PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Asks "Which Politician Said This?"...Ron Paul??

nbruno322
02-15-2009, 08:06 PM
Glenn Beck Asks "Which Politician Said This?"...Ron Paul??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZgmdXRHJw

Original_Intent
02-15-2009, 08:09 PM
There are a couple Cicero threads - he was awesome.

JK/SEA
02-15-2009, 08:10 PM
ha...i answered it before he gave it!...

MRoCkEd
02-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Something Ron Paul would say, definitely.

Pauls' Revere
02-15-2009, 08:39 PM
bump

and forwarded on...

PeterSchiffVideos
02-15-2009, 08:48 PM
Glenn Beck Asks "Which Politician Said This?"...Ron Paul??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZgmdXRHJw

I like how Glenn Beck called all Ron Paul supporters terrorist in late 2007, and since that time he's been browsing the RonPaulForums so that he has ideas for his show.

It should be obvious to everyone who frequents these forums that Glenn or his staff watch these forums. Glenn is too dumb to come up with Cicero and Founding Fathers quotes on his own. Glenn is too dumb to find the money supply chart from the St. Louis Federal Reserve on his own. Glenn is too dumb to come up with Zimbabwe and Weimar hyperinflation on his own.

All these posts that you guys keep posting about Glenn, the things he says that we all like.... find me a single clip of Glenn talking about this stuff before the 5th of November money bomb. Since that time he's been watching Paul sites so that he has material for his show.

nbruno322
02-15-2009, 08:52 PM
I like how Glenn Beck called all Ron Paul supporters terrorist in late 2007, and since that time he's been browsing the RonPaulForums so that he has ideas for his show.

It should be obvious to everyone who frequents these forums that Glenn or his staff watch these forums. Glenn is too dumb to come up with Cicero and Founding Fathers quotes on his own. Glenn is too dumb to find the money supply chart from the St. Louis Federal Reserve on his own. Glenn is too dumb to come up with Zimbabwe and Weimar hyperinflation on his own.

All these posts that you guys keep posting about Glenn, the things he says that we all like.... find me a single clip of Glenn talking about this stuff before the 5th of November money bomb. Since that time he's been watching Paul sites so that he has material for his show.

Yeah Glenn has def. made progress in his views on the Constitution. He is not always agreeable, but I view him as an important ally in the MSM which is the gatekeeper of information to the masses. Glenn, even if his ideas are not original, has been able to bypass the MSM gatekeeper and get the American masses the information on Constitutional govt, especially with respect to the economy.

Ex Post Facto
02-15-2009, 08:58 PM
Oh you Glenn Beck bashers...out of all the anchors Glenn Beck has the most potential in the MSM. Give the guy credit where credit is due. Whether he means what he says in recent days (and I believe he does) can be up for debate. Glenn is pro war but maybe now the main point Ron Paul and Glenn Beck disagreed on was the war on terror. Given that America is going broke because of all this foreign spending, we have to print money to support an empire, this will cause us to lose our military might if we don't change the way we operate very quickly.

Imperial
02-15-2009, 10:10 PM
Glenn is smarter than most of the news anchors out there. Why?

He actually listens to someone he disagrees with. Purely listens, not just listen to prove wrong.

slacker921
02-15-2009, 10:39 PM
he's not dumb.. but he has been repeating a lot of the memes that have sprouted from this forum and from other Ron Paul related sites. That's not a bad thing imho.

Now if he'd just realize that the War on Terror is a scam. He's on FOX though, so that probably isn't allowed.

tonesforjonesbones
02-15-2009, 10:46 PM
Glenn Beck is the only mainstream person who is speaking intelligently at the moment. I read his book, An Inconvenient Book..and he even speaks about the New World Order and the Council on Foreigh Relations in the last chapter. He knows what's going on. Way to go Glenn Beck! Will Glenn become the Alex Jones of mainstream media? Tones

sparebulb
02-15-2009, 11:02 PM
......................and when the elections of 2012 draw nearer, we can count on Bleckt to support the REAL libertarian/conservative candidates for the presidency.

Who would that be?

HUCKABEE/ROMNEY/PALIN/Jeb BUSH take your pick

More change you can count on from Glen Bleckt.

Ex Post Facto
02-15-2009, 11:26 PM
......................and when the elections of 2012 draw nearer, we can count on Bleckt to support the REAL libertarian/conservative candidates for the presidency.

Who would that be?

I highly doubt we will have much of a country by 2012...but here is to hoping;)

sparebulb
02-15-2009, 11:34 PM
I highly doubt we will have much of a country by 2012...but here is to hoping;)

I agree. I was just being optimistic.

AggieforPaul
02-16-2009, 12:47 AM
thats a misattributed quote. Cicero never said that.

AutoDas
02-16-2009, 02:07 AM
This was brought up before and Cicero didn't say that.

LittleLightShining
02-16-2009, 06:36 AM

So what? He's the guy with the microphone and the cameras. If he or his staff is watching this forum, good for them! And us! And everyone else who watches the show. Isn't part of our mission turning the neo-cons? What are you complaining about?

McDonald
02-16-2009, 07:29 AM

Who would that be?

Straight up.

I'll never give Beck the benefit of the doubt until he apologizes for humiliating Ron Paul by insinuating that he was a 9/11 truther AND calling Ron Paul supporters terrorists-- all in the same show.

I watched Glenn Beck everyday for years. I haven't seen a single episode of him since.

When he apologizes for calling me a terrorist, then I'll give him another try.

Elwar
02-16-2009, 08:12 AM

Glenn Beck is neither smart nor dumb...I've listened to his radio program and he has a top notch staff that does some great research for him. It's more than just "let's check out what the AP has to say about this". They go into in depth research in almost an investigative manner using the same methods we might use, going into federal budgets, actually reading through the laws or UN proposals that are put forward.

He's smart in that he surrounds himself with geeks.

Original_Intent
02-16-2009, 10:21 AM
So what? He's the guy with the microphone and the cameras. If he or his staff is watching this forum, good for them! And us! And everyone else who watches the show. Isn't part of our mission turning the neo-cons? What are you complaining about?

+1

I don't even care if he personally believes what he is saying (I think he does but that's just me). As long as he is spreading the message. We just have to keep him honest.