign. The only point I want to make is this - if you are wealthy, please max out your donation. If you are poor - send in 10 or 20 bucks or any amount you think you could afford. Have all those people with their pictures in the online rally donated at least something? Now is a very important time. We need to show the media with our contributions that RP's support is growing and is not going to go away. my best to everyone, BDK