PDA

View Full Version : The homeless at least need the same rights that the Constitution guarantees illegals

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-15-2009, 03:41 PM
The police today seem to have an agenda of harrassing the homeless. Meanwhile, right down the road, these same police, because of some kind of law, are not allowed to harrass the illegal aliens waiting for someone to provide them with work.
So, the rights that these illegal aliens have are more beneficial than the rights that the homeless have as legal citizens. In other words, if these homeless didn't have identification and spoke Spanish, the police wouldn't dare bother them.
These same illegal aliens are guaranteed a minimum wage, don't have to pay taxes and get all the free health care they need. They will never have to pay any of it back either.
Somehow, all this busy-ness helps our society. While most of us have to work at least 2 jobs to get by, most of us are finding it difficult just finding one. Most can't afford health insurance as health insurance companies over time have managed to add the over abundance of illegals as our dependents.
The long established tyranny to the south of us is being allowed to seep its poison across our borders unimpeded.

torchbearer
02-15-2009, 03:43 PM
The constitution doesn't grant us our rights.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-15-2009, 04:58 PM
The constitution doesn't grant us our rights.

Says who? Says a judge? Says a lawyer? Says a law maker?
Our Founding-Fathers stood in God's judgement when creating our government. How they will fare depends on how true authority ultimately manifests itself.
If authority manifests itself by the manipulation of people by legal precedents, then our Founding-Fathers will be in trouble and they will be found to be liars. If authority manifests itself as a natural law, as one that is self-evidently true and unalienably a natural right, then tyranny will be judged counterfeit.

Ex Post Facto
02-15-2009, 05:06 PM
I think torchbearer means that our rights are innate GOD given. The constitution is supposed to preserve those rights by giving government a limited operating agreement to conduct affairs on our behalf.

Truth Warrior
02-15-2009, 05:10 PM
What rights are GUARANTEED for illegals, or anyone else for that matter? :rolleyes:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-15-2009, 07:58 PM
What rights are GUARANTEED for illegals, or anyone else for that matter? :rolleyes:

The rights guaranteed for illegals are those that get them preferrential tream over the homeless U.S. citizens by the police.

torchbearer
02-15-2009, 08:01 PM
Also, we dont' get our rights by being a member of a 'certain' group.
All men have the same natural rights of life, liberty, and property.

Truth Warrior
02-15-2009, 08:13 PM
The rights guaranteed for illegals are those that get them preferrential tream over the homeless U.S. citizens by the police. Some rights. :p :rolleyes: Where's your CONstitution come in?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-15-2009, 08:15 PM
I think torchbearer means that our rights are innate GOD given. The constitution is supposed to preserve those rights by giving government a limited operating agreement to conduct affairs on our behalf.

This sounds close to ideal. Unfortunately, what is Constitution is any case the Supreme Court desires to rule over.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Also, we dont' get our rights by being a member of a 'certain' group.
All men have the same natural rights of life, liberty, and property.

In that natural rights did not reduce to an idea on the cognitive level of science. Such epistemolical considerations didn't exist during the time of our Founding-Fathers. So, a natural right literally reduced down on the physical level like DnA to become the very conscience of every human soul.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-15-2009, 08:27 PM
Some rights. :p :rolleyes: Where's your CONstitution come in?

Whatever the Supreme Court wants to hear and rule over is up to them.

Truth Warrior
02-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Whatever the Supreme Court wants to hear and rule over is up to them. Helluva system. :p

pcosmar
02-15-2009, 08:42 PM
The rights guaranteed for illegals are those that get them preferrential tream over the homeless U.S. citizens by the police.

Criminals are already guaranteed certain rights under the Constitution.
Illegals are criminals. Whats the problem?

constituent
02-15-2009, 08:51 PM
The police today seem to have an agenda of harrassing the homeless.

naaah man, it's been like that for years. hence the oft repeated "keep moving."

heavenlyboy34
02-15-2009, 09:11 PM
Helluva system. :p

Another good reason for a privatized justice system and all its trappings (voluntarism, etc), wouldn't you agree? ;)

Truth Warrior
02-15-2009, 09:22 PM
Another good reason for a privatized justice system and all its trappings (voluntarism, etc), wouldn't you agree? ;) Moot points while the state still grows. :(

heavenlyboy34
02-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Moot points while the state still grows. :(

Yeah. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-16-2009, 10:40 AM
naaah man, it's been like that for years. hence the oft repeated "keep moving."

Yes. But the point is that the police are harrassing U.S. citizens for not having a home while it is against some kind of policy for them to harrass illegals, those who shouldn't even be allowed to have a legal residence.
I was chatting with a very ill homeless man the other day and he claimed to have worked all day for only 30 bucks. Seems like more evidence that our nation is recessing back to the days of pimping and whoring.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Criminals are already guaranteed certain rights under the Constitution.
Illegals are criminals. Whats the problem?

Criminals can be legally arrested. Illegals can't. If a police officer approaches an illegal person who doesn't speak English or have the proper ID, then they have to be very careful. If they apprach a homeless person who speaks English and has the proper ID, then they can harrass them to the extent of arresting them.

pcosmar
02-16-2009, 10:56 AM
Criminals can be legally arrested. Illegals can't. If a police officer approaches an illegal person who doesn't speak English or have the proper ID, then they have to be very careful. If they apprach a homeless person who speaks English and has the proper ID, then they can harrass them to the extent of arresting them.

