PDA

View Full Version : The REASON Ron Paul Lost And No Honest Political Candidate Can Win

ssunlimited
02-15-2009, 02:14 PM
This Is My Article. Read it on my blog, as I cannot enter html here, and post your reply on here. Read it here: http://amilius0.blogspot.com/2008/12/election-fraud-how-election-is-stole.html

mconder
02-15-2009, 03:05 PM
The Nevada caucus results are far from the only example of Ron Paul being omitted when he should have been included. I always wished someone would take the time to go back and recompile all of the halve truths and omissions of Ron Paul.

ssunlimited
02-16-2009, 11:03 AM
The Nevada caucus results are far from the only example of Ron Paul being omitted when he should have been included. I always wished someone would take the time to go back and recompile all of the halve truths and omissions of Ron Paul.

Yeah they all were probably. I gave the example of Nevada solely for that. I expect people to assume that he was always marginalized.

And by the way, I would also like to stress that Ron Paul, or any other honest candidate, cannot win as long as he is marginalized like that. No Ron Paul 2012 unless we follow my new idea.

satchelmcqueen
02-16-2009, 12:01 PM
good post

ssunlimited
02-17-2009, 12:14 AM
good post

Thanks. But did you read up on my plans? Do you think I should post them here?