PDA

View Full Version : What I like about Burt Rutan

dude58677
02-16-2009, 09:35 AM
He didn't just complain about NASA monoplozing space travel he went out and did something about it and did this even when people thought he was crazy. He now owns a commercial space line.

http://www.gopetition.com/online/25344.html

sparebulb
02-16-2009, 10:20 AM
I like what you are saying. But please correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Rutan have one foot in the black ops military industrial complex? I believe the Predator, Stealth, and other designs are ones that Rutan participated with under the same big, black ops budget. Also, I was under the impression that Rutan has received grant after grant from NASA, NSF, etc.

I could be wrong about all of this.

dude58677
02-16-2009, 11:33 AM
I like what you are saying. But please correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Rutan have one foot in the black ops military industrial complex? I believe the Predator, Stealth, and other designs are ones that Rutan participated with under the same big, black ops budget. Also, I was under the impression that Rutan has received grant after grant from NASA, NSF, etc.

I could be wrong about all of this.

No he doesn't. You were supposed to sign the petititon.

sparebulb
02-16-2009, 12:00 PM
Ok, now I see.

The last time I followed a link from here, I was metrosexually assaulted by a Rick Astley video.

dude58677
02-16-2009, 12:11 PM
Ok, now I see.

The last time I followed a link from here, I was metrosexually assaulted by a Rick Astley video.

The petition is to have Supreme Court Justices financial assets seized by sheriffs for violation of the Constitution under perjury.

Xenophage
02-16-2009, 03:34 PM
Ok, now I see.

lol

Xenophage
02-16-2009, 03:35 PM
Burt Rutan is pretty awesome. He's a real genius.