I have been homeless, and in several cities. I traveled this country from coast to coast, with NO ID and no home, for several years.
There is not a problem unless you become a problem. Police get called by property owners and businesses when Pan handlers are harassing customers. or they get involved when rude smelly drunks are becoming a nuisance.
I have lived life on the street. It is very easy to avoid contact with the police.
Just don't be a nuisance.

King of the Road.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-16-2009, 11:45 AM
I have been homeless, and in several cities. I traveled this country from coast to coast, with NO ID and no home, for several years.
There is not a problem unless you become a problem. Police get called by property owners and businesses when Pan handlers are harassing customers. or they get involved when rude smelly drunks are becoming a nuisance.
I have lived life on the street. It is very easy to avoid contact with the police.
Just don't be a nuisance.

King of the Road.

Seems to me that you weren't homeless at all but that the experience was actually an enjoyable one for you. You should try walking from coast to coast as a black man or as that of an extremely disadvantaged person without a family.
A lowly whore is the epitome of such a homeless person who, in order to solve her problems, will have to one day take a very shameful journey on the street in faith at great peril to her own life.

pcosmar
02-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Seems to me that you weren't homeless at all but that the experience was actually an enjoyable one for you. You should try walking from coast to coast as a black man or as that of an extremely disadvantaged person without a family.
A lowly whore is the epitome of such a homeless person who, in order to solve her problems, will have to one day take a very shameful journey on the street in faith at great peril to her own life.

You are quite wrong as usual. You don't know me or my real life experience.
As a point of fact, I was not only homeless, but was running from the Law at the time. I had nation wide warrants out for me. Living on the street I could blend in and become invisible in plain sight.
And yes, I did have contact with Law enforcement from time to time, yet avoided arrest.
I met my wife while living on the street on Portland Or. We moved to Key West with few belongings and lived in our car till I found a small travel trailer to rent.
I did eventually turn myself in and got my name back. We both worked at it and now own our home.
I lived under an assumed name for over 7 years.
My wife worked at a convenience store in the Keys, and had daily contact with the "Homeless"comunity. We even shared dinner on occasion. (Christmas/Thanksgiving)
I was the SSI payee for one friend there. It was sad to see him choose to lay around in his own shit and drink himself to death. But that was his choice.
I made the choice to get off the street.
You had best know who you are talking to before you start talking shit.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-17-2009, 10:32 AM
You are quite wrong as usual. You don't know me or my real life experience.
As a point of fact, I was not only homeless, but was running from the Law at the time. I had nation wide warrants out for me. Living on the street I could blend in and become invisible in plain sight.
And yes, I did have contact with Law enforcement from time to time, yet avoided arrest.
I met my wife while living on the street on Portland Or. We moved to Key West with few belongings and lived in our car till I found a small travel trailer to rent.
I did eventually turn myself in and got my name back. We both worked at it and now own our home.
I lived under an assumed name for over 7 years.
My wife worked at a convenience store in the Keys, and had daily contact with the "Homeless"comunity. We even shared dinner on occasion. (Christmas/Thanksgiving)
I was the SSI payee for one friend there. It was sad to see him choose to lay around in his own shit and drink himself to death. But that was his choice.
I made the choice to get off the street.
You had best know who you are talking to before you start talking shit.

Out of shear fear of losing my life, I apologize.

Xenophage
02-17-2009, 10:37 AM

"Shear Fear" is the name of a homeless hair stylist psychopath murderer friend of mine.

pcosmar
02-17-2009, 10:57 AM

My apologies if i seem harsh. I am no threat to any honest man.
But I have "been there". and starting from the same place with no wealth or privilege, have changed my circumstances.
First I set my beer aside, then I got up off my ass.
It took some years of work and saving a few dollars here and there.
I now own my home outright, am still not "rich"but get by. and still enjoy a beer at the end of the day.
And a good cigar on occasion.;)

Anyone can use a hand now and again, but No One deserves a handout.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-17-2009, 11:13 AM
My apologies if i seem harsh. I am no threat to any honest man.
But I have "been there". and starting from the same place with no wealth or privilege, have changed my circumstances.
First I set my beer aside, then I got up off my ass.
It took some years of work and saving a few dollars here and there.
I now own my home outright, am still not "rich"but get by. and still enjoy a beer at the end of the day.
And a good cigar on occasion.;)

Anyone can use a hand now and again, but No One deserves a handout.

But you didn't have problems when you were homeless because you had means. It was your little disadvantaged sister on the street who had the real problems. First off, she was subjected to a tyrant who was stronger than her. Secondly, she wasn't very strong mentally. Thirdly, she obviously didn't have a strong family to rely on. This symbolic "whore" is the exact inverse to that of the naughty tyrant who sits on his thrown owning all the property, all the power and all the money.
So, it isn't what can I do for myself, being that I am a person with means, but what will she have to do to make things better for herself. In this way, my vision as an American is empowered.

Xenophage
02-17-2009, 11:19 AM
Barbers have feelings too.