PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE PLEASE READ: This is the way we take back our Constitution.

RonPaulCentral
02-15-2009, 06:48 PM
The best hope for a forced return to the constitution:

Let us all be honest. The way the United States Federal Government operates has absolutely proven there is a huge flaw in the system. We need not look beyond the fact of one simple point: “Representatives” are “elected” by individuals at a state level and are simply “sent off to fish”. Once they have been elected the people that elected them have NO CONTROL what-so-ever over those representatives. For the most part the “people” have nothing at their disposal but the “threat” of not electing that “representative” again. Big Deal. Even one-term representatives that are sent off to Washington receive benefits for life. Do you really think they are worse off for having that single term? Of course they are not worse off.

There is but only one possible solution. We have been going about this completely in the wrong manner. We have the best weapon at out disposal and only now have I started to see actions to leverage this possibility. What is that weapon? THE INDIVIDUAL STATES OF THE REPUBLIC.

In every single state in the union the PEOPLE have the ability by petition to being forth a STATE constitutional amendment. Perhaps it is simply time for us to gather the signatures necessary to get every single one of the 50 States to bring forth a measure by ballot to amend their State constitutions.

What would an amendment look like? Something like this:

“Any law or resolution passed by the United States Congress that violates any provision of the United States Constitution shall be determined to be invalid within the lawful boundaries of the State of ______________. Any officer, official, agent or representative of the United State Federal Government attempting to enforce any such law or resolution within the boundaries of the State of ____________ shall be placed under arrest for high treason against the United States of America and the State of _____________ and shall be tried and prosecuted by the State of ___________ for treason. Any and all acts of federal law enforcement taking place within the State of __________ shall require prior approval and verification of Constitutional Compliance by the Sheriff of the county in which the act of the federal agent takes place prior to any arrest of any State Citizen. Failure to obtain authorization within the county from the duly elected sheriff prior to any arrest shall constitute a breach of the peace within the State and will result in arrest of any federal agent acting on behalf of the United State Federal Government.”

I am not a lawyer but you get the point…. Please excuse my poorly written “amendment” ☺

Simple. WE AMMEND ALL OF OUR STATE CONSTITUTIONS TO USE THE STATE ITSELF TO CONSTRAIN THE OUT OF CONTROL FEDS.

What American would not vote at THIS POINT for a properly worded State Constitutional Amendment that required the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to follow the CONSTITUTION?

This is something we could start to organize NOW and see through in the next 2 years. After all… it is just SIGNATURES we need at a State level.

I think the “bottom up” approach is the only hope we have… it is clear from the top down we are lost.

dude58677
02-15-2009, 07:03 PM
http://www.gopetition.com/online/25344.html

penguin
02-15-2009, 07:52 PM
I think 21 states have or are in the processes of asserting state rights at the moment. I think you just hit the motherload here. We all can get statewide petitions for a ballot vote I believe. Talk to Edwin Vieira Jr. He also has a great book you might want to buy as well. His address is:

Edwin Vieira, Jr.
52 Stonegate Court,
Front Royal, VA 22630

His book Constitutional Security:

Most of the groundbreaking work for revitalization of “the Militia of the several States” has been done by constitutional scholar Edwin Vieira, Jr.

His initial book- length treatment of the subject, first published in 2007, is entitled Constitutional Homeland Security: A Call for Americans to Revitalize the Militia of the Several States. Volume I, The Nation in Arms.

To get a copy of this must-read book, mail a personal check or money order for $19.95 (residents of Virginia should pay $20.95 to cover sales tax), payable to him.

Ex Post Facto
02-15-2009, 09:05 PM
To the OP you are right on that and I think several states are attempting to draw that line right now. As for an amendment, I think it's redundant as the constitution already prohibits that from occurring. The states have yet to stand their ground.