PDA

View Full Version : Nominate Ron Paul Now!

N.cognito1776
02-15-2009, 05:46 PM
Fareed Zakaria of CNN's GPS TV show, asked viewers to submit who they believe is a political hero, and he said it can't be Obama.

This is our chance, we need to bombard his email for Ron Paul.

Go to www.cnn.com/gps or email him directly at FareedZakariaGPS@cnn.com.

May our voices be heard!

BuddyRey
02-15-2009, 06:20 PM
My message:

"If I could nominate a single individual that I felt was doing the most to bring American domestic and foreign policy back to a place of common sense, compassion, and economic prosperity, it would be Texas Congressman Ron Paul. Though his run for President met with a chilly reception from most of the media, Dr. Paul has effectively forced a marked change in the entire political dialogue and forced us all to recognize once again issues that have long since been written off by most opinion-makers as ancillary to the current economic and social climate; issues like Sound Money, potential pitfalls of Central Banking, a foreign policy of non-intervention, and the overall role and scope of government in the lives of American citizens.

Through his tireless advocacy of both personal and economic liberty, his prescient soothsaying of market climates and trends, and his principled refusal to march to the war-drums of the prevailing neoconservative Republican Party leadership, Ron Paul has been a refreshing reminder that true, small-government conservatism is as fresh and relevant today as it ever was; and that there is far more of a demand for it than the Washington establishment, or the mainstream media, seems ready to admit."

fahayek
02-15-2009, 06:42 PM
Polls are a waste of time and they don't mean shit!

TER
02-15-2009, 08:01 PM
My message:

"If I could nominate a single individual that I felt was doing the most to bring American domestic and foreign policy back to a place of common sense, compassion, and economic prosperity, it would be Texas Congressman Ron Paul. Though his run for President met with a chilly reception from most of the media, Dr. Paul has effectively forced a marked change in the entire political dialogue and forced us all to recognize once again issues that have long since been written off by most opinion-makers as ancillary to the current economic and social climate; issues like Sound Money, potential pitfalls of Central Banking, a foreign policy of non-intervention, and the overall role and scope of government in the lives of American citizens.

Through his tireless advocacy of both personal and economic liberty, his prescient soothsaying of market climates and trends, and his principled refusal to march to the war-drums of the prevailing neoconservative Republican Party leadership, Ron Paul has been a refreshing reminder that true, small-government conservatism is as fresh and relevant today as it ever was; and that there is far more of a demand for it than the Washington establishment, or the mainstream media, seems ready to admit."

That was simply brilliant. (clapping my hands)

BuddyRey
02-15-2009, 08:54 PM
That was simply brilliant. (clapping my hands)

Aww, thanks! :o:D

BuddyRey
02-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Polls are a waste of time and they don't mean shit!

You do realize that most of the initial media attention paid to Ron Paul was the result of his substantial following in online and television polls right?

Even if it is a waste of time, so what? At least we're refusing to be ignored, and still sticking a middle finger at the elites. That's worth every bit of (minimal) effort right there!

Nirvikalpa
02-15-2009, 10:55 PM
good shit